Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So Long, Farewell, it's time.

This is a discussion on So Long, Farewell, it's time. within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; For awhile I was convinced I would come back to KO after school work died down a little. I was ...
Page: 1

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Default So Long, Farewell, it's time.

For awhile I was convinced I would come back to KO after school work died down a little. I was convinced that perhaps there would be a window of opportunity to go back to KO and play for a little bit.

That moment never arrived.

Needless to say, now that it's winter break, I find myself with still - no time. As my clannies probably know, I have been extraordinarily inactive ingame (logging in like... once every 2 weeks), and only active on forums for a little bit. I hoped I would return with a level 72 warrior which I was planning on buying, but my priest never was sold. So... I guess it's goodbye to you all - not to ko4life, but to Knights Online, the game.

I started out playing in ElmoradProphets and I ended up playing in UtopianKnights, both interesting clans.

Thanks for all the moments... and since everyone else did it, I guess I will do it too.

Turiel (aka. Tutu): Eres el numero uno en el libro mio - my ayudaba siempre cuando necesitaba, y sin ti, no podia hacer nada. Eres el mejor e-amigo mio, y un dia, bordare un avion a Lima y te visitare... si tengo tiempo. No se donde estas, o como estas, porque no estabas en el internet por mucho tiempo, pero, siempre sepa que eres el mejor. Me ayudabas con el espanol y ahora, en la clase de espanol, todas las letras que necesitamos escribir a un "amigo extranjero"... escribo a ti.

Dangweth: vete ala reconcha de tu madre, y quedate entero de esa o.o' i love you too

Shurt: bahahaha how fun times we've had on irc, and in general. never got to know you ingame, which sucks, but we'll continue to have fun over irc. noob texan. (or brit?)

Parasight: It was fun while it lasted, but seriously, you're the most interesting person I've met, and even though in my mind you still probably did scam the clan bank, I don't care anymore. I've just looked back on all the things that's happened before that and it's just awesome. Thanks for the good times.

Sonic: o.o;

abstrakt: Next time I see a huge purple dinosaur I'll think of you. Let's go roccing and rolling.

KamY/Rain/Tolans: Les amo xD estan amigos buenos, gracias por todo ... y cuando visito a tutu, les visitare tambien o puedes visitarme y vamos a comer rocoto

Tez: noob. o.o

Phantom_rogue: I'll tickle you, emo.

schrotti: When you break your other leg, call me when you do!

Dorikin/Mephistophles/Minuska: My old ElmoradProphets buddies... take care. You got me started in this game, so in a way, I hate you all Thanks for the good times.

I'ts 1:47 AM right now, I cant think straight, so if I forgot you (which I probably forgot 500 people) feel free to bitch at me while I put you on the list.

Bye.

I'll still be poking on ko4life editing it, screwing it up, making more bugs, but probably more on the technical, programming side than anything else.

well bb baba lutz

g/l

ur lvl 80? :huh:

Flonne

u still owe me a ms+8

Diphosgene

aleykum selam chink

n00b

foxtwo

Zai jian~
    come back to play when holiday comes.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

fuck, u forgot all the chinks <_<

but as what the chink above me says, zai jian! h43r:

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

ATTENTION WHORE!!!!!!!!! h43r:

:lol:

KamY

Perra B)

Cocaine

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

rain

fea :wub:

DragonFire

bye bye

i went human so u can stop massiving me. now that ur quitting im going orc again h43r:
    :wub: gl and hf ^_^

ultimaliaz

had a good time with ya in r_c
    gl irl and hf lutz

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast