Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If the botter arent at golems then how are gonnna be able to buy gbs from gb site...? duhhh...
Page: 2

If the botter arent at golems then how are gonnna be able to buy gbs from gb site...? duhhh

Makeitrain

the more ppl the better. cz will fill up with more pk

theres also more archer bots in c-west .... today all spots of golens in luff c1 and c2 where full with cheaters partys[/b]
    After quitting Ares a year ago, and coming to C-West, it seems really fun in Ardream and stuff, a few babashoppers messing up the economy a bit, but still good fun. But the botters everywhere! Where are the GMs? I tried to PM all 4 or 5 for Karus and none were on, and I could hardly find a spot that didnt have a bot party.

3 bot parties at treants/ancients, 2 at golems, dts, ..... And then i lured a TW to one at ancients, killed the archer and got yelled at in ally chat because it was one of the member's other characters! lol And nobody seemed to give a dam! I got called a NOOB by a CHEATER for killing him! hahaha, thats just sad..... I hope there are some clans in C-West that dont have cheaters (or at least ban them), because I havnt seen one yet..... (and just because your bot isnt in the clan that your 'legit' character is in doesnt mean the clan is legit)...

Anyway, C-West is fun so far and it brought me back to KO, can't find a good 60+ mage party for my life but....

1 person in c-w
    1 person in ares
    they trade.. so now it's!
    1 person in ares
    1 person in c-w

... you won't see any change in-game from a few inter server trade topics on the forum.[/b]
    posts in interserver trade mean 1 person is leaving ares or somewhere for ----> C-west, so yes, you will see a change...

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i think everybody wanna start "another cw topic" thats why ^_^

but mainly i think its because of language

ofc cuz there less türks

Robokill

posts in interserver trade mean 1 person is leaving ares or somewhere for ----> C-west, so yes, you will see a change...[/b]
    but that would mean someone is going from c-west ---> ares ... therefore the net change is 0 people

but that would mean someone is going from c-west ---> ares ... therefore the net change is 0 people[/b]
    lol no it doesnt, for example....

1) I had an Iron Belt on Ares, some guy bought GBs on C-West and gave them to me for the Iron Belt.

2) Some dude quit C-West long time ago, still has items on his character and gives them up for items on Ares...

A lot of the interserver trading posts arnt getting answered because nobody is leaving C-West, hence, i cant get rid of my Crimson +8 DD helm, or CE+0 or anything on Ares! I would give them up for even 1 GB but nobody gots it!

Try posting saying you are leaving C-West and need items on another server, you will get responses like crazy because the general flow is ----> C-West not away from C-West.

killer2675

the whole ds clan came which brought about 50 +

SHANNARA Senior Member

C-west is the BEST server IMO.

I've met people from all over the world. And i can understand them.

Bump to Cwest

Banned

The inter-server trading section has been flooded with ppl tryin to get cwest items. I've noticed a huge difference in teh amount of ppl joining vs ppl quitting, and i'm excited as fuck cuz the server fucking rocks as it is.

Main reason is pretty simple---->no annoying turks, no duped items, not alot of koxpers, most of the people speak english

It's exactly what ko was when it first came out, and it's exactly what it should have been the whole time.

Svooni

carnac rulez =) on cz (and ko4life) ppl fighting but in moradon or after csw i found many ppl (orcs and humans) who are just friendly to each other <3
    never seen this in KO before

nutsackatak1

Let&#39;s all sell our GB&#39;s to gb farm sites and gogogo c-west and have one big giant ko4life/engrish community?

I would love to come back to Cwest if it wasn&#39;t so much effort to sell Diez and buy Cwest. And forget inter-server trade like you said many ---->> cwest, very few cwest---->.

nutsackatak1

I would love to come back to Cwest if it wasn&#39;t so much effort to sell Diez and buy Cwest. And forget inter-server trade like you said many ---->> cwest, very few cwest---->.[/b]
    why dont you just sell your gbs on diez to turks for IGC, then sell them to a GB site for cheap - i mean, its better than nothing i suppose

Well i think you should actually look and see how many people are trading for char&#39;s in c-west before making the assumption that they are coming to it. 9 out of 10 times they already have a char and are just consolidating their items down to 1 server.

The only real positive things about c-west is a decent amount of english players. Which can be found on any server. And the hopes of a fresh start can be appealing, even though its clearly not, The gear on this server could almost rival any other. Remember when the drops were messed up that 7-8 hour stretch, several well known clans gloated about how many in&#39;s rol&#39;s and such they got.

The negatives are the same with any server, Countless macroers. For example running ronark land for 2 hours last night out of the 5-6 people their in the zone 4 of them were macroers. Talk about being a busy server. Went to a night war 3 or so day&#39;s ago maybe logged on 5-10 minutes late, didnt think i could still get in the war but did. It was dead maybe 100-150 people all together. No warders were killed in the 30 minutes i played no keeper, had to run halfway across the map to see an enemy.

I have been playing since the beginning of the server and have played in at least 3 different servers for roughly a year each, In my opinion C-west really is a shining example of how knight online is crumbling. It actually just needs deleted or added to another server.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast