Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; none here[/b] u burned in c-west 15x md+8? LOL ?...
Page: 4

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

none here[/b]
    u burned in c-west 15x md+8? LOL ?

I think drunkenmaster should start kicking himself in a 1year or so when C-West would actually be popular...

K2 really suck on advertisment, they should advertise the server as being English speaking only, coz for new players the first thing they do is go on ares, which is fuken scary with all the high lvls and incredible items and full of turk speaking ppl that insult you as soon as you ask what swift is....

I always said C-west would flurish eventually, even thou my clannies on Edana said that there is no way that server could be viable...

I really hope c-west will be the best server and hopefully in due time, another english speaking server would arise.

BTW today quests started working for all the people that didnt notice

I think drunkenmaster should start kicking himself in a 1year or so when C-West would actually be popular...

K2 really suck on advertisment, they should advertise the server as being English speaking only, coz for new players the first thing they do is go on ares, which is fuken scary with all the high lvls and incredible items and full of turk speaking ppl that insult you as soon as you ask what swift is....

I always said C-west would flurish eventually, even thou my clannies on Edana said that there is no way that server could be viable...

I really hope c-west will be the best server and hopefully in due time, another english speaking server would arise.

BTW today quests started working for all the people that didnt notice [/b]
    In every server where I had played I made profite cuz I'm a known Item seller and I wouldn't sell items when I have not the balls to upgrade them.

and I can't kickin' myself because I had quit KO

and when I really start a server again I would play in a server where are Turks because I'm a Turk too

I can't stay in wannabee gg clans where the little retards talking about turks

and u can be sure not dupe is the prblem , the problem is corrupt GM's

I can't believe how dumb some ppl here and think that the +10 items are dupe

THEY ARE GM EDIT !

lol dupe? I had upgraded in diez all my +9 items self I have the balls to do anything

I don't remember saying you personally duped anything... o.O Are you denying servers like Diez are full of illegal items?????? :/

and u can't say lol diez normal ...I had +9 rogue shell set where 2-3 players had 1-2 +9 rogue items

Uh ya... Good for you??? Whats this to do with Cwest?

It was in a period where in diez the ppl had no balls to upgrade and where +9 very rare exist... now is +9 in diez nothing newand standard

You must be looking for a cookie or something.. Maybe mommy has one for you.

U think that c-west is full of players but when u look other servers then u can see that c-west is a very empty shit

Says you... Server status and many other players (who actually play cwest) say differently.

I have the balls but I wouldn't pay premium for a retarded server

Retarded server? Why not, you seem like a good match for such a thing..

c-west is a very empty shit[/b]
    C-west and C-east are the biggest servers right now, and saying its empty is like lieing to yourself. Its nothing like it was a few months ago.

lol dupe? I had upgraded in diez all my +9 items self I have the balls to do anything

I don't remember saying you personally duped anything... o.O Are you denying servers like Diez are full of illegal items?????? :/

and u can't say lol diez normal ...I had +9 rogue shell set where 2-3 players had 1-2 +9 rogue items

Uh ya... Good for you??? Whats this to do with Cwest?

It was in a period where in diez the ppl had no balls to upgrade and where +9 very rare exist... now is +9 in diez nothing newand standard

You must be looking for a cookie or something.. Maybe mommy has one for you.

U think that c-west is full of players but when u look other servers then u can see that c-west is a very empty shit

Says you... Server status and many other players (who actually play cwest) say differently.

I have the balls but I wouldn't pay premium for a retarded server

Retarded server? Why not, you seem like a good match for such a thing.. [/b]
    hehe people like you left diez because they were noobs there, nobody remember your name

diez is from all old servers, one who have the fewest +9 +10 item amount u an also check this in KoK, so It can't be have alot illegal items

It is normal that a server like Diez who exist over 4 years have alot +9 items now.

You defending c-west as if is your mother , are ur mommy stripping there for some Gb's

that said me and ppl from another 12 servers ....when u compare the server with other servers u see that c-west is a empty shit

I know that u never was in diez in cz cuz u was a noob and died by 2-3 hits so u never see pure pwnage in Cz

the cz in c-west is a joke

go to your mommy and cry

C-west and C-east are the biggest servers right now, and saying its empty is like lieing to yourself. Its nothing like it was a few months ago.[/b]
    ofc bro c-east is one of the biggest server but not c-west

and I will proof it when kok update online statistics soon

I will proof it when kok update online statistics soon[/b]
    Be my guest.

hehe people like you left diez because they were noobs there, nobody remember your name

diez is from all old servers, one who have the fewest +9 +10 item amount u an also check this in KoK, so It can't be have alot illegal items

It is normal that a server like Diez who exist over 4 years have alot +9 items now.

You defending c-west as if is your mother , are ur mommy stripping there for some Gb's

that said me and ppl from another 12 servers ....when u compare the server with other servers u see that c-west is a empty shit

I know that u never was in diez in cz cuz u was a noob and died by 2-3 hits so u never see pure pwnage in Cz

the cz in c-west is a joke

go to your mommy and cry
    ofc bro c-east is one of the biggest server but not c-west
    and I will proof it when kok update online statistics soon[/b]

Wow you are sooo smart aren't you...

First of all, I PLAY DIEZ *NOT* Cwest---- I've played Diez since the very beginning of the server. There is TONS of illegal items anyone on the server with a brain knows that.

that said me and ppl from another 12 servers ....when u compare the server with other servers u see that c-west is a empty shit[/b]
    Everyone else was saying that months ago WHEN IT WAS TRUE--- Obviously its going to take longer for a pure english server to fill up- but it is happening.

and I can't kickin' myself because I had quit KO[/b]
    Why argue with people who still play the game about stuff that you need to be playing to know about. YOU QUIT----

and u can be sure not dupe is the prblem , the problem is corrupt GM's[/b]
    First you say it's GM edit, next post you say all the items are legit.. Which is it?

Some peoples kids, I swear.....

zabjaka

a server doesnt need many people online to be fun.. it would be more fun for me.. playing a server w/o cheats without many annoying tukrs (i mean the dumb kids here..) than 1 with alot of them, with dupe and koxp being everywhere

Wow you are sooo smart aren't you...

First of all, I PLAY DIEZ *NOT* Cwest---- I've played Diez since the very beginning of the server. There is TONS of illegal items anyone on the server with a brain knows that.
    Everyone else was saying that months ago WHEN IT WAS TRUE--- Obviously its going to take longer for a pure english server to fill up- but it is happening.
    Why argue with people who still play the game about stuff that you need to be playing to know about. YOU QUIT----
    First you say it's GM edit, next post you say all the items are legit.. Which is it?
    Some peoples kids, I swear.....[/b]
    Show me please in KoK the Tons what u are talking about I just see few +10 items when u compare it with ares cypher beramus edana or other servers u will see that Diez is more legit as any other old server. I don't think that the +9 items are illegal for a server where shell+8 or md+8 are on emrchant for 200-300m LoL
    The +8 prices are really cheap that everybody can upgrade any shit
    And the most amount of illegal items in old servers are mosty items from KE times and doesn't got wiped when Fire drake came out
    I'm sure when c-west would exist since KE It would be quite safe that they have alot illegal items too, c-west havethe luck that they released in a period where dupe are impossible. But c-west is very slow processing when u compare it with c-east
    the ppl in c-west are avaricious and have no adrenalin to upgrade anything just few guys [ the guy who upgraded hb+9 I like him he brought few action to this server]
    The rest would cry or quit when they lose a simple item [I'm sure there are few gg's who test their luck] thats the reason why this server more boring as can be

and GM edit item are for me +10 items who have no sense to upgrade example avedon +9 to +10 nobody would burn a item who are over 2000 dollar

avedon+8 to +9 is easy impossible and upgrade rate have a sense to do it , ok in c-west it is more hard cuz they not really see Bifrost and medals are disabled

you know what I mean ...

btw I have alot friends in c-west and have no problem with them ...I just talking about the server as a whole and for the little retarded racists who talking shit about turks

Show me please in KoK the Tons what u are talking about I just see few +10 items when u compare it with ares cypher beramus edana or other servers u will see that Diez is more legit as any other old server. I don't think that the +9 items are illegal for a server where shell+8 or md+8 are on emrchant for 200-300m LoL
    The +8 prices are really cheap that everybody can upgrade any shit
    And the most amount of illegal items in old servers are mosty items from KE times and doesn't got wiped when Fire drake came out
    I'm sure when c-west would exist since KE It would be quite safe that they have alot illegal items too, c-west havethe luck that they released in a period where dupe are impossible. But c-west is very slow processing when u compare it with c-east
    the ppl in c-west are avaricious and have no adrenalin to upgrade anything just few guys [ the guy who upgraded hb+9 I like him he brought few action to this server]
    The rest would cry or quit when they lose a simple item [I'm sure there are few gg's who test their luck] thats the reason why this server more boring as can be

and GM edit item are for me +10 items who have no sense to upgrade example avedon +9 to +10 nobody would burn a item who are over 2000 dollar

avedon+8 to +9 is easy impossible and upgrade rate have a sense to do it , ok in c-west it is more hard cuz they not really see Bifrost and medals are disabled

you know what I mean ...

btw I have alot friends in c-west and have no problem with them ...I just talking about the server as a whole and for the little retarded racists who talking shit about turks[/b]
    Shells +8 are near 10gb on diez for one. Again you quit you don't know whats going on now. This topic wasn't about which server has more illegal items, it's about Cwest and my only point was that west has no/very few illegal items.

I'm sure if Cwest was in KE it would have dupes, your right. But it wasn't and doesn't that's what makes it a great server. Cwest is slow progressing(pretty sure thats the word u meant to use) because it's ALMOST completely legit.. Ceast has many fuked up shits from GM edit and few bugs such as merchant bug etc..

The only real problem I have with Cwest (the reason I don't play there) is lack of bifrost shit, I wan't to play mage but won't without bifrost rings.

I don't need to prove shit on KOK btw. If you have played Diez since the start you already know just how many illegal items/chars have shown up.. And by the way who the fuck cares if the +9/10 is GM edit or dupe, same fucking thing.

I have nothing against turks.. But obviously a non-turk server stays legit much longer.

P.S. Why come in a pro-cwest topic and flame it.. Noone gives a fuck if you don't like the server.

Shells +8 are near 10gb on diez for one. Again you quit you don't know whats going on now. This topic wasn't about which server has more illegal items, it's about Cwest and my only point was that west has no/very few illegal items.

I'm sure if Cwest was in KE it would have dupes, your right. But it wasn't and doesn't that's what makes it a great server. Cwest is slow progressing(pretty sure thats the word u meant to use) because it's ALMOST completely legit.. Ceast has many fuked up shits from GM edit and few bugs such as merchant bug etc..

The only real problem I have with Cwest (the reason I don't play there) is lack of bifrost shit, I wan't to play mage but won't without bifrost rings.

I don't need to prove shit on KOK btw. If you have played Diez since the start you already know just how many illegal items/chars have shown up.. And by the way who the fuck cares if the +9/10 is GM edit or dupe, same fucking thing.

I have nothing against turks.. But obviously a non-turk server stays legit much longer.[/b]
    In the period where I had played diez with MeinKampf and Drunkenmaster I had bought shells+8 for 300m and rols for 350m Iron belt was 750m
    I was a diez player since beginning of diez and saw all merchant periods u can be sure that the prices go down again. everytime there are market crashs where all prices up and down unbalanced. Thats standard there maybe diez was the only server whereiron necklace was in merchant for a period

I don't think that c-east have alot GM edit items because I saw alot screenshots on random forums where they upgraded. The point is to risk anything and not bitching everytime with the same words ''they are dupe or edit'' . I remember where all from c-west crying cuz c-east have a chitin shield everbody said ''edit''
    but the owner said that he dropped it from lessath finally all from c-west believe it after they dropped a CS too. The most ppl here don't believe anything and can't write without prejudice. Fact is c-east have released same date and processing fast cuz there are more people who like pure risk. More +8 mean more+9, the step to make more+8 be the time for c-west. When I really would play there then just to be a rich man cuz I'm sure that I would bit draw up the market there. Maybe not as 1 guy but when more ppl do more there would existing some nice items.

The most ppl who bought till today edit items was non-turks and thats fact !!!

Validating

best part is those +9/+10 guys pop up overnight... kk i'd understand guy got lucky like got 1 +9 but these come slmhı in +9 sets

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

bump, thought this post lost while net was gone :P So i better edit as i made new 1

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast