Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; You people are idiots, why would you argue over something this stupid. Nobody cares which server you think is the ...
Page: 5

Banned

You people are idiots, why would you argue over something this stupid. Nobody cares which server you think is the best or was the best. To each his own.

lol dupe? I had upgraded in diez all my +9 items self I have the balls to do anything

and u can't say lol diez normal ...I had +9 rogue shell set where 2-3 players had 1-2 +9 rogue items

It was in a period where in diez the ppl had no balls to upgrade and where +9 very rare exist... now is +9 in diez nothing newand standard

U think that c-west is full of players but when u look other servers then u can see that c-west is a very empty shit

I have the balls but I wouldn't pay premium for a retarded server[/b]
    u talking nonsense, no1 says c-west players are better then other servers player!
    so what if u had +9 set when u r playing with many idiots in server???
    I have played in Beramus for 4 year and i know what is mean to play with this kind of people.

Speed_King

':-;([/b]
    I thought they banned Buddah but I understand now that he had another account...

meh - all the arguments about best server are kind of lame.

c-west is gaining people everyday and you can actually speak english to people, but the main fact that i love to play it is that its fun. our pk sessions are entertaining as hell - war and csw even more fun. plus, because its not as populated with high levels, you can actually find a slot to xp or farm in unlike servers with 8312637123 lvl 80+

as far as the botters go . . . u will not remove them entirely from the game without major change. however, i will say that the gms have been much much more visible at isi/felly and we have seen entire bot clans destroyed over and over this week.

i hate to admit it . . . but k2 is actually making a dent in the war with them.

so if you quit ko . . . why are you still flaming these topics with useless crap. if you still play ko and are tired of aga baba sa lwl kac crap . . . consider a move to a growing server full of some cool people.

edit: i will say that occaissionally i do miss pwning turk noobs running in cz unbuffed :P

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I'm mentally retarded[/b]
    I know

meh - all the arguments about best server are kind of lame.

c-west is gaining people everyday and you can actually speak english to people, but the main fact that i love to play it is that its fun. our pk sessions are entertaining as hell - war and csw even more fun. plus, because its not as populated with high levels, you can actually find a slot to xp or farm in unlike servers with 8312637123 lvl 80+

as far as the botters go . . . u will not remove them entirely from the game without major change. however, i will say that the gms have been much much more visible at isi/felly and we have seen entire bot clans destroyed over and over this week.

i hate to admit it . . . but k2 is actually making a dent in the war with them.

so if you quit ko . . . why are you still flaming these topics with useless crap. if you still play ko and are tired of aga baba sa lwl kac crap . . . consider a move to a growing server full of some cool people.
    edit: i will say that occaissionally i do miss pwning turk noobs running in cz unbuffed :P[/b]
    I'm sure the most left because they can't mess with Turks ...Turks are better players and faster in exping

Don't come with a lame excuse like edit item and sharers...They are more and have alot ppl to hold isiloon felankor and castle so they can get everytime items and GB's

I'm sure all here who know how to dupe would use it and don't tell me '' No I not do when i know'' you would !!! And every non-turk who knew how to dupe had

dupe anything. Currently the non-turks are just to dumb to find a dupe method and crying when somebody are overgeared

I remember alot guys who are english speakers and from Ko4life who had edit and dupe items back to KE and Fire drake and this ppl know that I know that they had

The most here thought that every non-turk is a goodgun but percentual % the most cheaters are from another countries also the scammers

The most scammers I had seen in Diez was from USA and percentual they are the smallest group

Nobody know anything and talking shit about Turks , of course they have dupers they have cheaters and the most can't speak english because there is second

language German and not English. They don't need to learn it german is enough alos they not need it in a game where 90% are Turks.

I'm also not really interested to learn english I'm speaking 4 languages but I learned it a bit but really don't need it outside of Ko4life

C-west are english speaking server but the most are only there because they sucks in normal servers thats not my opinion thats reality

C-westhave goodgun players around 10% but the rest are the noob players who never was in any other server over 70 and really not saw CZ

and Holychit I remember u quit Akara but I saw in the past time before u had quit that ur clan were overrun from the turks cuz all was at the same

niveau [ level and gear ] and u left the server because pking like the begin o akara was impossible for your team.

U talking that Turks are noob but every server where I see Turks ruled ya all

maybe example diez was clear everything why ur clan left ? No future? mynameis or something like that was not really pro in diez just a old clan and I saw

in the most english speaking clans they can't keep one clan a long time everytime quit clan or kick members. Turks create clans and this clans are permanent

without disband. That only show us that Turks have the best friendship and communikation inside the clan. I was in alot english speaking clans and everday just

flame. When u are talking about Turks u are talking about me remember this I know that alot ppl just crying because they got pwned by Turks

U play this game so u must see that everybody can be better as you - don't talk shit again about Turks - I don't talking shit about ur countries

I'm sure the most left because they can't mess with Turks ...Turks are better players and faster in exping

Majority of turks playing USKO are underaged assholes who respect nothing. Oh and this is the group that cant even combo even though they spend years playing and buying items from GMs and db hackers. They die like retards.

Don't come with a lame excuse like edit item and sharers...They are more and have alot ppl to hold isiloon felankor and castle so they can get everytime items and GB's

Since i have played in more than half the servers that we have to choose one it has always been the same scenario: English talking community gets top, new server comes out, they move on, a few of them stay behind. It has nothing to do with who is more skilled when these players will be overrun by the masses of turks doing R dmg on them.

I'm sure all here who know how to dupe would use it and don't tell me '' No I not do when i know'' you would !!! And every non-turk who knew how to dupe had

dupe anything. Currently the non-turks are just to dumb to find a dupe method and crying when somebody are overgeared

I remember alot guys who are english speakers and from Ko4life who had edit and dupe items back to KE and Fire drake and this ppl know that I know that they had

The most here thought that every non-turk is a goodgun but percentual % the most cheaters are from another countries also the scammers

Lets say there are 9000 turkish players and 1000 english speakers. If we say 10% of them cheat then we have 900 turkish cheaters and 100 english speaking cheaters. Which seem to be correct when talking about numbers. The most cheaters are turkish, not because they cheat more, but because there are more turkish speakers in this game.

The most scammers I had seen in Diez was from USA and percentual they are the smallest group

The turkish players scam on turkish forums, not on english speaking forums, where they cant communicate with the future victims.

Nobody know anything and talking shit about Turks , of course they have dupers they have cheaters and the most can't speak english because there is second

Played for years, my personal opinion is the majority of the turkish players suck ass, since they are arrogant and they dont care what you say or do, they need to have their way, simply put they are careless assholes who would sell their father for 5 cents, and their mother for a raptor +10.

language German and not English. They don't need to learn it german is enough alos they not need it in a game where 90% are Turks.

The universal language in USKO is english. Do you really believe that most of us here speak english daily? HELLOOOOO!

I'm also not really interested to learn english I'm speaking 4 languages but I learned it a bit but really don't need it outside of Ko4life

I speak 6 languages, i win.

C-west are english speaking server but the most are only there because they sucks in normal servers thats not my opinion thats reality

In my opinion almost everybody in cz sucks, since they die in a vs, not me. Doesnt matter which server.

C-westhave goodgun players around 10% but the rest are the noob players who never was in any other server over 70 and really not saw CZ

Those players your talking about register and see "oh, ares and diez, sounds cool, lets play there! The lower the server the shittier it must be!" Not "C-west...the last server in the list, it must be the best since its the last!"

and Holychit I remember u quit Akara but I saw in the past time before u had quit that ur clan were overrun from the turks cuz all was at the same

HolyChit is the best csw leader/clan assistant i have ever seen, no idea what overrun your reffering to. At some point you may lose the motive to play in your server and you move on. Thats not a crime, it shows you have a brain. Caveman no fun, caveman move on.
    niveau [ level and gear ] and u left the server because pking like the begin o akara was impossible for your team.

U talking that Turks are noob but every server where I see Turks ruled ya all

Ya all? If the english clans move on then you only have other turks to rule. I agree, Turks did own all the other turks

maybe example diez was clear everything why ur clan left ? No future? mynameis or something like that was not really pro in diez just a old clan and I saw

MyNameIs ruled while it was active.

in the most english speaking clans they can't keep one clan a long time everytime quit clan or kick members. Turks create clans and this clans are permanent

I should put this in spoiler tags since a lot of turks will get a heart attack, but oh well, here it goes: Nothing is permanent in a video game.

without disband. That only show us that Turks have the best friendship and communikation inside the clan. I was in alot english speaking clans and everday just flame.

I have been in turhish clans, they seem no different from english clans, except they dont use vent/teamspeak that often in top3 clans. Communication usually sucks, they need luck to get anything.

When u are talking about Turks u are talking about me remember this I know that alot ppl just crying because they got pwned by Turks

Im still laughing over those noob turks, i havent seen any pro turks in these years since USKO opened. Oh what fun it was to kill those noobs in cz who pot once in a year and cramp soon as you attack them, it was just too easy

U play this game so u must see that everybody can be better as you - don't talk shit again about Turks - I don't talking shit about ur countries

Since there is so little shit to talk about other servers[/b]
    Comments are in bold by me added to this quote.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

drunkenmaster ur a idiot, stop making some bullshit "facts" what u think are right coz u see it that way.
    The fact is that i "like" half turk out of 10 coz=

i dont like ppl who wanna fck my family every 10 mins, who likes to KS me every 15 mins, who likes to trade spam and lure on me when i kill bosses, beg every day on moradon for "10k aga pls"(if dont give my family is gonan get fcked again), tp me to golems whiout a reason, pms who offering noobish gear while im not even that class.

never heard anythign about someoen fcking my family on c-west, never got tped to golems, never got trade spammed. I got begged for coin, but not every 10 min liek on turks servers, and i got KSed but not that i would even notice it. And c-west has more population than any other server.

the fact is 95 turks out of 100 are the opposite of COOL/FRIENDLY/LEGIT/NO KS

U can try to change my mind, but its really ipossible unless u shoot me in a leg whit a walther p99!

Comments are in bold by me added to this quote.[/b]
    hehe all this points what u answered are maybe in your dreams the biggest noobs went to c-west thats fact !

Turks are the best and gave ya all the rest ( for the turkish haters )

The haters are the ones who never made a big deal in CZ

of course c-west is the best server for the haters to kill the same noobs as they are

.....and to the goodgunz in c-west who not talking racist parols I wish luck

MeeP u never was a known player and u never will be Pro so don't talk about skills what u never had

Banned

I'm sure the most left because they can't mess with Turks ...Turks are better players and faster in exping[/b]

BAHHHHHHH HA HAH AH H A HA HAH AH AH AHAH AH AHA HA HA HA HAH A

holy shit i needed a good laugh.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

holy shit i needed a good laugh.[/b]
    yeah we all do when drunkemaster is talking XD

noob who talks for making look turkey even worse, dunkenmaster u really think we all are so retarded that we belive ur lies ?

holy shit i needed a good laugh.[/b]
    hehe one ardream noob from diez

I understand why u left diez don't worry in c-west are enough noobs like you

yeah we all do when drunkemaster is talking XD

noob who talks for making look turkey even worse, dunkenmaster u really think we all are so retarded that we belive ur lies ?[/b]
    I'm not a noobly like you who started KO half year ago U can't talk about the servers when u never played any other before

your registration date in ko4life told everything and don't say u have other accounts in ko4life cuz they are not allowed here and u can get ip ban cuz of that

hehe all this points what u answered are maybe in your dreams the biggest noobs went to c-west thats fact !

Turks are the best and gave ya all the rest ( for the turkish haters )

The haters are the ones who never made a big deal in CZ

of course c-west is the best server for the haters to kill the same noobs as they are

.....and to the goodgunz in c-west who not talking racist parols I wish luck

MeeP u never was a known player and u never will be Pro so don't talk about skills what u never had[/b]
    drunkenmaster ur a idiot[/b]
    And this brings us to this important point....who the fuck are you? Seriously, everybody laughs at your posts here, did you get banned from the turkish forums or something?

Well known players= PRO?

The best players in this game are those who you barely have heard of, they dont spend all their time peekaying earning that golden dragon which automatically makes you PRO?

drunkenmaster ur a idiot[/b]

Uzu

And this brings us to this important point....who the fuck are you? Seriously, everybody hates you here, did you get banned from the turkish forums or something?[/b]
    lol says the right person
    and think about it twice b4 u reply and try to be not on your own side, drunken is right in some points.

lol says the right person[/b]
    Make a list of people that hate me, i dare you. Else it just makes you look like an idiot who is speaking shit, again.

Please point out the points he is right at and i did not agree with.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast