Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

So meny more People coming c west

This is a discussion on So meny more People coming c west within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Make a list of people that hate me, i dare you. Else it just makes you look like an idiot ...
Page: 6

Uzu

Make a list of people that hate me, i dare you. Else it just makes you look like an idiot who is speaking shit, again.

Please point out the points he is right at and i did not agree with.[/b]
    that'll do my kagebunshins, raise the level of your mentally situation and talk to me then, again.

Banned

the only reason i came at c-west is that there are no turks...and there isnt any unique +3 etc

that'll do my kagebunshins, raise the level of your mentally situation and talk to me then, again.[/b]
    I bet your a turk who lives in germany and your just protecting your racist ignorant friend. You need to pay me 10 million USD to talk with me, else your a faggot. If you ever say something to me, you piece of shit, then your mother will get raped a few times by your younger brother Haman. Dont you love your mom anymore!? Your gonna lose the only person who thinks your cool this way

/sarcasm off

If you think he is right about turkish players being "better players", we should do a vote on it, to see who is right.

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

hehe one ardream noob from diez

I understand why u left diez don't worry in c-west are enough noobs like you
    I'm not a noobly like you who started KO half year ago U can't talk about the servers when u never played any other before

your registration date in ko4life told everything and don't say u have other accounts in ko4life cuz they are not allowed here and u can get ip ban cuz of that[/b]
    i have several accounts on everywhere.
    My regristation date on ko4life isnt my reg date on my game account. I started around 3 years ago on manes, thn edana, finally ares, and now cw.
    You can say im a noob lol, i dont mind it.

Have you played c-west, made 70+ char, joined a nice active clan ? If not then u dont know anything bout c-west. There are actually Nice ppl in this game

Uzu

I bet your a turk who lives in germany and your just protecting your racist ignorant friend. You need to pay me 10 million USD to talk with me, else your a faggot. If you ever say something to me, you turkish piece of shit, then your mother will get raped a few times by your younger brother Haman.[/b]
    very mature, MeeP style go get some friends irl internet causes hallucinations and e-thug gangsta behavior in your case, yo, fuck all mothers, yo.

that'll do my kagebunshins, raise the level of your mentally situation and talk to me then, again.[/b]
    The fact that you used the term "kagebunshins" in a situation where you were trying to criticize someone's intelligence makes you fail.

Ainelover

And this brings us to this important point....who the fuck are you? Seriously, everybody laughs at your posts here, did you get banned from the turkish forums or something?

Well known players= PRO?

The best players in this game are those who you barely have heard of, they dont spend all their time peekaying earning that golden dragon which automatically makes you PRO?[/b]
    finally someone in this topic who aint retarded :P

Uzu

The fact that you used the term "kagebunshins" in a situation where you were trying to criticize someone's intellect makes you fail.[/b]
    hehe, u see what he wrote meep? that's something you dont have to understand cloude, but meep has to realize his fails :lol:

hehe, u see what he wrote meep? that's something you dont have to understand cloude, but meep has to realize his fails :lol:[/b]
    Now your posting personal messages in topics? Please go read the forum rules.

/fail

the only reason i came at c-west is that there are no turks...and there isnt any unique +3 etc[/b]
    came to cwest because
    there isn't any dupe yet.
    i dont mind babashoppers but when someone uses dupe, it effects in a bigger way than just the char. it fuks the server

Uzu

Now your posting personal messages in topics? Please go read the forum rules.

/fail[/b]
    how do you connect that with personal messages? I'm sorry for your parents man, seriously. my deepest condolences !

how do you connect that with personal messages? I'm sorry for your parents man, seriously. my deepest condolences ![/b]
    Sorry, but im not going to sink to your level.

Uzu

Sorry, but im not going to sink to your level.[/b]
    that's because u would have to rise fairly x)

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

that's because u would have to rise fairly x)[/b]
    nope thats coz he dosent want to be an arsch

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

very mature, MeeP style go get some friends irl internet causes hallucinations and e-thug gangsta behavior in your case, yo, fuck all mothers, yo.[/b]
    hehe Uzu is a gg^^

this meep is retarded bro let em talk what he want

and btw meep ppl from diez and Akara like me, I don't care when few c-west noobies like your, hate me

u can be sure I'm more trustable as a guy can be trustable, ppl believe in me cuz they know I'm a gg and they don't care if I'm Turk

thats the different dude I'm sure your retarded server c-west have alot scammer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast