Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

K2 is crazy as fukk

This is a discussion on K2 is crazy as fukk within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this is the message i get whenever i send in cs for my trina i never got w/ my prem ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default K2 is crazy as fukk

this is the message i get whenever i send in cs for my trina i never got w/ my prem this month...lol...because KOL detected something "it did not like" <_<

nefertari

This happens to me all the time,until i stopped using punctuation.I.E no comma's,full stops,colon's @'s etc etc all is good then.

Hypnos

Avoid using single quotes and double quotes. They are used for SQL syntax, so all of the site forms reject them (rather than escaping so they aren't treated as SQL syntax, like the rest of the world does).

Commas and periods should be fine.

weedpower

dont use copy / paste if you write a CS
    and check you KOL on side maybe it sended

Hypnos

Originally posted by weedpower
    dont use copy / paste * *if you write a CS
    and check you KOL on side *maybe it sended
    If you get that message, it wasn't sent. It's apart of their SQL injection protection. No information makes it to the database.

Try going to the main site with a username of a " and click "login".

the_stiffmeister

Originally posted by Hypnos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hypnos)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-weedpower
    If you get that message, it wasn't sent. It's apart of their SQL injection protection. No information makes it to the database.

Try going to the main site with a username of a " and click "login".[/b]

not necessarily true... mine sent when that message came up.. it was the cs full of "////////////////////////////////". was kinda funny when they sent me the reply and it said they would fix the problem.....

morax

Avoid using any sort of grammer and K2 will understand you better.... thats what that message is trying to make you understand

u buy premi :lol: love when people PAY 2 play wit fuking cheating scum....on a side note glade u got ripped off and hope ur acct is hacked/scammed i know i know i sound like a scumbag but u need it 2 WAKE THE FUK UP god ur supporting kosp and gay2 but hey its ur $$ (gl irl)

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by the_stiffmeister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_stiffmeister)</div>
    Originally posted by Hypnos@
    <!--QuoteBegin-weedpower

not necessarily true... mine sent when that message came up.. it was the cs full of "////////////////////////////////". was kinda funny when they sent me the reply and it said they would fix the problem.....[/b]
    It actually should be \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", not the fowardslash. Backslash is the "escape" character in PHP, meaning to take the next character literally. The apostrophe character (') is needed in SQL syntax to execute a literal SQL query, and if you type ', it is potentially possible, if unprotected, to execute whatever PHP code you wanted (just type '); --PHP SYNTAX HERE--). It's a protection.

But, as usual, K2 is retarded, they can just auto-escape the characters by add_slashes($query), but I don't know, maybe they just don't know how to code PHP correctly?

Originally posted by lutz+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lutz)</div>
    Originally posted by the_stiffmeister+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(the_stiffmeister)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Hypnos
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-weedpower

not necessarily true... mine sent when that message came up.. it was the cs full of "////////////////////////////////". was kinda funny when they sent me the reply and it said they would fix the problem.....[/b]
    It actually should be \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\", not the fowardslash. Backslash is the "escape" character in PHP, meaning to take the next character literally. The apostrophe character (') is needed in SQL syntax to execute a literal SQL query, and if you type ', it is potentially possible, if unprotected, to execute whatever PHP code you wanted (just type '); --PHP SYNTAX HERE--). It's a protection.

But, as usual, K2 is retarded, they can just auto-escape the characters by add_slashes($query), but I don't know, maybe they just don't know how to code PHP correctly?[/b][/quote]

What DOES K2 know how to do correctly?

TexAholic

lol they dont want to give you your tina

greenknight

i got the same thing when i tried to send in a billing ticket about my trina but general seems to work fine

although ive only gotten the copy/paste responce so far
    probably gana be months before i see that damn trina if at all

i cant login to site OPPS!.... with another acc work fin!

Banned

Originally posted by ForgottenOne
    u buy premi :lol: love when people PAY 2 play wit fuking cheating scum....on a side note glade u got ripped off and hope ur acct is hacked/scammed i know i know i sound like a scumbag but u need it 2 WAKE THE FUK UP god ur supporting kosp and gay2 but hey its ur $$ (gl irl)

u spend ur money on ky for ur butt plugg i buy prem for the 30% exp login preference and the drops..stfu broke ass nigga <_<

btw no / between the dates or : on the time it worked...

ANZAC_Mondane

Yep,, i got the Same thing when submitting KSC file,, and the Other thing that pissed me of is,,, as soon as i nearly finnish,, it said i have to be Sighned in,, so,, grr,, i sighned in,, done it again,, then 2 mins later,, same thing -_- .. did like 2 submissions of cheats,, then it asked me to sighn in again,, so i gave up ,, FFS,, 1 gm in a server for 10mins would save us Fucking around doing ther Work,, blind Freddy can go and find 50 kospers in 1 hr easy,, why not these Lazy Fucks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast