Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

so so nice hacked

This is a discussion on so so nice hacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; evry hack is sad, nothing to make fun off :-( i did speed test too...
Page: 2

evry hack is sad, nothing to make fun off :-(

i did speed test too

StoneColdAngel

I'm sorry for you bro . Just keep on spamming the Support, and I will try to help you to get your items backas you did for me.

btw ... when did this happen? Yesterday you still had yout items if I am right?!?!

Banned

Man, this is not fair, when i log on amras, there was still gold but no items and the real owner relog and we had bronze premium ...[/b]

i found your hacker.

stupid ass symbosiss noob[/b]
    He isn't even in Symbiosis fucktard.

You just jealous on Symbiosis cause we do everything legit .

Babashopped Noob. Don't reply even on such a topic as this if you doesn't have anything real to say.

To bad for you Amras .

I Remember when I got hacked and K2 didn&#39;t rollback .I Had like 12 months Gold pren , that month I had bronze , Hacked no Rollback cuz of no Gold. :angry: <_<

I Hope for you you&#39;ll get rollback

tha_amras

i found your hacker.[/b]

its the wrong guy....

and stonecold when i talked whit u i thaugt i still had my items didnt logg my char that day till 22:00 dutch time when i wanna buy fp +8 for priest

Banned

what are you talking about indian ? ? ? he does have a char in symbiosis dumb ass
    tha amras im sorry you couldnt join PC..would have loved another active ice mage for EW :wub:
    but armes when and IF you get roll back they will give you shit items..you will be more pissed at them..no point of trying for roll back..you get +5 armor and some noobie accecos like int +6 :/

StoneColdAngel

at lvl 72+ they give u:
    Shell Set +6
    Jewels +9 and a shitty waepon

If you stay polite in you tickets and keep on sending them, I see a chance of gettign a rollback.

tha_amras

thnx for ure guys help but at the moment my tickets wont be send to ke because he only logg of from ke site and dont give a confirm that he send the ticket

Banned

it happens.....meh :mellow:

tha_amras

i scanned my pc whit 3 differents virus scanners.... i downloaded hitmanpro and use that and results where no virus trojan ore what ever . there was no virus on my pc

Have you scanned your pc with "no-sharing" accounts AV? And Seth i dont think is your business what Illuminati does since Deus does it aswell. You have several posts selling items and char&#39;s.

Sh11t

Have you scanned your pc with "no-sharing" accounts AV? And Seth i dont think is your business what Illuminati does since Deus does it aswell. You have several posts selling items and char&#39;s.[/b]
    Are you saying that i hacked the account? which the items are mine? so thats like hacking myself? stop being retarded, i dont have any virus either, and the day before we still had items sealed + bronze premium and 1 days after no items sealed +bronze premium

use your brain people next time thanks you !

tha_amras

CS Rep39
    Remarks: Hail *****! Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. I am sorry to hear that you have lost items and/or experience. And I know personally how frustrating this can be. Unfortunately, in accordance with our Terms of Service policy, we cannot restore any lost item or experience. Please be aware that despite what you may have heard or read, we do not "Rollback" anyone and that further requests of this type will merit a similar response. What I can do is advise you on how to prevent this from happening in the future. To prevent future losses make sure to visit our official website: http://www.knightonlineworld.com/account_protection.php . Until the MyKOL webpage allows you to change your Password and/or your Secret Question & Answer you can secure your account through Customer Support. In order for us to do that, we need to verify that you are the rightful account holder. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the following information: the original account name, PayPal email address, KESN number, Click&Buy 9 digit ID number, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to make ALL the purchases on the original account. (You may have used one or more of these payment methods.) Once we have received this information, we will then be able to verify the payments and determine if access to the account should be granted. In order to provide a secure gaming experience for all players, we appreciate your understanding and patience while the investigation is in progress. I apologize for your loss and the inconvenience this has caused. -CSR Jublexus, Knight Online Support Team

they tell me to read there protection shit to do is bether in the future <_<

what the hell how the fuck i can do it bether if my sealed items are gone whit the bronze premium bugg

Robokill

He isn&#39;t even in Symbiosis fucktard.

You just jealous on Symbiosis cause we do everything legit .

Babashopped Noob.[/b]
    1) flippin was in symbiosis ( a warrior who talked alot of shit to me)
    2)trust me when I say he doesn&#39;t babashop...
    3)are you calling PerfectChoice hackers?
    4)I&#39;m pretty dam sure he isn&#39;t jealous of anyone in Symbiosis
    5)to flippin - vandy has been hacked too he isn&#39;t laughing at it.
    6)pls stop talking shit

Grzeju

always with u amras...
    <3 <3 <3
    don&#39;t give up

P.S.: hmm... GM helped POTK with taking castle (not for long :P ) so maybe he helped them to hack their "spy"... <_<

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast