Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

so what the hell is that thing o.0

This is a discussion on so what the hell is that thing o.0 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we just got there... omfg it took like 5mins u glitch into rocks mountains and u go under the water... ...
Page: 8

Bukowski

we just got there... omfg
    it took like 5mins u glitch into rocks mountains and u go under the water... i was below the boats in shit it was nuts.. we didnt actually get into the place where he is to attack it but its pretty sweet a... Berit Keve or whatever... i got a glimpse of it thru a crack in the rocks and i could Z on it...

i was gunna take an ss but Okemiro the GM was their and he said "cough" we instantly towned it and he said he wasnt gunna ban us but its defenitely bannable [/b]
    Pls try to keep from being banned while I'm at work.....just wait until I get there and we can all get banned together. kktybb

Robokill

Robokill

haha.

Why the hell would they spawn it if we cant kill it. Thats plain teasing lol[/b]
    because no one is supposed to be there...

because no one is supposed to be there...[/b]
    uhhh. ok

Easy, keep trying [/b]
    lol, shh.

theres no way im going back there, not getting banned lol

HotAsIce

I just spoke with a GM in ares, he told me that the only people who were able to attack this monster that didn't tp to someone were using bugs or hacks, and that it was illegal. When i told him I heard of a "legitimate" way to do it through the mountains on a forum, he said "KO4life?" So there are GM's watching the forums. I hope the clan WeAreSoSorry all get banned for glitching, their entire clan was on that island last I heard. GM also said there would probably be an announcement about bugging to get there tomorrow. I don't know if he meant on the website, or a notice in game, but thats what he told me.

Robokill

I just spoke with a GM in ares, he told me that the only people who were able to attack this monster that didn't tp to someone were using bugs or hacks, and that it was illegal. When i told him I heard of a "legitimate" way to do it through the mountains on a forum, he said "KO4life?" So there are GM's watching the forums. I hope the clan WeAreSoSorry all get banned for glitching, their entire clan was on that island last I heard. GM also said there would probably be an announcement about bugging to get there tomorrow. I don't know if he meant on the website, or a notice in game, but thats what he told me.[/b]
    yes jeff you gay look at left side of my pic! ban WeAreSoSorry clan plss they aren't as sorry as they say!! h34r:

edit: yea I tp'd to someone who was there bite me.

magnified

BESIDES, if you guys watch carefully, on the KO site in one of the Sneak Preview it shows you those dragon heads made of stone that are on that island [/b]
    http://knightonlineworld.com/moradon.php

yeap.. it also shows gm whacking on it at the end

Syde

noticed after we towned he posted that its bannable

note to whoever think we hack: no wallhacks involved. just simple walking up mountains and tp scrolls

Apollus

best excuse in the book:
    The mage used blink (make sure u have a lvl 80 mage there thou cuz they can see lvls etc o.o)

lol sry but that excuse has been posted 100X on the koranking forums

RiseAgainst_

Whats blink btw? ;o

lvl 80 lightning mage skill, tp's u 20m infront or something like that

RiseAgainst_

Can i tp up in ur ass stunner? :wub:

Havoc2

maby its for one of the new cape stages? above felankor?

maby its for one of the new cape stages? above felankor?[/b]
    nope, its not even supposed to be accessible atm

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast