Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

So What Servers the move for me?

This is a discussion on So What Servers the move for me? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by Aesteris I see you have some small issues with "Apex" KO, please do mention a few more ...
Page: 4

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aesteris View Post
    I see you have some small issues with "Apex" KO, please do mention a few more features that are as bugged and have such an incredible impact on your gameplay, with as much fidelity as you've just done, if you please.

I'd point out that some of the "features" of the Gab's effect are, from a programmer's point of view, 100% an unintended side effect of spaghetti code. Aside from that, after the help of some of our great players, it is working exactly like you're describing it should.

I'll give you the Kurian one, yes, we had to go on what we were provided by skill descriptions and other data readily available for our consumption. Based on that, I think we did a decent job (I challenge you to figure out how their pull / stun "rates" are calculated ). Going as far as trying to make Knight OnLine look like rocket science, and that nobody but the most die hard players could ever create something resembling it in terms of functionality / enjoyment is a bit steep in my opinion, but hey, I never managed to bare the boredom of grinding beyond 59, so what do I know.

Let me know what we could improve upon, it'd be much appreciated
    To be fair, Apex hasn't always had the greatest ideas of how KO should work; one example would be this.

Why can you use TS and scrolls? This was taken in EMC, not that it should matter.

how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
    erdo1990 and SkyHunter like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood
    a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

Little archer Senior Member

Sigh it's adi again pretending to know how KO works. Remember the time you had to teleport people to jail due to misguiding them? How about that time regarding unsealed and sealed old uniques?

People. Most of the things and achievements that make you proud in this korean game called "Knight Online" aren't worth bragging about. They really aren't. Being 'known', disregarding others as randoms, thinking you know more than others regarding mechanics, etc. Stop please.

just wish the prem prices would be alot cheaper compared to games like wow or a brand new game every month same price for prem and pus items + sc sucks really 100$ a month is gae and ridiculous reason 99% of people play private sucks cant beat that

Polak Extraordinaire Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    Sigh it's adi again pretending to know how KO works. Remember the time you had to teleport people to jail due to misguiding them? How about that time regarding unsealed and sealed old uniques?

People. Most of the things and achievements that make you proud in this korean game called "Knight Online" aren't worth bragging about. They really aren't. Being 'known', disregarding others as randoms, thinking you know more than others regarding mechanics, etc. Stop please.
    I agree about the Adi part. Adi you suck and one single polish chicken > your country np
    ScreameR likes this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

1. I've never had someone teleported into jail because I misguided him.
    In fact, only "players" I had tp'ed to jail are TBL and macro users.

2.Unseal? Never happend.
    Old uniques? Never happened too, you were just trying to make it sound as if I did.

3. I never said I know everything about KO but in fact, I could guarantee I know more than most players and every single private server owner. No, not because of my position but because of what I learned as a player all these years.

P.S. no need to be butthurt and take things out of context as if it would bother me, unlike you, my opinions are not biased and I don't pick on people just because I don't agree with them or don't like them.

Keep your facts straight and spare me this argument in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    just wish the prem prices would be alot cheaper compared to games like wow or a brand new game every month same price for prem and pus items + sc sucks really 100$ a month is gae and ridiculous reason 99% of people play private sucks cant beat that
    Mentioned by enough players now, can't get into details but I've been pushing something.. worth waiting
    Last edited by Adi; 01-16-2017 at 04:19 AM.
    ScreameR likes this.

I think Apex KO shouldn't even try to become USKO & STKO -like server at all.

@SkyHunter: Something happened, it wasn't like that before with the ts & other scrolls on.

Quote Originally Posted by WnxMiqdad View Post
    +1

1200 usd / year for a game. Its pretty absurd how far they have taken the costs.
    ::Tsunami:: likes this.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I could guarantee I know more than most players and every single private server owner. No, not because of my position but because of what I learned as a player all these years.
    Again, this is not something you're supposed to be bragging about. I wish someday you'll notice how silly y'all look.
    Bathory and Diver like this.

Adi
    Banned Senior Member

Again, this is not something you're supposed to be bragging about. I wish someday you'll notice how silly y'all look.
    Not bragging again, cute how you're trying to make every word I write bad.
    I stated a fact, you're more than welcomed to check it.

KO-Guru Senior Member

I am not about pick any side of Adi nor Razor since they both are my friends but this time Adi is right he just stated faces , this ss of ApexKO`s ingame just justifies and strengthens adi`s facts, as I see Adi didn't say anything bad or wrong about ApexKO he just state a real facts.
    Anyway, I`m trying giving Hells a chance , although my main gameplay is in cypher which is very smooth and HUGE ACTIVITY as Wnx mentioned.
    Good luck with picking a server
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyHunter View Post
    To be fair, Apex hasn't always had the greatest ideas of how KO should work; one example would be this.

Why can you use TS and scrolls? This was taken in EMC, not that it should matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post

Mentioned by enough players now, can't get into details but I've been pushing something.. worth waiting
    Please tell me this "sale" isn't what you've been pushing for. It's not a horrible sale, just disappointed if this is it.

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    +1

1200 usd / year for a game. Its pretty absurd how far they have taken the costs.
    +100000000

they game price are retard compair to other game

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    +1

u must be insane paying 1200$ a year for KO.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast