Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

So what is ur secret to not get dced!

This is a discussion on So what is ur secret to not get dced! within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the only sure fire way to not get dc, is to not log in...other than that...its luck of the draw. ...
Page: 2

Richie

the only sure fire way to not get dc, is to not log in...other than that...its luck of the draw.
    The pets are the reason its so laggy...its like now u have 2 people for every account on, so server load has doubled

MillionVoices

I HAVE NOT ONCE GOT DCED.

Zarge

exit the game...no worries about dcing.

other than what's already said, the one thing that worked well for me, is to change ur view (f9) until you go to first person perspective, then just stare at the sky lol, it sounds stupid but ur fps will be at its highest while doing this, hence lowering the chances of dcing

tamachan

-Turn Off all sounds
    -Turn Off all names *press O*
    -Dont use swift often
    -Dont go near the crowded area
    -Maybe try block pm's and shouts/chat box[/b]
    Sound is from ur computer files.. not internet :S..
    Turning off names will only prevent Computer Lag.. :S not internet lag.. :S
    Even if u block pm and shout nothing will change cause the internet still receieves the packet sent by K2 that says A guy is trying to pm u and ur Packet wil say ur pm is blocked and it will send back to k2 and then to that player who tried to pm u.

Best way.. log off msn turn off vent and ur virus updaters and stuffs

Even if u block pm and shout nothing will change cause the internet still receieves the packet sent by K2 that says A guy is trying to pm u and ur Packet wil say ur pm is blocked and it will send back to k2 and then to that player who tried to pm u.

Best way.. log off msn turn off vent and ur virus updaters and stuffs [/b]

What this guy says should be correct. Sit still and dont use any form for chat.

tamachan

What this guy says should be correct. Sit still and dont use any form for chat.[/b]
    yep sit still and dont do anything

Blahaba

Best way.. log off msn turn off vent and ur virus updaters and stuffs [/b]
    That's if you have a sucky sucky internet. I mean, my MSN and/or virus update doesn't take my whole 24 mbit. It's totally serverside. So there's not much you can do. :P It's not like it's your internet that's going slower just 'cause it's one of these wars. It's completely on the server. But sure, use less swifts and shit, that way you won't send as many packets to their crappy servers. ^^

o rlly? -_- i never dced on ke, well on war sometimes, but when i xp or pk never got dc -_-, maybe ur connection was lag or something -_- didnt dced on rofd also, i have problems with this patch only -_- (gay mora)[/b]
    Im not talking about the whole KE only the beginning.1st 1-2 weeks it was impossible to play.

yeah, I remember that, but even though, ppl was still loggin...now ppl is not only staying away just because the lag and DCs...but now they are shouting to the world that only thing that matters is money...valkyrie replaced by griphon, which goes off after 2 months instead of the 6 valkyrie lasts, so you have to buy it from PUS every 2 months...5 minutes ago they just announced pets are disabled for the non silver or gold premium users...now, has K2 killed USKO or not? IMHO, they just did it.[/b]
    Griphon costs less money then valkyre i think,so you basically dont loose antyhing,this is not k2's fault thats how griphon works on other kos,and tbh who needs pets ?All they create is lag,they should be removed from the game imo.We all knew that k2 cares only about money yet we are here on new moradon,means k2 makes good money and that means that not many ppl left.

That's if you have a sucky sucky internet. I mean, my MSN and/or virus update doesn't take my whole 24 mbit. It's totally serverside. So there's not much you can do. :P It's not like it's your internet that's going slower just 'cause it's one of these wars. It's completely on the server. But sure, use less swifts and shit, that way you won't send as many packets to their crappy servers. ^^[/b]

If you dont send any other info than basic, you wont receive any other info than basic, so it could perfectly well help. Last BDW I sat still and saw the counter drop from 160 to 60 before I got dced.

Behind_U

ur all wrong u do not wanna sit still >.<
    u sit still u will lose connections with the k2 networking
    why do they say move in lunar vally for war?
    on the last 5 min

ArminVanBuuren

Im not talking about the whole KE only the beginning.1st 1-2 weeks it was impossible to play.
    Griphon costs less money then valkyre i think,so you basically dont loose antyhing,this is not k2&#39;s fault thats how griphon works on other kos,and tbh who needs pets ?All they create is lag,they should be removed from the game imo.We all knew that k2 cares only about money yet we are here on new moradon,means k2 makes good money and that means that not many ppl left.[/b]
    Actually, Valkyrie was 1500 KC in 6 months...griphon armor is 900 KC in 2 months, so the overall is 2X or more money than the one you were using. About the pets, I don&#39;t care about the pets itself, but I&#39;m thinking about how they add something, they show it to everybody, they allow every single player to enjoy the feature for a few days and then they say, sorry this will be only for premmies...but pay us and you&#39;ll be fine About how we are still in new moradon, sure, because I&#39;m waiting for the namce change scrolls to be fixed just to sell my chars.

ur all wrong u do not wanna sit still >.<
    u sit still u will lose connections with the k2 networking
    why do they say move in lunar vally for war?
    on the last 5 min[/b]

You do not loose connection because basic information will always be sent. If you wanna get into lunar war you will only have to move after the gates are open. This is in order to prevent people to leave their character afk and still get in I guess.

Bukowski

I&#39;m just thankful that we dont have that x-trap problem again where everyone couldnt log in for like two weeks....I&#39;m sunny side up :P

Actually, Valkyrie was 1500 KC in 6 months...griphon armor is 900 KC in 2 months, so the overall is 2X or more money than the one you were using. About the pets, I don&#39;t care about the pets itself, but I&#39;m thinking about how they add something, they show it to everybody, they allow every single player to enjoy the feature for a few days and then they say, sorry this will be only for premmies...but pay us and you&#39;ll be fine About how we are still in new moradon, sure, because I&#39;m waiting for the namce change scrolls to be fixed just to sell my chars.[/b]

Yeah its you but not everyone&#39;s quitting ,you quit - 10 turks come so...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast