Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

so... whats the best exp at rofd?

This is a discussion on so... whats the best exp at rofd? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by flippin my clan did those titans in the back of swamp in eslant, in a full party ...
Page: 3

Zparda

Originally posted by flippin
    my clan did those titans in the back of swamp in eslant, in a full party of 8 all 65+ we were getting over 40k xp a kill. the party was 3 healers, 2 of which were duffers, and 1 a buffer, 3 warriors, and 2 rogues, both sins. We were rollin through the spawn pretty easily, gained about 2% every 40-45mins.
    How did u repair? or repot?

JulioBR

Originally posted by Zparda+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zparda)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    my clan did those titans in the back of swamp in eslant, in a full party of 8 all 65+ we were getting over 40k xp a kill. the party was 3 healers, 2 of which were duffers, and 1 a buffer, 3 warriors, and 2 rogues, both sins. We were rollin through the spawn pretty easily, gained about 2% every 40-45mins.
    How did u repair? or repot?[/b]
    /town

Zparda

Originally posted by JulioBR+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(JulioBR)</div>
    Originally posted by Zparda@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

/town[/b]
    And ppl die meanswhile? Mage Ftw

Sometimes u really need all melees there. Imagine u go repair after 1 min u are almost there(coz also u repot and then u need run again) and then ur partner go repair too and is always 1 less melee so XP get slow and some1 can die just my 5 cents

Banned

<!--QuoteBegin-flippin
    How did u repair? or repot?[/b]
    is that a stupid question or do you really need to know how?

I'll go ahead and tell you how, first off, i press "enter" to open chat, then i type "/town", and magically i get tp'd to some place where a big tree and some tents are, then i talk to some gay guy that is called "Sundries" and i fork out like 150k coins to rpr my daggers, and then i visit my "inn hostess" to get more pots and wolf. if this hasn't answered ur question then pls quit being an idiot on these forums, the whole point of this topic was to find out the best xp, not to be an idiot and raise ur post count like you have.

Another good thing for xp is 3 man ravens, a sin 65+ a warrior 65+ and a buff/heal with 1920 and malice, about 10k per kill and with the faster spawning its real quick and easy.

Zparda

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)</div>
    Originally posted by Zparda@
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

I'll go ahead and tell you how, first off, i press "enter" to open chat, then i type "/town", and magically i get tp'd to some place where a big tree and some tents are, then i talk to some gay guy that is called "Sundries" and i fork out like 150k coins to rpr my daggers, and then i visit my "inn hostess" to get more pots and wolf. if this hasn't answered ur question then pls quit being an idiot on these forums, the whole point of this topic was to find out the best xp, not to be an idiot and raise ur post count like you have.

Another good thing for xp is 3 man ravens, a sin 65+ a warrior 65+ and a buff/heal with 1920 and malice, about 10k per kill and with the faster spawning its real quick and easy.[/b]
    Dude i think u are really smart

Speed of Dark

Originally posted by flippin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(flippin)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zparda
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-flippin

Another good thing for xp is 3 man ravens, a sin 65+ a warrior 65+ and a buff/heal with 1920 and malice, about 10k per kill and with the faster spawning its real quick and easy.[/b]
    Dude i think u are really smart [/b][/quote]
    zparda :wub: :wub:

Originally posted by priestish
    2 spot dts 8.4M per hour. *assuming 7K per kill.
    i'd like to try that with my bp assuming its faster than the DTC near orc side harpies which i pretty nice.

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

Originally posted by SiegeR
    paramuns at eslant gives 22k xp
    your dreaming...they give around 15k-18k.

flame apos and ice are highest exp but paramuns are the way to go

Drug_Addict

AoE Falcon For Teh Winz :wub: :wub:

3 spawns at 30k a pop

15 x 30 = 450k per lure.. Good Game

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123