Results 1 to 10 of 10

So while i was pking on Cypher i got this Email

This is a discussion on So while i was pking on Cypher i got this Email within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Gzz Tompah u Actually thought i was going to link a Real account to my Msn Think Again Getting the ...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default So while i was pking on Cypher i got this Email



    Gzz Tompah u Actually thought i was going to link a Real account to my Msn
    Think Again Getting the i.p now for proof cheers

    This account has no Characters on any server.
    i personally dont touch this account for reasons like this and it happend Fell straight into my trap
    Last edited by tommmay; 02-01-2011 at 11:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member rambo14k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    319

    Default

    am dumb. I didnt get this

    Som1 tried scam u?><

  3. #3
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Nynäshamn, Sweden
    Posts
    1,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rambo14k View Post
    am dumb. I didnt get this

    Som1 tried scam u?><
    there have been like 10 posts or more about Macca, Tommmay, Tompa and VictoriouS. they all kinda blame each other so its damn hard to find the one who is the acctuall scammer here (i don't believe its Tommmay), lets see if that's tompas IP address first

  4. #4
    Just do it Senior Member thing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Floridaaaaa
    Posts
    1,432

    Default

    Ouch.
    Oh - Tompa is CockmongleR btw.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-again-310374/


  5. #5
    Senior Member Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    swimming pool
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thardy View Post
    there have been like 10 posts or more about Macca, Tommmay, Tompa and VictoriouS. they all kinda blame each other so its damn hard to find the one who is the acctuall scammer here (i don't believe its Tommmay), lets see if that's tompas IP address first
    yeah, people just getting confused by that flaming, nobody is sure about anything. Nothing proven yet and all of them still appearing in market section. So maybe just keep watching out or even better dont do trades with people involved in this issue

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Karus
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thing View Post
    Ouch.
    Oh - Tompa is CockmongleR btw.

    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f8...-again-310374/

    hmmmm what is this ??? i donte get wher it come frome?

  7. #7
    Senior Member tommmay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    317

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny View Post
    yeah, people just getting confused by that flaming, nobody is sure about anything. Nothing proven yet and all of them still appearing in market section. So maybe just keep watching out or even better dont do trades with people involved in this issue
    mate ive done many trades not 1 problem

    Tommy aka HardStyl3 is NOT a scammer - GamersFirst Forums

    thats all the info u need

  8. #8
    Jak Senior Member Lavie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,061

    Default

    A night full of DDoS is in order yewwwwww

  9. #9
    SumYungHo Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    348

    Default

    lol, i cn figure out wat ur id n pass is from that hahhaha,

    p.s wtf acc is that ? lol u nva used it b4,cn i use it to check if i still get apr ban lol

  10. #10
    Senior Member fugar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    238

    Default

    phew thought u actually got hacked lol...that dude who tried stealing ur acc is a douche lol...

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •