Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

So who abused the bug?

This is a discussion on So who abused the bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well obviously you don't know that much about the program that was used......
Page: 2

Well obviously you don't know that much about the program that was used...

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

the guide was for stackable but with abit of common sense it was able to do stackable too..

Nick

hahaha i are lollerz at knight online

so good to see that ive made a very damn good choice a long while ago

FornX

O
    M
    G

Really thats amazing but i think there might be a rol back..

If not this guy is RICH

The guys who found out the hack knew about it for 2 days before the released it to public. They probably made 10,000+ dollars off of it.

!Premier_Assassin!

there was this dude in cwest, named "AgaSexxxxPls"
    i was following him and trying to spam trade and he just kept going

lol i know who that is, funny you brought up his name xD

FornX

there was this dude in cwest, named "AgaSexxxxPls"
    i was following him and trying to spam trade and he just kept going [/b]

Rofl

Hmm well, who here lost stackable items to this bug?? Or has friends who did? Didn't think so, cuz it only worked on non-stackable.. Basically this hack tricked the game into thinking a non-stackable was stackable and the hack told the server I'm buying 8000 of this, causing the price to overflow into a lower number.. There is no check to see if a non stackable item is really being sold 8000 times, thats why this worked.. This check DOES exist on stackable items, which is why it would not work on those..

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Well all I buy are enchants so I hope I got them at the honest price. I did lose a trina but I am not too fussed about that.

And again you don't know this program very well. Actually there is like 3 of them. One is for dumbshits and another is for people with computer experience. I can say that I knew about this bug 2 months ago (I actually did). In fact the reason I knew/figured out about the bug was from a certain game posted on this forum (not KO :P)

Hmm well, who here lost stackable items to this bug?? Or has friends who did? Didn't think so, cuz it only worked on non-stackable.. Basically this hack tricked the game into thinking a non-stackable was stackable and the hack told the server I'm buying 8000 of this, causing the price to overflow into a lower number.. There is no check to see if a non stackable item is really being sold 8000 times, thats why this worked.. This check DOES exist on stackable items, which is why it would not work on those..[/b]

I bought a stack of Weapon Enchants, the merchant took the coins but the WE were not in my inn, this was on Sunday. When I went back to look at the merch he was there with my WE and then dced.

just think this bug has been out since KO began. So its taken around 5years? for people to think of this. No doubt they will think up more crazy ideas and will actually work.

KO is doooooooooooooooooooooooooomed.

I bought a stack of Weapon Enchants, the merchant took the coins but the WE were not in my inn, this was on Sunday. When I went back to look at the merch he was there with my WE and then dced.[/b]

That sounds like a totally different 'bug' probably using close to the same method..

And again you don't know this program very well. Actually there is like 3 of them. One is for dumbshits and another is for people with computer experience. I can say that I knew about this bug 2 months ago (I actually did). In fact the reason I knew/figured out about the bug was from a certain game posted on this forum (not KO tongue.gif[/b]
    Ya because memory editors are so difficult to use.. o.O You really shouldn't assume who knows about what, you know nothing about me.. About the other game, 2moons? (just wondering)

I probably don't know, but I have a good idea. Also you know nothing about me either so...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast