Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So who abused the bug?

This is a discussion on So who abused the bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I probably don't know, but I have a good idea. Also you know nothing about me either so...[/b] Your right ...
Page: 3

I probably don't know, but I have a good idea. Also you know nothing about me either so...[/b]
    Your right I don't know much about you, and I never implied it did.. Anyways I should get out of this topic, I didn't abuse the bug, I don't belong here.. I read about it and know enough about everything to realize it would work without testing it, then I seen plenty of SS's anyways..

Banned

agasex got me too. I am sad. He got me for a roc and rol.

Robokill

yea AgaSexxxPls bought out whole Cwest market :S bought my dol7, smite7, lobo5, and Sash of sorrows :X

and my bro lost his 2x rappy7, rappy7, and dol6 :S

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

And again you don't know this program very well. Actually there is like 3 of them. One is for dumbshits and another is for people with computer experience. I can say that I knew about this bug 2 months ago (I actually did). In fact the reason I knew/figured out about the bug was from a certain game posted on this forum (not KO :P)[/b]
    Lemme guess.. It was wow

Banned

yea AgaSexxxPls bought out whole Cwest market :S bought my dol7, smite7, lobo5, and Sash of sorrows :X

and my bro lost his 2x rappy7, rappy7, and dol6 :S[/b]
    why are people so mean? it took me 2 months of farming to get those items. The roc wasn't even mine. It belonged to my friend Bob.

its funny how the merchant bug was exposed by a group of non-turks and all anyone ever does is biitch about what a bunch of scumbags turkish players are....

makes you wonder.

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

hope there is a roll back now. who cares if i lose exp. thats low and retarded.
    gratz to those ppl who figured out how to use the hack and abused it hope the roll back deletes all ur items and u get banned

but thats probably too wishful thinking

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

hope there is a roll back now. who cares if i lose exp. thats low and retarded.
    gratz to those ppl who figured out how to use the hack and abused it hope the roll back deletes all ur items and u get banned
    but thats probably too wishful thinking[/b]
    Yeah they probably will get away with it if there is no rollback.
    I'm not gonna lie, if I knew about this kind of thing and no one else knew about it I would've abused it too. I bet most of the players here would've done it.
    But the only difference about me and the players who actually did this is that I would've felt bad and probably burned all the items :P
    All I can say I'm glad I quit playing KO

rokertje

its funny how the merchant bug was exposed by a group of non-turks and all anyone ever does is biitch about what a bunch of scumbags turkish players are....

makes you wonder.[/b]
    the webesite used to calculate the code you need to change has turkish ips blocked and unless theres another site i dont know off its evry1 and their grandma that used this hack/bug but no turks

yes i know the way to do it works for all items stackable or not no i didnt use it(should have though)

Hey cutie Senior Member

i lost chitin+7 set!!!

MADAFAKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CeReaLKiLLa

i lost smite hammer +7

I know WiggaOnATrigga abused this bug.

apparently ppl have gotten back their stuff

i dont get it.. what was this bug about.. buying items in merchants for cheap? or making their own prices in other merchants.. its hard to understand when you dont play :S

With a bug people could lower prices from 999m down to a couple hundred thousand coins.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast