Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

So who abused the bug?

This is a discussion on So who abused the bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; apparently ppl have gotten back their stuff [/b] i heard from someone bragging he abused the bug that he got ...
Page: 4

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

apparently ppl have gotten back their stuff [/b]
    i heard from someone bragging he abused the bug that he got banned
    ';-]

well i dont care. whoever abused this bug are useless F*cks and need to die

Banned

My friend told me he abused it on msn too, heres a ss he sent me xD

[/b]

Wow according to that, i think they should really make a damn rollback.. otherwise ppl whose items got bought for 100k are totally fucked and hackers have gained big big cash :S

Banned
    Boston Mass aka Murder Mass . . . . ';-] . . . Server: ares best server Clan: BuDDaH grade: [1] Clan Rank:43 gg clan Character: BuDDaH

Exclamation

Wow according to that, i think they should really make a damn rollback.. otherwise ppl whose items got bought for 100k are totally fucked and hackers have gained big big cash :S[/b]
    they probably selling the items for usd
    ';-/

Banned

My friend told me he abused it on msn too, heres a ss he sent me xD

[/b]
    Friend of mine got half way page 4 in inn

St0neColdKill3r

i dont get it.. what was this bug about.. buying items in merchants for cheap? or making their own prices in other merchants.. its hard to understand when you dont play :S[/b]
    Can't say i fully know what exactly the bug was either. Some ppl saying some missing coding that enabled ppl to buy items way way lower random amounts, and others saying it had to do with the Delos tax rate being lowered or changed not sure.

Hope its dead and gone and i hope ppl let us know if any more bs goes on tonight. Sorry for the ppl who didn't get any support.

As far as i know this bug working with special program.

No I did not use it because :

1 - I didn't know how to anyway
    2 - I'm not a sad loser who likes fucking up this game for others

EDIT : And OH, also because I knew this would happen What does this mean? A few things. First and foremost, all trades performed involving the merchant hack are being reversed regardless of whether or not you’ve sent a CS ticket or if you have premium or not. You will receive your missing items via in-game mail. Secondly, the perpetrators of all such actions were logged as well, and all of their accounts have been banned accordingly.

Remember everybody: Hacking doesn’t pay!

No I did not use it because :

1 - I didn't know how to anyway
    2 - I'm not a sad loser who likes fucking up this game for others

EDIT : And OH, also because I knew this would happen What does this mean? A few things. First and foremost, all trades performed involving the merchant hack are being reversed regardless of whether or not you’ve sent a CS ticket or if you have premium or not. You will receive your missing items via in-game mail. Secondly, the perpetrators of all such actions were logged as well, and all of their accounts have been banned accordingly.

Remember everybody: Hacking doesn’t pay!
    [/b]

well said.

wow i'm banned

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

wow i'm banned[/b]
    did you abuse ? then very well you deserve it

Banned

My friend just told me. His account wich he abused this bug is still not banned and on the account wich the items are the items are still there.

K2 fails, damn. Why don't K2 bans those people :S

well said.[/b]
    it's not him he said that :lol: it's a copy of Linus his post in official forum

on topic: i'm glad they punished all people who abused this... and that everyone got , or will get his items back, even if no-prem.

HastaLaVista

My friend just told me. His account wich he abused this bug is still not banned and on the account wich the items are the items are still there.

K2 fails, damn. Why don't K2 bans those people :S[/b]
    Its not that easy I think.
    So its quite good that they ban atleast some ppl.
    But I bet some ppl get banned, without using any bug, coz they bought some Items in Merchant.

Banned

Exclamation

K2 fails, damn. Why don't K2 bans those people :S[/b]
    they probably only banned people when they started logging it...';-x
    others that did it before they logged it might have got away with it..or ko still isd checking alot of stuff...
    and they are just not banned yet..
    no one realy knows..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast