Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

So who abused the bug?

This is a discussion on So who abused the bug? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; My friend told me he abused it on msn too, heres a ss he sent me xD [/b] This 'friend' ...
Page: 7

Mooshoo

My friend told me he abused it on msn too, heres a ss he sent me xD

[/b]
    This 'friend' of yours is a cocksucker of galactic proportion. Not only is he a crook for capitalizing on bug abuse and hence the misfortune of others losing items, but he's stupid as well.. EVERY item in this game has a unique number and is fully traceable. Did honestly think he was going to get away stealing all that stuff? Tell him to go back to fucking goats, that would be his forte.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

At first this here:
    letz say somebody bought a "stolen item" shall he get also a IP ban?
    nah man that dont work.[/b]

This 'friend' of yours is a cocksucker of galactic proportion. Not only is he a crook for capitalizing on bug abuse and hence the misfortune of others losing items, but he's stupid as well.. EVERY item in this game has a unique number and is fully traceable. Did honestly think he was going to get away stealing all that stuff? Tell him to go back to fucking goats, that would be his forte.[/b]
    agree

sub

just like old dupe methods, item id changes when u upgrade it or compound it. , so if they are smart they would do that. But from what i hear all trades merchants logged from this. So really only a few ppl will get away with it, as they did it before the rush.

Buddah if you were God, and God made us all on his picture, we would all be neanderthals. Have you ever said something usefull on this forums? Reading your posts just get me fckign pissed.

ontopic, the ones who actually did use the bug, how did it work, since it doesnt work anymore maybe it can be posted?

no i didint use it, for obvious reasons[/b]
    If you looked at Buddah's Post, You will learn that.
    1] He know's shit about computers
    2] He know's shit about what hes talking about
    3] He has a mentally handicapedness for smileys.
    4] he is a shit talker

;-]

tommyleonghk

- K2 will immediately force the developers to fix the bug (anything concerning $$$ will be done immediately)
    - K2 will not do a rollback
    - Whatever posted in official forums are all just talks.... to calm down the community (but most off whatever was said wont get done)
    - banning a few players? so what...
    - GMs???...pff...they dont even play the damn game... believing in GMs is like telling someone to believe in Santa Claus
    - and again... K2 will not do a rollback... (they didnt even do a rollback when mobs were dropping crazy stuffs)

killer2675

- K2 will immediately force the developers to fix the bug (anything concerning $$$ will be done immediately)
    - K2 will not do a rollback
    - Whatever posted in official forums are all just talks.... to calm down the community (but most off whatever was said wont get done)
    - banning a few players? so what...
    - GMs???...pff...they dont even play the damn game... believing in GMs is like telling someone to believe in Santa Claus
    - and again... K2 will not do a rollback... (they didnt even do a rollback when mobs were dropping crazy stuffs)[/b]
    +1

Hey cutie Senior Member

No I am not smoking something son.[/b]
    thats funny cuz if i ACTUALLY did go to a hacking website, would i REALLY use my ingame name? which everyone knows is ME.

some fucking poser who loved me in sexyko

ps: i got anally rectified by this bug as well, lost 3x ii+7's and chitin+7 set, luckily got 2 ii's back lol

ps(2): im wiggaonAtrigga, not the

its not crack rofl. WiggaOnATrigga is a sick name, im 110% sure its a copy cat that likes the name

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

This 'friend' of yours is a cocksucker of galactic proportion. Not only is he a crook for capitalizing on bug abuse and hence the misfortune of others losing items, but he's stupid as well.. EVERY item in this game has a unique number and is fully traceable. Did honestly think he was going to get away stealing all that stuff? Tell him to go back to fucking goats, that would be his forte.[/b]

hahah very well said :P, hope it was true as well with items IDs and their traceability. Or better said if they care to trace them, delete, and bann abusers..

glaciuxx

Reallizt

roflmaoo

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

WOW

I like you Say it how it is :P

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567