Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So who is going to be kicking my ass, anyway? (Diez)

This is a discussion on So who is going to be kicking my ass, anyway? (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Orc and u should kno ^^ i've been taking ur NP every war u attend xD...
Page: 4

Cookie_God

Orc and u should kno ^^ i've been taking ur NP every war u attend xD

Cleatus

Originally posted by UTurnMeOnB1tch
    heyhey im painter (elmo)
    a lil noobish human mage strooling along often in cz
    ive never sen a strong warriorn orc who *dident have * a minimum of 2 duffers with him but * still all fun fun * :wub: *
    lvlvl 70 mages aint all whats its cracked up too bee
    (lvllv 70 warriorn aint either apparently ran into the new taurus owner 3th war *ehre friday.. was sad too see him soo weak and easy *
    lol.. i told you noob 4 life. Afterall, I've had this acct for less than a week and I only have 16knps for the month

ofc.. it's easy to kill someone that 30 other ppl are attacking at the same time.

EDIT: 1 set of scrolls later 16.5k

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    im not afraid of sins mr. no DD helm *:lol: *:lol:
    he has dd helm , keeping mine warm ^_^

LiberAchi

Are there any decent human clans on Diez besides NO and Eternity?

Originally posted by Mario+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mario)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    :lol: *:lol: *stop xping with lupine *:lol:
    do we need lupine ? :P[/b]
    Not because of me, but for my friends u need...for me u need anti styx armour :wub:

Elmo archer...all n00b like they say :P

Oh wait Elmo to the last breath :wub:

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

Originally posted by LiberAchi
    Eternity isn't decent now....

Originally posted by OohYouTouchedMyTraLa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(OohYouTouchedMyTraLa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-LiberAchi
    Eternity isn't decent now....[/b]
    Eternity disbanded a good while ago.. ... its some crappy clan now called ILoveU or somthing like that. xD

But the only 2 "decent" pk clans on human side are NO and Tormentors... tormentors kinda pushing it with 5 int priests , 1 melee (glar) and 1 mage :lol:

do u have nice ass?

Originally posted by Baba
    do u have nice ass?
    you cant say thats not true. B) glar is nothing without all his priests. I think he knows that. He knows how to play well in a team but you must understand how annoying it is to not be able to kill him because of 2 party healers and a few duffers. :rollseyes:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

yep, the thing about glarfist, and bga too now, is that they are always spammed with 1920 or party heal

party`s are usually lvl 70 warrior or 2, 3-4 priests, 1-2 mages, 1 rogue. Effective, but funny to see :P

GlarFist

Originally posted by Dro
    yep, the thing about glarfist, and bga too now, is that they are always spammed with 1920 or party heal

party`s are usually lvl 70 warrior or 2, 3-4 priests, 1-2 mages, 1 rogue. Effective, but funny to see :P
    Yes, yes, 3-4 int priest, even on exp party LOL on human trolls that u try to take 2 hours and every attempt failed. Wash your eyes next time.
    I hope warrior who paired with you didnt recieve a single heal, cause from your words seems heals is illegal.
    Kinda pathetic. Only two priests is active in clan last month - Aenima and eWo, but you guys count them more then once in party. Anyway, play your game, and be ready to be smashed from my 8326742370909327789 priests party. U dieing, yes, you are skilled, others not.

evenson

Originally posted by GlarFist+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GlarFist)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

Yes, yes, 3-4 int priest, even on exp party LOL on human trolls that u try to take 2 hours and every attempt failed. Wash your eyes next time.
    I hope warrior who paired with you didnt recieve a single heal, cause from your words seems heals is illegal.
    Kinda pathetic. Only two priests is active in clan last month - Aenima and eWo, but you guys count them more then once in party. Anyway, play your game, and be ready to be smashed from my 8326742370909327789 priests party. U dieing, yes, you are skilled, others not.[/b]
    lol glarfist, you look like meatloaf, anyways bullshit on the 2 priests rofl. Its ALWAYS you, 3-4 priests, 2 mages and mabye some random, You're a great player, but it is really funny, You never kill us, because you dont have enough power, you just dont die therefore i dont fight you anymore, no one dies. But im glad you got all defensive over it, makes it all the more true. And yes i realize why you do it, its fun. Once night i did me and 7 priests, zuahahaa. Anyways dont get mad because someone pointed out you pk with 18 priests, its okay meatloaf.

i love the way people are always like... 'zomg glarfist runs with 100 int priests'

the real question they should be asking themselves is 'did they kill him, and did he kill you'

if the answers no and yes then good old glars done his job

remember this game is about who can kill who, not 'who can pk with the least priests'

<3 Glar

and in answer to the big question, you probably don't have to worry about me on diez for a bit because for the first time in about 2 years i actually don't want to play KO :P

evenson

Originally posted by URunFasterWithAKnifE
    i love the way people are always like... 'zomg glarfist runs with 100 int priests'

the real question they should be asking themselves is 'did they kill him, and did he kill you'

if the answers no and yes then good old glars done his job

remember this game is about who can kill who, not 'who can pk with the least priests'

<3 Glar

and in answer to the big question, you probably don't have to worry about me on diez for a bit because for the first time in about 2 years i actually don't want to play KO :P

lol paddy, I did ask myself that question, and i mentioned it in my post. I didnt kill him, and he didnt kill me. That party works against nubs, which is 90% of diez so yes his method is effective. Its just annoying :lol: <3 tormentors

Wyvern

Green power FTW

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast