Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So who is going to be kicking my ass, anyway? (Diez)

This is a discussion on So who is going to be kicking my ass, anyway? (Diez) within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div> Originally posted by GlarFist @ <!--QuoteBegin-Dro yep, the thing about glarfist, and bga too now, ...
Page: 5

GlarFist

Originally posted by evenson+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(evenson)</div>
    Originally posted by GlarFist@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Dro

yep, the thing about glarfist, and bga too now, is that they are always spammed with 1920 or party heal

party`s are usually lvl 70 warrior or 2, 3-4 priests, 1-2 mages, 1 rogue. Effective, but funny to see :P

Yes, yes, 3-4 int priest, even on exp party LOL on human trolls that u try to take 2 hours and every attempt failed. Wash your eyes next time.
    I hope warrior who paired with you didnt recieve a single heal, cause from your words seems heals is illegal.
    Kinda pathetic. Only two priests is active in clan last month - Aenima and eWo, but you guys count them more then once in party. Anyway, play your game, and be ready to be smashed from my 8326742370909327789 priests party. U dieing, yes, you are skilled, others not.
    lol glarfist, you look like meatloaf, anyways bullshit on the 2 priests rofl. Its ALWAYS you, 3-4 priests, 2 mages and mabye some random, You're a great player, but it is really funny, You never kill us, because you dont have enough power, you just dont die therefore i dont fight you anymore, no one dies. But im glad you got all defensive over it, makes it all the more true. And yes i realize why you do it, its fun. Once night i did me and 7 priests, zuahahaa. Anyways dont get mad because someone pointed out you pk with 18 priests, its okay meatloaf.[/b]
    Well seems you are pk GOD, you dont dying against us, cause u are skilled, u are with no priests, cause is shame to have priests in party. One question, how did you survive in that way, how we cannot kill you? Strange, town skill? Or u dont wear defensive armors? Anyway, play your game and make fun how you think is good. I dont know your nickname in game, sry for that, but lets make the thing clear. 1 vs 1, party vs party (equal) or 2 melee+ 1 priest vs 2 melees one priest. Feel free to accept. Let see then.

Lammer

Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Baba@
    do u have nice ass?
    you cant say thats not true. B) glar is nothing without all his priests. I think he knows that. He knows how to play well in a team but you must understand how annoying it is to not be able to kill him because of 2 party healers and a few duffers. :rollseyes:[/b]
    I think its funny why ppl are always screaming and complaining about glarfist or Tormentors way of pk. Tormentors are a Clan.. almost all of them high lvls (+65).. so its usual to have priest/melees/mages willing to pk.
    As far as I've seen, glar doesn't say no to a clannie if there's spot in his party. So its usuall to see a Tormentors clan pking party instead a solo pker.

And actually its way funnier to pk in party than alone, and if the objective of the game its to have the most fun why not pk almost all the time with clannies?
    Priests and Mages exist for a reason.. so why the hell shouldn't Tormentors use them?

<!--QuoteBegin-evenson

lol paddy, I did ask myself that question, and i mentioned it in my post. I didnt kill him, and he didnt kill me. That party works against nubs, which is 90% of diez so yes his method is effective. Its just annoying *<3 tormentors
    That party will and worked against "non noobs".. so don't see your point.

As far as I can see.. you're crying coz you couldn't kill him coz he had a priest with him... and?! Get one too pff.

HsK

I think glar is right if your party gain np it's good no matter if you have 4 priest or not.

If you want to see who have most skill settle a 1 vs 1 that s it.

TunaFishyMe

I dont know how your clan runs but if my party isnt full and someone wants to join, even though he may not be of use, I would still take him. So sometimes the party has 3-4 priests, seomtimes 3-4 rogues etc etc. Also, everyone has their goal. If people are xping to 65-70, you wont see them in a pk party. Thus, people who are pking will always be seen in the clan pk party. No offense, but I dont see oblivion as "impossible" to kill.

But im glad you got all defensive over it, makes it all the more true.
    so if he admited it, it makes it false? lol.

Cleatus

ye, lately I've been in some decent "glar-ish" parties and they rock. Only difference is 3 70 warriors and a 70 sin and a 70 paladin and 70...well... it just rox

Glar has this down to a science. It would be nice to see him solo from time to time - but his method works for him, more power to him. It's not like he comes on the forums and talks about of trash about ppl. (Unlike some ppl I know who have a grand total of 30knps and seem to think they are an authority, while simultaniously being unknown by well over 87% of the community) what was i saying??

BattyBat

glar has 3 warriors in a party?

hm sure? :P

edit: also, i have seen that ewo and aenima are the only really active ones, but i have seen flonne and lammer too.. so dont say no others have being glar

<3 it though because its not just random turk babashops

Rentzusuken

Nobody should ever used mages for PK parties. EVER.

Lammer

Gonna start a petition...

Ban who ever uses priest/mage in pking party!

Cleatus

batty: I was referring to exo / oblivion having all these things..

BattyBat

oblivion has level 70's, not exodus (well apart from you)

dont mix up exodus and oblivion, diff clans

Cleatus

Originally posted by BattyBat
    oblivion has level 70's, not exodus (well apart from you)

dont mix up exodus and oblivion, diff clans
    this will change in some days - and you know this.

zzz.. I believe I said "ye, lately I've been in some decent "glar-ish" parties and they rock. Only difference is 3 70 warriors and a 70 sin and a 70 paladin and 70...well... it just rox "

evenson

Fuck people are dumb, im not saying using priests/mages is bad, all I said was it was annoying being able not to kill glarfist, thats a COMPLIMENT. Tormentors have the best teamwork i've seen in cz. Learn to comprehend better -.-

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by evenson
    Fuck people are dumb, im not saying using priests/mages is bad, all I said was it was annoying being able not to kill glarfist, thats a COMPLIMENT. Tormentors have the best teamwork i've seen in cz. Learn to comprehend better -.-
    lol well if everyone read what you wrote and concludes the same way...then....where does the problem lie????? .... ... (love my new found emoticon)

evenson

Then it says something about the community. ..........

TunaFishyMe

yes...yes it does

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast