Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

so why actually there r no items restorations?

This is a discussion on so why actually there r no items restorations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Theres alot of shit i told them about so it wud increase efficiency, The ideas never got implemented (took hours ...
Page: 2

Theres alot of shit i told them about so it wud increase efficiency, The ideas never got implemented (took hours to come up with reasonable reports to explain )

Terrorblade

Originally posted by morax

i dont see how its K2s fault if you get hacked....
    but i do
    When other character appears to someone else. This way was hacked more ppl than you know including me. No keylogger in computer, never shared account and then suddenly lvl 61 blademaster appeared. This is not my fault. It's K2'S or if database was hacked, hackers fault but still they should resolve this. Just accept it as normal way to be hacked (dunno maybe after patch it is impossible). Everyone is in danger :angry:

tolgahan

hmm i see.
    sorry for u devile.i hate ppl blame someone
    i hope one day this silly game get well or new company buy it n make it better.

Well u get restorations if u suck enough GM dick <_<. And as Devile said

"As a business, if u get money for your crapy little game from thousands of idiots like us who pay for a bugged game and lousy CS, why on earth will u invest more on it???? That's K2 philosophy. It works for them, so no point on changing things. Sure, they can make lot more money fixing all these issues, but they dont see it that way.

This works and makes lots of money. No need for more effort. The law of mediocrity."

They can make more money if they take care of issues but that means actually doing their job, they make enough from doing nuttin cuz some stupid ppl keep paying for jack shit. That is easier for them.

Banned

Originally posted by Festo
    Theres alot of shit i told them about so it wud increase efficiency, The ideas never got implemented (took hours to come up with reasonable reports to explain )
    festo dupes national points

CrusAd3R

Originally posted by Holy
    Well u get restorations if u suck enough GM dick <_<. And as Devile said

"As a business, if u get money for your crapy little game from thousands of idiots like us who pay for a bugged game and lousy CS, why on earth will u invest more on it???? That's K2 philosophy. It works for them, so no point on changing things. Sure, they can make lot more money fixing all these issues, but they dont see it that way. *

This works and makes lots of money. No need for more effort. The law of mediocrity."

They can make more money if they take care of issues but that means actually doing their job, they make enough from doing nuttin cuz some stupid ppl keep paying for jack shit. That is easier for them.
    they r also hosting MU online and when i used to play this game before about 3 years everyone was a hacker,worse than ko :lol:

Gondon

Few weeks ago. i posted a metohd how to get an acc restore. One of these mods r rpesonsible for removing it. Wont post again.

I posted here, and i said i will get resotre in few days.

Guess wat, k2 agreed to restore my acc. (On my Old old Acc )

Cocaine

theyre actually doing better imo, i sent in a ticket about how i got killed and ressed (the day it was fucked) and didnt get any xp back and just now they added the 10% to my acct.

CrusAd3R

i sent a ticket about manes server and grades bug and they said that theres no such option in game and if i want to offer any ideas or events i should post it on their forum (which doesnt work anyway) :lol:

Wyvern

Originally posted by morax
    I think generally K2 have realised probably 4/5s of all "hacking" are the users fault. Im dubious about K2 security... but i can see there point, why are low players getting hacked? Ive never been hacked? The character we own the castle on and our clan bank have never been hacked and these are all high profile players that we do not share the usernames / passwords with.

Why should K2 spent hundreds of man hours restoring accounts that people have shared / sold / bought. I know i wouldnt. Until a definite security leak can be proven i dont see how its K2s fault if you get hacked....

To be fair i hate K2 and their dubious business techniques more than anyone but lately they have been doing a good job.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37228 -------> Dont say me " its ur fault "..it happend to me 1 time but i didnt take his items..char nick s " theespaniol " or like this.. It had a good gear...n 2 days ago some1 has logged in with my char n i talked with him...He said same shits n more. He been need my items .. then he apologized to me cuz of he took my items ..so it was fukn' my fault ? [size=24]GO HELL

[quote]
    I think generally K2 have realised probably 4/5s of all "hacking" are the users fault. Im dubious about K2 security... but i can see there point, why are low players getting hacked? Ive never been hacked? The character we own the castle on and our clan bank have never been hacked and these are all high profile players that we do not share the usernames / passwords with.

Why should K2 spent hundreds of man hours restoring accounts that people have shared / sold / bought. I know i wouldnt. Until a definite security leak can be proven i dont see how its K2s fault if you get hacked....

To be fair i hate K2 and their dubious business techniques more than anyone but lately they have been doing a good job.
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=37228 -------> Dont say me " its ur fault "..it happend to me 1 time but i didnt take his items..char nick s " theespaniol " or like this.. It had a good gear...n 2 days ago some1 has logged in with my char n i talked with him...He said same shits n more. He been need my items .. then he apologized to me cuz of he took my items ..so it was fukn' my fault ? [size=24]GO HELL

Pretty much, yeah.

Wyvern

[quote]

Pretty much, yeah.
    wht the hell r u talking about? Do u wanna make more posts? GO ANOTHER TOPIC n fuk ur self :rollseyes:

[quote]

Pretty much, yeah.
    wht the hell r u talking about? Do u wanna make more posts? GO ANOTHER TOPIC n fuk ur self :rollseyes:
    I'll quote it for you so you understand.

..so it was fukn' my fault ?
    To which i replied

Pretty much, yeah.

Wyvern

[quote]

Pretty much, yeah.

To which i replied

Pretty much, yeah.
    umm ok reply this.. Wanna suck my cock ?

[quote]

Pretty much, yeah.

To which i replied

Pretty much, yeah.
    umm ok reply this.. Wanna suck my cock ?
    Yawn, its not my fault you got owned by some retarded babashopper. Deal with it and keep playing or shut the fuck up, nobody really cares.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast