Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

so why actually there r no items restorations?

This is a discussion on so why actually there r no items restorations? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I dont ask u too n i dont care u too ..ownt so stfu oky baba...
Page: 3

Wyvern

I dont ask u too n i dont care u too ..ownt so stfu oky baba

"Oh gawd, you ownt me, watch out."

Are you mad because i told the truth? Sorry for the few turks i am close friends with, but whenever someone tells you the truth you all (not all, but the majority unfortunately are) the only defence you can come up with, rather then "oh i was wrong" was to say "OWNT SUCK MY COCK I PWNTED YOU NUB BABA OKY?"

Does that honestly make you feel cool?

Back on topic, i agree with Morax.

Wyvern

Originally posted by Shurt
    "Oh gawd, you ownt me, watch out."

Are you mad because i told the truth? Sorry for the few turks i am close friends with, but whenever someone tells you the truth you all (not all, but the majority unfortunately are) the only defence you can come up with, rather then "oh i was wrong" was to say "OWNT SUCK MY COCK I PWNTED YOU NUB BABA OKY?"

Does that honestly make you feel cool?

Back on topic, i agree with Morax.
    did u read my 1st quote to morax ? ( with link which i wrote it ) n i said " it was my fault " n u answered me " yea ur fault"
    its so annoying... nobody knows my pass or id n some1 who loged with my char by a fukin bug n stole my items... n "its my fault" huh ?

p.s : its not truth ... its ur truth not any1 else

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123