Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Illegal items in all servers

This is a discussion on Illegal items in all servers within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well lately there's a new "trend" of people coming out of nowhere with insane items, this has been very noticeable ...
Page: 1

Well lately there's a new "trend" of people coming out of nowhere with insane items, this has been very noticeable in Diez lately. Players who have bought +10/9 or +8 new cursed weapons from illegal sources...I've asked around and it is true this is indeed a GM or corrupt person inside K2 who can and is selling these items for usd to players, in my opinion this will ruin the game soon...since it just ruins the balance, you can buy any weapon +9/10 in ANY server for a certain price. But even in a server like Diez it is pretty noticeable an item like this unbalances it all out and it is pretty clear these items are not legal seeing there is no bifrost and not so man avedons+8 out, and people coming out with +9 and +10 avedons? this is bullshit.. I mean yes its there money theyre spending but theyre ruining the servers by doing this, imo something should be done about this misterious sellers and idiots ruining the servers by allowing the flow of these items inside the servers by buying them..any suggestion? i was thinking reoprt it to k2 but they will just say i dont have any proof, which i dont really have, but not like i needed when i show thema person with full +10s coming out of nowhere..

Isn't some database hacker that was all the rage awhile ago doing this?

Isn't some database hacker that was all the rage awhile ago doing this?[/b]
    I was told it was someone inside K2 with ability to create item/chars doing this, and im talking about present time..its happening atm and many people in Diez started buying from these sources

Zxenke

There are tools available to players that allows you to buy any item you want.

PriestOfShadows

I was told it was someone inside K2 with ability to create item/chars doing this, and im talking about present time..its happening atm and many people in Diez started buying from these sources[/b]
    shhhh

kibal

Rofl nothing new , this is happening since the 1st day of ko .With usd involved or no ,that there r corrupts gms is a fact and we r living with them .

miami

Yeap who really would even dare to try to upgrade a avedon to +10 or even chitin+10... ridiculous

shhhh[/b]
    spam much?

Rofl nothing new , this is happening since the 1st day of ko .With usd involved or no ,that there r corrupts gms is a fact and we r living with them .[/b]
    Im not talking about it being new or not, im talking about how often this is happening atm and its ridiculous

jaso

in the last 2 days i have notice 2 warriors from the same clan on diez (want mention any names, but i will say its not any of the top clans) that have a full set of +9 shell and rappy +9 and ive have never seen them be4, i dont no if its legit or not but just thought ill add.

we should all spam BBB and complain about corrupt GM's, it could have a positive outcome (for like a month :P)

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Database hackers get codes and then sell the items to players.

Milanac

Database hackers get codes and then sell the items to players.[/b]
    Rolf what codes ?

r u sure its gms ?

Psy

Rolf what codes ?[/b]
    hold ctrl + up, press left left right down left left right left left right down down down right left down

This yields a Sloth Fragment.

hold ctrl + up, press left left right down left left right left left right down down down right left down

This yields a Sloth Fragment.[/b]
    ROFLLLLLl

psy best joke yet :P

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast