Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diez Macroer more info inside

This is a discussion on Diez Macroer more info inside within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i know this is the wrong section for this but i just want every1 2 see this this is wat ...
Page: 1

Default Diez Macroer more info inside

i know this is the wrong section for this but i just want every1 2 see this

this is wat macroer's do

they macro there char to like lvl 65-70+ and sell it 2 make money in real life
    and they repeat it all the time
    so they can babashop items for there real char they use

somethign realy needs 2 be done its just so lame..... <_<

sub

there real characters be leeching in some of their parties too. Hard to do quests in rabia, so many macroers, at Blades, Trons, Hai, and then also some at goblins, dogs, lamia's, kecoons. etc

Rejekt

This guy is usually at the trons using arrow shower. I've lured on him a couple of times, but after that, he'd always macro while TS'ed. It's pretty crazy that he'd be a high level and be so blatant about macroing though. I kinda figure he's a high level because he almost tanked the troll warrýon we lured the first time. -_-

i know it seems silly and i dont doubt they are macroing up chars to sell dont get me wrong... but how did his clan get at least to grade 2? :S

Lawless

Couple real players, or as the chat describes maybe alot of hacked and renamed ones.
    Then again grade two aint that high if clan is full 20-30k apiece

xourico

yep, that guy is now probably the best equiped active macroer I know, I've seem him doing trolls with arrow shower <_< sometimes even troll warriors

there is also a priest in CZ, a orc priest using koxp, with a rogue, the priest is clan leader, i dont remember names, except the rogue, it was turknight or something, and his priest was healing him with 480/960/1920 at light speed when I was arrow showering the rogue (1.5k+ damage <_<)...

Glarfist also saw this rogue and priest cheating all the way near DK spot while tormentors were raiding AHM... even if u hit the rogue for 1.5k each hit u cant kill him cuz of the fuking auto heal <_<

anyway, wat can we do?

i personally was dissapointed to see 0ishi seemingly following around a full shelled arrowshower hacker from Conquest clan and ksing him with last hits.

DragonFire

Originally posted by PADDY
    i know it seems silly and i dont doubt they are macroing up chars to sell dont get me wrong... but how did his clan get at least to grade 2? :S
    400 people in there clan ^_^

Banned

hey conquest and ayasofia i saw always macroing, and what happens....clan leaders take resposibility? fuck no....they are to immature to do anything...its what happens when you leave a 16 year old in charge of a clan and have retarted assistants...but then again gratis says his clan is legit when in fact they are all in +8 crap..look at gratis himself...lvl 70 full +8 shell dual +8 shards....sounds LEGIT to me

FatM4n

http://www.fucktards.com

so freaking easy to get hold of koxp

a quick look a google tells you why

delete your link again fatman

FatM4n

yeah realised it was a bad idea

sub

I lured Stone Golem on him and killed him once, but now he usually has healers. I not brave enuff to lure Centaur.

Worse macroers i seen have been at stone golem pits way at the back in El Morad, 3 macroer's with arrow shower and 2 healers, and 3 others leeching. i remember a couple of their names Keep_Out, Golden_Sunshine, think they were in Dolphin clan. Dunno if they still around. But back then just as the jackpot event was starting they were mid 60's

TakeThat

join my official quit ko clan

Mario

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=49181

so sad he didnt get banned yesterday :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast