Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Solo BP At 64

This is a discussion on Solo BP At 64 within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol watch out satan duwolf is a stalked the rl duorbit. hes gonna stalk you too....
Page: 2

Natazaku

lol watch out satan duwolf is a stalked the rl duorbit. hes gonna stalk you too.

Hypnos

On apos and hapries, it's better to have a 2nd person. Even if they are only leeching.

Solo leveling is never the aboslute best way. You get bored and tired fast. But when you can't get a party, or the partys getting raided nonstop.

Buffer BP is the best class for solo leveling, though. All you may "need" is a speed pot. If you have a rogue friend, 2 person cz apos/harpys will be pretty good. If you're solo, speed pot up and try out golems. If your gear sucks, you might have problems, and might want to stick to the apos and harpies.

Dorn

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Puzjel

harpies better, golems might hit u too hard

except for the fact you can slide them very easily. i can kill them in around 30 seconds with a little more than 1500 ap.
    Do you mean you can clear a spawn in 30 seconds?[/b]
    when i said them i meant one. my bad.

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

dts is good xp with a rogue me and kara_hunter did it for a long time but now hes lvl 65 and does more solo golems but at 64 it was just dts :P

SaTaN

Originally posted by Natazaku
    lol watch out satan duwolf is a stalked the rl duorbit. hes gonna stalk you too.
    errr... I have yet to hear the whole story about that LOL... care to share in a pm baba? lol

btw, duwolf cant touch this *starts mc hammer dance*

priestish

64... avoid golems because they hit hard and takes a while to kill. You have low ap for exping, i strongly suggest get more AP to max out your hits. I had 1600 with mp absorb largebreaker at that level.

DTS is 99% full.
    CZ cardinals are good with a swifter.
    2 spot AKs are 95% full.
    Golems have high change of getting exped at your level.
    Solo Apo is not bad until 66. (14-15K with bronze)
    I think solo harpies and trolls is same as apos.

thanatos

lol what are u talking about ... i used to exp on a lvl 62 bp on golem... no risk of gettin expd... unless obviously u suck

priestish

Originally posted by thanatos
    lol what are u talking about ... i used to exp on a lvl 62 bp on golem... no risk of gettin expd... unless obviously u suck
    Either you have full set of uniques or you kill 1 golem per min. If you can't clear 4 by the time they respawn then it is not the best exp for you.

SaTaN

well harpies was alright, spammed for about 1200 each hit <_< im in needer premmy tho hahaha..

thanatos

Originally posted by priestish+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priestish)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos
    Either you have full set of uniques or you kill 1 golem per min. If you can't clear 4 by the time they respawn then it is not the best exp for you.[/b]
    3k+ hp , around 660 ish AC , 1900 ish ap.. is enough to kill golems fast.. maybe not clear the spawn but at least kill constant 3-4 golems

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    Originally posted by priestish@
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos

Either you have full set of uniques or you kill 1 golem per min. If you can't clear 4 by the time they respawn then it is not the best exp for you.
    3k+ hp , around 660 ish AC , 1900 ish ap.. is enough to kill golems fast.. maybe not clear the spawn but at least kill constant 3-4 golems[/b]
    right,

u can also take one priest and u can clear all spot in 30 sec

Z3non

Try to do harpys or trolls.
    Golems are way too dangerous cause u might get Xped.
    Man, how can u have 1500 AP in lvl 64 when i have almost 1100 in lvl 55 with large breaker/mp absorb?
    Try to get more AP to max ur hits.

priestish

Originally posted by thanatos+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(thanatos)</div>
    Originally posted by priestish@
    <!--QuoteBegin-thanatos

3k+ hp , around 660 ish AC , 1900 ish ap.. is enough to kill golems fast.. maybe not clear the spawn but at least kill constant 3-4 golems[/b]

K without uniques a bp has 800 hp unbuff with str armor. KK lets bring this back to a normal bp talk. B) B)
    I can clear the spawn with 1900-2000 ap. KK with no duff.

TristoN

hes a FP BP ^^^

Mental_Anguish

Originally posted by Yun_Yuuzhan+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Yun_Yuuzhan)</div>
    Originally posted by Dorn@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Puzjel

harpies better, golems might hit u too hard

except for the fact you can slide them very easily. i can kill them in around 30 seconds with a little more than 1500 ap.
    Do you mean you can clear a spawn in 30 seconds?[/b]
    Prolly means 30 secs each golem.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast