Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Solo or team pk?

This is a discussion on Solo or team pk? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it depends what kind of parties too. SOmetimes when im bored and cheap to scroll up and everyone is xping, ...
Page: 2

TunaFishyMe

it depends what kind of parties too. SOmetimes when im bored and cheap to scroll up and everyone is xping, i just go on seeking and join some random turk parties. Those are SO shit. So i steal their buffs and disband party and solo for 10 mins or if i die/malice/para. Then i go on seeking to steal more buffs ^^

armand0

i prefer solo mostly when server isnt crowded. But its fun to pk with ppl i know well, recently i have to party with any buffer coz of scroll bug.

Banned

i prefer to pk solo,

but if i am on vent with someone, and they speak english then thats a different story. i hate it when warriors rush into everything expecting cures/heals right away and getting owned by like 20 people, same with the mages when they just run in and cast a nova and out of no where 93859018 sins spike them

good to be on vent with someone so you can communicate better than to have someone who doesnt even understand you, pk with you and you lose np that way trying to save their ass.

Kranitnova

i prefer to pk with clan on vent for max results and less frustration.
    Solo pk is good but i like to play more defensive and help the partymembers with minor cure ect...

party pk with random people mostly sucks

armand0

the best pk is pking with ur friends from a cyber cafe, u can pk for hours, much better than teamspeak, ventrillo ....

HsK

armando i would be right but in france no cyber with that game xD

wako0

im always soloing coz oblivion are gay xp whores :wub:

but when i do get to pk with them its awesome, even if we die and get owned (by 4 hh partys ofc) its still fun in vent coz they have gay voices and scream like little girls(specially majix :lol: )

SuperkakosO_0

for good pk and nps yu need to be solo with scrolls 1 reason of premium..but if yu have a party with good friends with good lvls is also good but everytime yu die yu lose 50nps :P

MyBitch

all good points...

i use vent all the time when i play, i also party up whit clanies, well mostly 1. hes not "great" at pking. he dies to fast bitch sit in town 5 mins go out die (lvl 68 sin). we use vent but im the only 1 comunicating.
    dont wanna quite the clan cuz i sit on most of the np and its made of friends. If any of u play on cypher and have _vent_, human ofc. then show me the greatnes of partying in cz, cuz uptill now everything i tryed just sux.

uhh ya, have to bee in the weekend cuz im at my dads place and hes up/downloading all the time so cant even log atm :angry:

Rentzusuken

I prefer small party pk versus full party as it's very rare to get a full party of people who know what they are doing, or even if they know what they are doing, to do so effectively.

__countess__

2 or 3 ppl party is the best imo... much easier to organise even without vent, one essential, one of them must be a curer, either a priest or a sin :-)

Technicolor

im bp i like to duo with a sin, so he can kill the duffed lightfeetin away sins :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12