Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sin vs BP

This is a discussion on Sin vs BP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Skills are supposed to be used, but Illusion somehow is considered a gay skill if used during 1 vs 1. ...
Page: 1

Cadence96

Skills are supposed to be used, but Illusion somehow is considered a gay skill if used during 1 vs 1.

If an assassin vs a BP. The assassin is forced to use cure curse after the BP curses him with Malice. So the assassin have to stop comboing and MHing, forced to receive all attacks the BP does during the cure curse animation cast.

But what if the assassin uses Illusion to force the BP to cast cure curse in himself. Something like "fighting fire with fire/fighting curse with curse".

Would this be a gay strategy?

trz

ilusion only work against sin's

mick_

and warriors using cleave

Banned

ilusion only work against sin's[/b]
    Like he said, it only lowers the hit rate for other sins. It doesn't work against other class's.

xanarchistx

i use illusion just because people's first reaction is to cure it.. 90% of people dont know it doesnt effect bps.

Cadence96

i use illusion just because people's first reaction is to cure it.. 90% of people dont know it doesnt effect bps.[/b]
    +1 to that. I didn't know it.

it will affect only on the R hits that the bp will do not on skills

It does effect in spike specially against sin

It does effect in spike specially against sin

it will affect only on the R hits that the bp will do not on skills[/b]
    as like this guy said its working only against the basic attacks that can be missed it also comes with poison dmg which make 20-40hp dmg something like that but its very usefull to use it before vs.
    its reduce percent to get the hit and its for 15 second ! its awsome skill and it works very good against sins the cause is go for all the skills.
    start with this skills vs bps and warriors. sins will just cure themselves buy bp&#39;s don&#39;t so and warriors will just ignore it >_<
    do the match this skill can easly save ur ass and your hp.
    nvm
    before vs against warriors or bps if that works fine you can over 1k hp but im sure it will does more

p.s.

i wonder how it work on arrowshower

Banned

illusion is considered gay in vs because 2 sins using illusion in vs wont kill each other unless one of them gets lucky with a big CP hit and if you would waste your time curing it, it would end up having same effect because you cant minor yourself while curing so you end up beeing exposed. (hit less or heal less can be equally deathly)

as for illusion vs other classes.. it helps.. i mean warrior/bp pk skills have no chance of failure but it helps reduce the r hit damages... but for the most part.. its not such a big help that would make a bp waste his time curing it. (not to mention that u cant minor yourself while your casting illusion so you would be helping him more then your helping yourself)

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

lol im a bp and i get illusioned all the time b4 rogues unstealth on me xD

some ppl are just ignorant i guess

i use illusion just because people&#39;s first reaction is to cure it.. 90% of people dont know it doesnt effect bps.[/b]
    +1 when i played sin if u illusion a preist they almost always cured.. that was in Rdream ofc so most ppl are a lil noobier but still

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i cure it if i get, but its just i dont like seeing purple shit on me

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

If the BP plays habitually and ignorantly (depending on his/her surroundings), using Illusion may make the BP to cure himself because his HP bar turned purple, giving you time to cure the duff the BP casted upon you, instead of having to run away and do so. Then again, who has the time to think of all that in the last second before a fight... As others have already said, it only works on skills which are not 100% successful, for example; Cleave or many assassin skills. Overall: It&#39;s not really worth it to do so. Personally, I&#39;d say welcome to the "I hate BP&#39;s who use all their skills and use the "it&#39;s my skills, so what" excuse after winning against you for using 10k heals on themselves over 20 times in the fight".

just use hp pot same time as cure , i always do that even if theres no orcs so realy , its only 2seconds of stoping minor and 1 hp pot
    not losing alot hp/mana
    i only use illusion so ppl think its malice and attk same person rofl

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast