Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Dont need xplain the problem about prices that all servers have atm, is not a problem really because it means ...
Page: 1

japo

Dont need xplain the problem about prices that all servers have atm, is not a problem really because it means there are no dupe methods working... but is very hard pk all day and repot if u dont have tons of money ^^

and im sure that all pple is able to get very good drops, and waste money in mp pots :S

So what you think if k2 enable gold bars drop (as is the only drop with silver bar that can be changed in store for coins), like in the old times they droped DMs...

I think a solution is kill strong eslant mobs that have a low drop rate of silvers and very low rate of gbs. But thats able for all kind of 60+ pple and they can get money if they waste time

what you think? not hard to add that in a patch i guess

SouthS

Would be nice,but droprate should be <2%

God forbid you have to go to SOME trouble to pk all day..
    Keep it the way it is, lazy bitches just farm some cash, it&#39;s so simple

SouthS

God forbid you have to go to SOME trouble to pk all day..
    Keep it the way it is, lazy bitches just farm some cash, it&#39;s so simple[/b]
    +1 but this would suck for people like me (exp spots gone )

lil_mageskillz

just go ed or bitfrost not that hard...

They should make pk pots. FREE Pots that can only be used while pking .

runordie

GOOD IDEA!

dogdog

market is good right now, dont&#39; change nothing

its good as it is, if u want money, go farm, go bif, go eslant dungeon, go kill bosses

go xp on apos or w/e and use mp absord and make sure that mob drops soul pots.

Or, go kill isiloon every ~9hrs and felankors on restart.

ko wont do that
    why they would make +2% noah coin valkys? or +10x noah drop
    this wont be fixed since ko is only looking for $
    $ first gamers last
    i saw turkish forum many Killedby guys selling their char since they cant dupe bus and cant do w/e they want

japo

just go ed or bitfrost not that hard...[/b]
    bf getting dc so often, and its a waste of time since u cant get a shit there... lucky if u kill deva with noob party and u get gb from 8 members...

also change this for items dont resolve the problem of low prices^^

japo

its good as it is, if u want money, go farm, go bif, go eslant dungeon, go kill bosses

go xp on apos or w/e and use mp absord and make sure that mob drops soul pots.

Or, go kill isiloon every ~9hrs and felankors on restart.[/b]
    u dont understand, the money that WHOLE SERVER waste in pots pking/xpin or whatever is more than the money that king/csw war gives to people... ( 1 big repot is 40m so now count players...)

so prices will go lower, and pple is not able to buy high number of pots^^ maybe u are rich or u dont play.

about dungeon or other shits, how are u suposed to get cash? sellin the items? no1 buy that shits unless u get very good uniqs :S and do that with a lot of dcs isnt productive as i said. +1 items are almost free and arent a good business

Cadence96

But bf doesn&#39;t strongly add coins to the server. So at a certain time there won&#39;t be enough coins to use I guess.

go buy Noah increase scroll from PUS lol

i love prices now and i want it to go even more lower cause i wanna make Rols +2 , Eme&#39;s +2 , Elf belt +3 ..etc and armors +9 soon B)

japo

But bf doesn&#39;t strongly add coins to the server. So at a certain time there won&#39;t be enough coins to use I guess.[/b]
    thats why i opened that topic, that guy that said about use mp absorb dont understand that not all pple xp

and that means that pk is more xpensive with the time... better fix that now because can be too late if rols (500m) goes 300m or less in a future for example.

sell a rol for repot? mm no thx xD

btw Gold bars are a solution for introduce more money in the market, that still allow all players to buy RoCs etc and i think is only for stabilish prices...

this is not like dupe, is a patch for stop prices going lower and lower o.O it would be kinda useful

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast