Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K2 found solution . They deleted eslant dungeon for the moment...
Page: 2

Powerofbobo

K2 found solution . They deleted eslant dungeon for the moment

QuikSilver

rofl

Why not just put Potions in the PUS? xD like 10k hp pots for xxx KC or 10k mana pots for xxx KC... :P kinda lame, but would be sweet

Why not quit whining about market prices and learn how to farm effeciently? You people became too dependent on easy money that retardeds created. Adapt or GTFO.

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

make potions prices lower ............ like half of it ........

japo

Why not quit whining about market prices and learn how to farm effeciently? You people became too dependent on easy money that retardeds created. Adapt or GTFO.[/b]
    and ur method is? we are not talking about get items, we talk about get MONEY=COINS=stackable items that cost coins

or u want survive farming transform scrolls in abyss? spent 1-2h for get 1 GOLD BAR or get 4 silver bar farming is a chance...

but spent all afternoon for get 10m selling shits no thx

Why not quit whining about market prices and learn how to farm effeciently? You people became too dependent on easy money that retardeds created. Adapt or GTFO.[/b]
    It's not that... the income of cash in generall has to be higher. I do afford pots, but still pots do cost alot and farming for items - selling the item is barely worth it... It sucks to farm just to afford pots because farming cost pots too and it feels like you're barely moving forward

if the income of cash increases and everyone gets to get more coins, the prices will go sky high again, cause there is more money, now that there is no money prices are 'normal'

The only way to have an advantage is farm/kill bosses, which is how it used to be.

japo

It's not that... the income of cash in generall has to be higher. I do afford pots, but still pots do cost alot and farming for items - selling the item is barely worth it... It sucks to farm just to afford pots because farming cost pots too and it feels like you're barely moving forward[/b]
    maybe he dont understand that in future we will need sell gg uniqs for repot :S and that is bigger problem than now ^^

who wants sell a rol for potions? im talking about that :S ofc i farm bosses and bowl, but i guess not all are able to kill bach or tank TK etc

and Bitfrost/forgoten temple or dungeon dont help on that problem, they make it bigger

so in near future best players wont be those that have the best items/combo/party tactic...it will be the ones who actually have pots? :blink:

i see the future "10k pots x 1k Knight Cash <_<"

tamachan

Just get some lvls and solo Cz bosses lol.. get in a decent nice clan and do eslant bosses, u wont have to worry about money.

Why ppl continue to whinning about prices? Soul pot is 15k and it always been 15k, why it should change now? Before all dupes waves come, prices wasnt that high. All uniques were in merchant and ppl were able to make money to buy em. Lower prices just mean return to normal situation like it should be without dupe. It&#39;s not a bad thing, so to all lazy ppl: stop to whinning against prices on forum and take that time to go farm money...

Farming bosses doesnt add coins to the market, you just get the coins that other people already have stacked up. MAKING money isnt the problem, the amount of money on the servers are. And yeah, maybe I am spoiled by the old dupes, or too lazy to go farm mastodonts for hours and hours to get some pots. But I&#39;d rather do something fun like pk, or something useful to my character like XP when I&#39;m online.

And 10k mana and hp pots for 1k KC? I&#39;d buy it..

And 10 mana and hp pots for 1k KC? I&#39;d buy it..[/b]
    thats a fast solution for lazy ppl like me i will buy 1k KC everytime for 10k mana and hp for sure every month
    K2 loves money so i bet they will do that

about money u gotta be smart in saving money when price r sky high sell everything and save cash
    i saved over 200gb and waiting for market to go lower i wanna see Rols for 300m hopefully soon :wub:

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast