Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; They should make pk pots. FREE Pots that can only be used while pking .[/b] +1 zomg everyone send a ...
Page: 3

OmegaXninja

Red face

They should make pk pots. FREE Pots that can only be used while pking .[/b]
    +1 zomg everyone send a ticket h34r:

Banned

I think its' pretty simple really, get off ur lazy ass and farm ^^

I can think back to the days before duping and it was a norm to mana rest, just be happy we're not at that point yet :P

Togashi

hehe +1... remember doing apos with 8 ppl parties every1 using mp absorb and 2 priests taking mana rest all the time... noone forbids to do that again...exp is slower but is cheap then. The problem with cash on market is that people are too lazy to farm... i remember in old KO spending hours on cz mastodonts just to NPC them... now noone except macroers wants to do mastodonts or gavolts for coins...And this is the way to put coins into the game.

Now u say "no thx, i will not farm 1 hour of mastodonts for 8 milion coins", but u will change your mind when 25-30 hours of farming can buy you a Ring Of Life

Azraim

sad but true, there aren't a lot of money on servers and the only way for increase the econmy is now to farm mastodont in cz or others mobs who drop and sell it to npc like togashi said.

Ripper_of_romania

hehe +1... remember doing apos with 8 ppl parties every1 using mp absorb and 2 priests taking mana rest all the time... noone forbids to do that again...exp is slower but is cheap then. The problem with cash on market is that people are too lazy to farm... i remember in old KO spending hours on cz mastodonts just to NPC them... now noone except macroers wants to do mastodonts or gavolts for coins...And this is the way to put coins into the game.

Now u say "no thx, i will not farm 1 hour of mastodonts for 8 milion coins", but u will change your mind when 25-30 hours of farming can buy you a Ring Of Life[/b]
    haha I remember good ol' days farming at goblin village :lol:

Glader

the classic model has always been low level people farming in abyss, mastodons etc. to get cash, and buying the higher grade items that the higher level people provide in return for the cash.

Since the insane amounts of duping though there was no need or even USE for cash farming, but now there is.
    What the servers need is more noobs to farm cash, plain and simple.

*edit* just saw the post above, I guess I agree with him :P

Buff0

Now u say "no thx, i will not farm 1 hour of mastodonts for 8 milion coins", but u will change your mind when 25-30 hours of farming can buy you a Ring Of Life[/b]
    thats the way it was when i started playing
    hours at the goblin village

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

I like the market as it is, adds a new challenge into the game.

=]

I like the market as it is, adds a new challenge into the game.

=][/b]
    You play akara, all the macrosites that sell coins for USD adds ALOT of coins to that market. They sell coins there because that's where the demand is biggest, and they make most money.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

You play akara, all the macrosites that sell coins for USD adds ALOT of coins to that market. They sell coins there because that's where the demand is biggest, and they make most money.[/b]
    yeah but you can still buy GBs in other servers.

and in akara even though people babashop, coins for pots are still hard to get for alot of people.

Yeah, not everyone shops coins, but it does add alot of coins that wouldnt have been there without the macroers. I havent looked in a while, but they never have coins in stock on pathos atleast. :\

Banned

Dont need xplain the problem about prices that all servers have atm, is not a problem really because it means there are no dupe methods working... but is very hard pk all day and repot if u dont have tons of money ^^

and im sure that all pple is able to get very good drops, and waste money in mp pots :S

So what you think if k2 enable gold bars drop (as is the only drop with silver bar that can be changed in store for coins), like in the old times they droped DMs...

I think a solution is kill strong eslant mobs that have a low drop rate of silvers and very low rate of gbs. But thats able for all kind of 60+ pple and they can get money if they waste time

what you think? not hard to add that in a patch i guess[/b]
    I don't really see how that is fixing market prices. You need to waste pots to farm. If the drop rate is low it is more likely that you are wasting pots (money) than getting a drop of a gold bar (money). In other words, you will waste more money to get money.

japo

I don't really see how that is fixing market prices. You need to waste pots to farm. If the drop rate is low it is more likely that you are wasting pots (money) than getting a drop of a gold bar (money). In other words, you will waste more money to get money.[/b]
    well the idea is like in old times (if u remember DM droped gbs but very low rate), so add Gold bars/Silver bars in eslant strong monsters means that people will farm this and inject that 100/10m on the market (or buying pots as u say).

Duping problem disappeared atm, but if prices go lower and lower buy MP soul pots will be very xpensive for all the players .
    (i considere myself as a rich player compared to other players, and i never have problems for pot etc because i kill bosses oftenly)

Maybe u dont imagine that, but i think in the future (unless k2 do smthing) people wont have money for pots :S

better sell shard+1 for 70m than sell that shit for 4-5m dont you think? Its about economy, RoL in edana is 550-600m atm but i think that his price being 900m or around is still good. because it means there are not dupers if it is on merchant.

And adding GB drops with a decent rate (not as low as time ago that wasnt a good business) will make pple farm once again as in old times

soyouthink

I like the solution i read b4 on this forum and that was to allow mages to be able to create mana pots just like priests do with Hp pots. They could sell them much cheaper and sice they cant kill bosses as easy as ot :lol: her classes they could make a small profit

Mercyful

stupid and gb does drop already

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast