Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hehe +1... remember doing apos with 8 ppl parties every1 using mp absorb and 2 priests taking mana rest all ...
Page: 5

Banned

hehe +1... remember doing apos with 8 ppl parties every1 using mp absorb and 2 priests taking mana rest all the time... noone forbids to do that again...exp is slower but is cheap then. The problem with cash on market is that people are too lazy to farm... i remember in old KO spending hours on cz mastodonts just to NPC them... now noone except macroers wants to do mastodonts or gavolts for coins...And this is the way to put coins into the game.

Now u say "no thx, i will not farm 1 hour of mastodonts for 8 milion coins", but u will change your mind when 25-30 hours of farming can buy you a Ring Of Life[/b]
    exactlj but those ppl are mostlj ppl who came after ROFD
    and/or ppl who got used to get everjthing for free

Farming on mastodonts for mana pots... Hmm nice idea, u will spent 6000 hours to farm enought money for 9999 mana pots
    which u will spend in one week or two to gain 5-10 percents on high lvl, not including dying, so aproximatly u need 3 life times to gain lvl 80. I GIVE MY FUCKIN VOTE FOR THIS IDEA>>......

wawh

i just say what everyone thinks

we want dupe money back

Ensan

market is getting better i think and the game not meant to be played the whole day , ifu want that then u have to farm for the pots u consume

i think the good idea would be making Bosses in eslant if it wont drop unique like always then atleast silver bar or 2 or new bar with 5mil amount and this won't spread money in the server so fast so it wont affect the market much and it will make boss hunters get there pots for pk or xp or what ever they want and pkers to gain it from bosses in bowl

and while pking there should be money reward just like there is np reward when u kil some1 , its not hard to make just like in invasion and instead of giving 10k per kill -.- why not 50k or 100-200k

also monuments that give np and coins they should increase there coins rewards atleast it will give every1 around it some cash for repot

for regular monster they should drop something u can npc for 50k just like Blood of glyb and make it common drop not very rare so every1 in a xp party could get coins for more pots that can save time for more xp than just farming gay monsters with no xp at all :\

hope u like my ideas

BigApple

I like the solution i read b4 on this forum and that was to allow mages to be able to create mana pots just like priests do with Hp pots. They could sell them much cheaper and sice they cant kill bosses as easy as ot :lol: her classes they could make a small profit [/b]
    +1 !!!

solution to the market? WATCH how others earn their money,LEARN the most profitable method AND ADAPT by using smaller pots or using weaker skills. no one insisted u to party heal unnecessarily or to HS every single mob including mastodons...

besides... u guys merchant right? so y not do resale? 3m profit for resale not worth your time? well it beats farming for hours while i sleep...

geez... quit whining... y dun u whine that the increasing oil prices are pwning u in RL and that u had to take up another job to stay alive...

just make pots a couple of coins
    1/10 or so

or even less: 1920 for 192 coins

Problem can be solved in many ways, but if u ask me, i would personaly reduce price of mana/hp pot, that would bring balance to game.

japo

market is getting better i think and the game not meant to be played the whole day , ifu want that then u have to farm for the pots u consume

i think the good idea would be making Bosses in eslant if it wont drop unique like always then atleast silver bar or 2 or new bar with 5mil amount and this won't spread money in the server so fast so it wont affect the market much and it will make boss hunters get there pots for pk or xp or what ever they want and pkers to gain it from bosses in bowl[/b]
    thats the idea of enable Gold bars with interesting drop rate

also monuments that give np and coins they should increase there coins rewards atleast it will give every1 around it some cash for repot[/b]
    dont like it, if u get killed after that u lost half the money remember

and yea its a good idea that paramuns or other mobs in eslant had drops like blood of glyp too

Problem can be solved in many ways, but if u ask me, i would personaly reduce price of mana/hp pot, that would bring balance to game.[/b]
    yea easy and fast 2k per 1920 hp pot would be nice, or enable for priest/mages the skill for make mp pots

i buy hp pots for 3500 each, why not mp pots for 6k or less

rasta

just make pots a couple of coins
    1/10 or so
    or even less: 1920 for 192 coins[/b]
    omfg yes

i just can support your opinion
    ppl should be able to buy pots without farming 6hours for 30-40m coins

just make the pots and items from the sundries cheaper, that would help A LOT.

Ensan

thats the idea of enable Gold bars with interesting drop rate

dont like it, if u get killed after that u lost half the money remember

and yea its a good idea that paramuns or other mobs in eslant had drops like blood of glyp too
    yea easy and fast 2k per 1920 hp pot would be nice, or enable for priest/mages the skill for make mp pots [/b]
    um gold bars will be way too much to be droped by regural bosses still

and no u don't lose money in invasions , the only place monuments gives npcs and money is there , how u lose it o.0

Guachimagaa

we JUST need lllilll in diez ._____.

phillyfreak

you know how full heal priest can make hp pots and sell cheap? why not have them make soul pots too and sell for cheap I think that would be cool and help priests make moneys cuz they use a lot of pots on full heal

They should make pk pots. FREE Pots that can only be used while pking .[/b]
    lol good idea but this is the funniest thing ever. Ko make something free your dreamin bro

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

the worst ideo of selling pots in PUS should never be reality i hope but reduce the price per pot is nice. the best idea is to get a class "mana pot" make skill. this would be realy great and help int priests to earn money.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast