Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Solution for fix Market prices

This is a discussion on Solution for fix Market prices within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; the real way to lower the market prices are keep like in old ko, not much ways to earn cash...
Page: 6

the real way to lower the market prices are

keep like in old ko, not much ways to earn cash

xPayBackx

i think gm should give out 21gb to each account so we can get potts xD

Why not quit whining about market prices and learn how to farm effeciently? You people became too dependent on easy money that retardeds created. Adapt or GTFO.[/b]

+1 k2 will make more money and no1 need to quit the game cause of no more fun cause u dont have pots for anything...but they must do tham expencive so ppl do use pots ingame 2 for money in treasure for exp events and shit

Necravolver

we JUST need lllilll in diez ._____.[/b]

Haha and sell even magestones again for 999 mln.

Well making pots at sundries would help a lot.
    Even MP pots made by us little mages would help a bit

hej

Easy fix, make so mage can make mana pots as priest can make hp pots.

Ensan

Easy fix, make so mage can make mana pots as priest can make hp pots.[/b]
    I bet you r mage -_-

japo

I bet you r mage -_-[/b]
    I think mages may be able to make mp pots, since they are the class that have lower chance to kill bosses solo etc

It would be nice for market prices and for mages business :P

btw im sin

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

I think mages may be able to make mp pots, since they are the class that have lower chance to kill bosses solo etc

It would be nice for market prices and for mages business :P
    btw im sin[/b]
    lol mages are able to kill bosses like a warrior or sin. the only class who cant solo bosses are int priests

there is no problem with potion prices...

just need to farm and stop biitching about this and that.

just be thankful that K2 finally cleaned up their act and you dont need to worry about buying stuff from merchants anymore in fear of duped stuff.

i remember the days when you would need to ask the merchant a million questions before you could trust him enough to buy something for a few GBs and then shiit a brick during the "maintenance"/ dupe wipe wondering if your purchases was wiped...

for you morons that are chanting "bring back dupes", then yeah...i hope you get ripped off for a few GBs so that i can hear you biitch about how k2 should fix up duping blah blah blah...

otherwise, i dont mind the idea of spending some time farming and merchanting to buy pots for PK...

it sure beats the koxpers, arrow shower hackers and duping we had to deal with a year ago.....

this is the game how it was meant to be played...i hope you all enjoyed the duped prices and saved some coin, if you didnt...too bad.

japo

otherwise, i dont mind the idea of spending some time farming and merchanting to buy pots for PK...

it sure beats the koxpers, arrow shower hackers and duping we had to deal with a year ago.....

this is the game how it was meant to be played...i hope you all enjoyed the duped prices and saved some coin, if you didnt...too bad.[/b]
    if u try farm u can understand that farming is actually low productive if u want pk 5h+ per day... doesnt matter if u are rogue/warrior etc all of them waste a lot of pots.

In my opinion farm is the solution, but not in the noob traditional ways like mastodons etc that are enough for under lvl 65 pple, i think farm strong bosses with better drops and rates can help. :P

if u try farm u can understand that farming is actually low productive if u want pk 5h+ per day... doesnt matter if u are rogue/warrior etc all of them waste a lot of pots.

In my opinion farm is the solution, but not in the noob traditional ways like mastodons etc that are enough for under lvl 65 pple, i think farm strong bosses with better drops and rates can help. :P[/b]

if you played the game for years like i have then youd understand that farming is just part of the game...
    ive pk'ed for hours on end too, thats the point of this game is to gear up your character so that you can pk.

the prices of pots are what they are now...its been like that for years...people who are running low on coin will just need to figure out other (non-cheating) ways of making coin...and maybe this game can be fun again.

Glader

I'm happy as hell over the turn the market has taken. No more dupers getting first pick on items because they make their own money. No more "50gb + item" for this and that....things have managable prices and are more widely available. There's gonna be less shouting in moradon cause people won't have to shout to sell their chitins+8 and up...

oh, and did I mention that dupers dont get first dibs?
    Too bad for all of you who don't like the market prices...I guess you're just gonna have to find another game, cause this one is starting to near it's best.

I'm happy as hell over the turn the market has taken. No more dupers getting first pick on items because they make their own money. No more "50gb + item" for this and that....things have managable prices and are more widely available. There's gonna be less shouting in moradon cause people won't have to shout to sell their chitins+8 and up...

Too bad for all of you who don't like the market prices...I guess you're just gonna have to find another game, cause this one is starting to near it's best.[/b]
    i remember prices were crazy high like shard +8 for 300gb and wp +0 is 150gb and dupe was so wild

Too bad for all of you who don't like the market prices...I guess you're just gonna have to find another game, cause this one is starting to near it's best.[/b]

haha

yeah, tell me about it.

at one point, duping was so bad that mirage dagger +7s, trinas and magic shield scrolls were over 999m and couldnt be on merchant!

also, all the whiners posting here probably forgot about the arrow shower hackers that were NPing like crazy in cz / dcz

im glad k2 finally fixed up their act and that this game is actually playable again...

ArminVanBuuren

Instead of whining about the merchant prices we should be whining about how low experience we get when killing something in Eslant :P

Prices are ok atm, and hopefully, they will just get lower and lower...true, many will suffer since they don't know how to get pot money other than overprice their items and sell, so I guess most will have to learn the hard way...but it's just part of the game, so get used to it. -_-

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast