Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Solution to K0XP

This is a discussion on Solution to K0XP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can i ask there was plenty of posts like that ,and does those post did anything ? just a question:P...
Page: 2

can i ask there was plenty of posts like that ,and does those post did anything ?
    just a question:P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

My solution , if you want to play KO with out the KOXP then as a comunity work on making a well run and organised server yourselves. If you love the game so much make the servers have the same rates as USKO so there is a challange. If your worried about starting fress maybe make a signup fee of $15 and you can get a char just like your USKO char made on the server.

Here on the forums we have had plenty of involement with devlopers who want to take on a big project but it needs people to be prepaired to pay matiance money to keep it running. Let the turks use KOXP or what ever and just do what they do against each other. Once the rest of the none Turkish comunity goes they will no longer like how the game is and leave.

This is proberbly one of the very rare moments where I am saying Private servers are the way to go. Let K2 know what is happening and people are migrating and things will get intresting. For years we ( yes all of us who use this forum ) have bitched and never really done anything. Private servers come and go due to them being to easy or they run out of funds. Why not for once actually unite as one big comunity and run it. I am actually more than happy to give my time and skills up to help the comunity get a project like this into action now and I know plenty more would come back and get involed. If need be we could start running different private servers of many types of games and really start something big! Viva La Revaliousion!

Banned

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
    for Felix

thats the way to go
    open a real USKO server no TRKO

yes, we will have to pay for it to keep it going and yes we will need some gg developers
    but i think we can do it

make it a REAL hard server

and English vs English, thats the way to go

gotta be fun as heck.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

There is a private server where it was like KE, hard farming etc, although barely anyone played it. Would be fun to bring something like KE back.

Uzu

Quote Originally Posted by NatGeo View Post
    cuz akara is a dead server u punk xD
    ye kinda fun duping +9s over tehr. xD

There's one thing turks are good at. It's bringing the english community together. Unlike Carnac West, every other servers english players communicate and help each other. If we have an all english server like Carnac West, then you will see this.

People Shooting for the Biggest E-Penis
    People Flaming each other
    People Argueing because they call each other noobs
    People thinking they are the shit, but later flamed.

Also, think of the people who would be GMS.

They will make some extra bucks under the table, and the server will eventually be full of +3 item and +9 gear. The server will then end up like any other private server, but in this one you'll PAY MONEY, for Flaming, Stuck up English Players, and of course the dumbest community you can find.

The problem with C-West was they keep adding more countries to it and by the time the got the right people in it was too late. Also with the organised farming that happend the server stood no chance.

Also find it funny for someone to flame the English speaking comunity about how they flame each other. The irony is just perfect.

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

wait a ko4life private server? if i read right? if im right, that would be a sick idea, our own private server of ko the way it use to be, could work imo!

+1 Felix, all quit K2

Quote Originally Posted by trytankme View Post
    wait a ko4life private server? if i read right? if im right, that would be a sick idea, our own private server of ko the way it use to be, could work imo!
    What I am saying is you need servers of the same standard as K2's and you would need it to be just as hard to get xp and drops so you still get the sense of reward when something nice happens. Most server fail due to them not having a high enough standard or they lose funding.

A private server needs to have a strict set of aims so everyone knows what is the direction. Example say we made a ROFD server with a lvl 80 cap. We would allow armour to be upgradable to say +8 and item compounding to say +1 or we can keep the same levels that K2 operate but limet the number of people who can make items to advoid forms of curroption of babashopping. What I am saying is if as a comunity you worked with a team on a private server project you could get away from what you hate about K2 KO. I'm not saying it is a strightforward job or it will be easy but it is possible.

On this forum we have more than enough people in the IT industry capable of making private servers for numerious games , not just KO. The big difference is with say us doing it is we have the member base and I know there are people who would be happy to provide such a service with KO4life running the show. Now obviously K2 would not like us doing this one bit but they have noone to blame but themselfs for years of understaffing , under funding and alienating the orginal userbase.

Where the Turks succed is their sense of cuminity and how they will unite together. The English speaking comunity needs to do the same and stand up and be counted.

good idea that many have suggested but it will never happen unless everyone got k2d hella bad.

blackpaddle

Quote Originally Posted by Thannos View Post
    +1 Felix, all quit K2
    :P agree .

[]D [] []V[] []D Senior Member T_rey's Avatar

Ive worked with plenty of private servers in the past. Considering this is now an idea, could we lift the rule on talking about private servers? Because their are great ones out there right now (USKO rates/KE/All that), yet they cant get much advertisement other than voting sites, because if you post on here... you get banned, if you post on another private server... you get banned. Maybe now people have some common sense, and see private servers arent that bad, just an escape from all the bullshit K2 gives you.

You need to see the VIP/Premium area then things would make more sense.

There may be some very good private servers out there but for now our rules still stay in place with regards to mentioning or advetrising them in the normal public areas of this forum.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by loveya View Post
    flawless victory

hahaha +1

Honestly best solution I have ever heard, lets stop koxp by start koxping ourselves

Dude stop taking those pills already!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast