Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Solution to K0XP

This is a discussion on Solution to K0XP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This reminds me of long time ago... and the solution... failed.... cuz k2 really doesn't care, like someone said before, ...
Page: 4

This reminds me of long time ago... and the solution... failed.... cuz k2 really doesn't care, like someone said before, if only 5% maybe less of players stop buying premiums.

Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    My solution , if you want to play KO with out the KOXP then as a comunity work on making a well run and organised server yourselves. If you love the game so much make the servers have the same rates as USKO so there is a challange. If your worried about starting fress maybe make a signup fee of $15 and you can get a char just like your USKO char made on the server.

Here on the forums we have had plenty of involement with devlopers who want to take on a big project but it needs people to be prepaired to pay matiance money to keep it running. Let the turks use KOXP or what ever and just do what they do against each other. Once the rest of the none Turkish comunity goes they will no longer like how the game is and leave.

This is proberbly one of the very rare moments where I am saying Private servers are the way to go. Let K2 know what is happening and people are migrating and things will get intresting. For years we ( yes all of us who use this forum ) have bitched and never really done anything. Private servers come and go due to them being to easy or they run out of funds. Why not for once actually unite as one big comunity and run it. I am actually more than happy to give my time and skills up to help the comunity get a project like this into action now and I know plenty more would come back and get involed. If need be we could start running different private servers of many types of games and really start something big! Viva La Revaliousion!
    What happened to the real "KO4life" when we couldn't even talk about private servers? That desperate?

I agree on the OP and say, go for koxp&no prem. Not as community, single persons. Capture all the spots, exp, farm and pvp with koxp and speed hax. Then, when the game is completely corrupt and fucked up, take your saved money from prems, buy yourself an xbox 360 and Modern warfare 2 and enjoy your life.

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    I agree on the OP and say, go for koxp&no prem. Not as community, single persons. Capture all the spots, exp, farm and pvp with koxp and speed hax.
    First i thought this is the gayest idea i've ever heard but now ... i'm just not sure. On my server koxp is requirement to join to a party. After the "big patch" which is lasted for two days (1752 i think), the game was pretty good and i gained more np in two days than the last two weeks.

Name a server and the side.

Banned

LOL @ topic.

Sorry, gotta laugh the 15th time I've read this.

Here, lemme give you all advice. You wanna stop KOXP? Stop fucking playing the game. Problem solved.

the only way that this can solve is by K2 but they r too lazy to ask M-game to do something about the spammable lvl 80 quest if they fixed all spammable skills there will be no more powerfull k0xpers
    in my server i know a k0xper with full set shells+8 , wf+7 and dd25 and he isnt banned yet i seen him k0xping for 4 months now ..

ye put more cooldowns in game as not enough people left it the first time they did that

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    about the spammable lvl 80 quest
    wat

Oh and adding cooldown to skills doesn't affect them. Counter Strike and Power Shot have a cooldown and yet the koxpers spam it without problems.

Quote Originally Posted by IronNeck View Post
    the only way that this can solve is by K2 but they r too lazy to ask M-game to do something about the spammable lvl 80 quest if they fixed all spammable skills there will be no more powerfull k0xpers
    in my server i know a k0xper with full set shells+8 , wf+7 and dd25 and he isnt banned yet i seen him k0xping for 4 months now ..
    Lets remove skills from the game and run around punching each other like the Christmas event.

only way to stop koxp is to stop playing legit that mean to go pk with wall hacking and auto heal priest , farm isi / felankor with all ur clan with full+ 9 / 3 items , since koxp WILL NEVER EVER desapir and i dont think we will have a clean server for the rest of our k2 live

After a few hours of sleep it seems the gayest idea ever again. Yesterday i wrote my post after being killed by koxpers, i'm sorry about that post.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    only way to stop koxp is to stop playing legit that mean to go pk with wall hacking and auto heal priest , farm isi / felankor with all ur clan with full+ 9 / 3 items , since koxp WILL NEVER EVER desapir and i dont think we will have a clean server for the rest of our k2 live
    Are you high?
    First you say that only way to stop koxp is to START KOXPING?
    And then you say koxp will never dissapear ... oh the irony.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by -aRt1st- View Post
    Are you high?
    First you say that only way to stop koxp is to START KOXPING?
    And then you say koxp will never dissapear ... oh the irony.
    I think he meant it as in:

50% of usko players koxp but it's not enough for k2 to initiate a move against them, therefore, we must push k2 against the wall so that they'll have to make this decision:

1- Depenalize koxp as 100% of the players would be using it (like myko in its dying days if i remember correctly)

OR

2- Completely fix their coding and make koxp impossible

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by aligator View Post
    What happened to the real "KO4life" when we couldn't even talk about private servers? That desperate?

I agree on the OP and say, go for koxp&no prem. Not as community, single persons. Capture all the spots, exp, farm and pvp with koxp and speed hax. Then, when the game is completely corrupt and fucked up, take your saved money from prems, buy yourself an xbox 360 and Modern warfare 2 and enjoy your life.
    If you had ever gotten VIP you would have known the truth a long long long time ago. No desperation other than your trying to look cool in this thread.

I think we all should pray and hope for a anticheat system like x-trap^^

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

I agree for the idea of Felix
    We open a own Ko4life Server

Requirement:

Loyal and faithful GM's
    also active GM's
    No Corruption ( Babashopping, overgeared ppl)
    Trustable developers
    A clean Database where all bugs & cheats already fixed
    Enough Members who join to balance the Server costs
    and some more points...

I would donate for the Server because I want to support our Community more like Gay K2

@ Felix

I advise to open a new thread about this situation
    I'm sure we find alot more supporters

thanks

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast