Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Solution to K0XP

This is a discussion on Solution to K0XP within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by hatay I think he meant it as in: 50% of usko players koxp but it's not enough ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    I think he meant it as in:

50% of usko players koxp but it's not enough for k2 to initiate a move against them, therefore, we must push k2 against the wall so that they'll have to make this decision:

1- Depenalize koxp as 100% of the players would be using it (like myko in its dying days if i remember correctly)

OR

2- Completely fix their coding and make koxp impossible
    You'll never completely stop koxp or other hacks. The problem with K2 is they don't give a shit at all and put no effort towards even slowing them down. They seem to prefer the old bandaid on a bullet wound technique. Kind of like they did with master. I guess it doesn't help that there's absolutely no communication between the players and the company, but thats not a problem exclusive to K2. Blizzard is exactly the same in that they send out a mod to feed players lines of BS and avoid real questions and discussions instead of providing relevant information.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    You'll never completely stop koxp or other hacks. The problem with K2 is they don't give a shit at all and put no effort towards even slowing them down. They seem to prefer the old bandaid on a bullet wound technique. Kind of like they did with master. I guess it doesn't help that there's absolutely no communication between the players and the company, but thats not a problem exclusive to K2. Blizzard is exactly the same in that they send out a mod to feed players lines of BS and avoid real questions and discussions instead of providing relevant information.
    You forgot the part where you can get a gm to speak with in 5 min who'll most likely solve your problem.. Blizzard listen to their players, they might answer them BS when they post 1000 times the same shit but they actually fix problems in the next patch, that's why you see 100 lines of new stuff at every patch unlike ko where one patch per month = 1 bug fixed.

Banned Senior Member

˙ʇı xıɟ ʇuɐɔ 2ʞ sɹǝdxʞ ǝq ןןıʍ sʎɐʍןɐ ǝɹǝɥʇ

the only solution is to quit the damn game

Banned

YOu should not stop buying premium but use koxp instead to kill Gm characters! Piss them off, spawnkill them so they get really very pissed off and maybe they will do something about it then O.o

Quote Originally Posted by JaCoX View Post
    the only solution is to quit the damn game
    But yea! no Jokes on that one. Really the only solution

Quote Originally Posted by hatay View Post
    You forgot the part where you can get a gm to speak with in 5 min who'll most likely solve your problem.. Blizzard listen to their players, they might answer them BS when they post 1000 times the same shit but they actually fix problems in the next patch, that's why you see 100 lines of new stuff at every patch unlike ko where one patch per month = 1 bug fixed.
    GMs have never been especially helpful in my experience, and often have no idea what they're talking about. Ill admit that Blizzard as a company is much better than K2 but really they're not much better communicating with the community.

hatay

Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    GMs have never been especially helpful in my experience, and often have no idea what they're talking about. Ill admit that Blizzard as a company is much better than K2 but really they're not much better communicating with the community.
    Blizzard has to answer to millions of players whereas k2 has only 15K players at most + a few long-lasting bugs that will prolly never be fixed.

blizzard and k2 are different
    its like comparing the ocean with a little backyard pond.
    its just not the same lol

Banned Senior Member

ko is facked here you can buy all +9 items you want.... 2-3 weeks later they start sell on kronos also... http://www.kopazar.com/haberler/123/...-fiyat-listesi

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

I think this is the "KO is Officially Dead" topic now lol

Since K2 supports cheaters... yeah, it's died. Also, "Don't Even" is trying to be a new Chuckie. I say it after a mod deleted my topics in the official forums asking why K2 doesn't ban the level 80 koxpers.

Ignore Me Senior Member

I think K2 will delete these illegal items. I heard them described as chinese items.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ashet View Post
    I think K2 will delete these illegal items. I heard them described as chinese items.
    No they dont, they have garantee on it (From k2) so it someone steal it k2 get it back for you.

Ignore Me Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    No they dont, they have garantee on it (From k2) so it someone steal it k2 get it back for you.
    Screen shot or it didnt happen.

Reminds me of the 100% safe legal GB sellers on the stairs. They lie to.

Banned Senior Member

go to that website.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast