Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Solution to recrowd old servers, just a thought :p tell me what you think

This is a discussion on Solution to recrowd old servers, just a thought :p tell me what you think within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If you're like me and you play in a dead server. It's probly because you dont wan't to start over ...
Page: 1

Default Solution to recrowd old servers, just a thought :p tell me what you think

If you're like me and you play in a dead server. It's probly because you dont wan't to start over from 0 with no items in another server. As a c-west player, i miss the old times when there was pvp going on etc.. I think they should allow us to transfer our characters to other servers or at least match for example c east with c-west, so it would do less server but with alot more people. what do you guys think about that?

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

server transfer scroll is good idea and would bring them alot of money if they had any brains at all, but server merge will soon be necessary anyway since there is way too many servers now.

i hope atleast that they merge c-east with c-west.. i msis those server when you could exp in cz, and pk, like all spots were taken.. everything was in cz there was like 50 ppl minimum from each nation it was so nice . now its so dead

Quote Originally Posted by alex987 View Post
    i hope atleast that they merge c-east with c-west.. i msis those server when you could exp in cz, and pk, like all spots were taken.. everything was in cz there was like 50 ppl minimum from each nation it was so nice . now its so dead
    exp in CZ died then Genie came on-board.. as for the merge.. people on this and other forums are shouting for long time.. there are servers with similar age/gear etc that could be merged easy and become active/attractive again but i guess NTT isn't botering to listen to their players once again...

thats the main problem with knight online. Nothing is being done since its creation in my opinion. Any other MMORPG, i quickly think about WoW.. they would have solved the problem long time ago.. Quests are still bugged after they came out like 5 years ago.. i dont understand .. are there any employees that work on knight online or ?

Little archer Senior Member

server transfer... WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THIS BEFORE

OP: you're a genius. Someone re-enable the VIP group just for him alone.

In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    server transfer... WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF THIS BEFORE

OP: you're a genius. Someone re-enable the VIP group just for him alone.

we did think of this before, just coz u never hear about it doesnt mean he came with that idea

i dont get why they dont merge euko and usko...
    alex987 likes this.

Well i was thinking of this arround 2-3 years ago(saw some post at ko4life), anyways, just take a minute for analyze it, so now you wanna merge like beramus whit ares right? ... c-east whit c-west, but what about servers like olympia .. Ionia (That im playing) who have items +10, do you think if they start selling some sh1t like character merge scroll, from newest to olders servers, that's mean i playing on IONIA, have fulitol+21reb, ron set+21reb, dual FR+3 iron set+3, lkp+3, ep+3, lbol+3, and don't wanna say my rogue friend gear.. lets back to the point, if i merge my acc from IONIA (Newest) to C-west (Old one) i'll be punish everyone whit my overgear and that isnt justice for those who farm 24/7 for the last 5 years.. =/ ...

im not bitching guys.. just saying
    OP: Im not best player as mage and know maybe there is some ppl who can kill me easy on c-west... just giving an example...

Actually there are servers that can be merged and server that can't.. for example i dont think there is a difference between Ares market and Diez market so these 2 could be merged easy.. the thing is this won't happen as long as these servers are still affording their expenses..

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    we did think of this before, just coz u never hear about it doesnt mean he came with that idea
    I... I-I'm not feeling so well.

It's a crazy idea to merge similar server ( like ares & diez ) ? more population = more fun
    I know that when euko merged the server from 4 to 2 server someone has lost some item ( hope there are restored via cs ) but i think that the gain is bigger than the risk
    JimX likes this.

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

The problem with this is someone with an 83 char and +10 items in Ares going to a new server like Titan would be silly. To do this there would have to be restrictions on which servers you could move to, and that in turn makes the whole thing pointless. Good idea, just not practical IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by ChosenONE View Post
    It's a crazy idea to merge similar server ( like ares & diez ) ? more population = more fun
    I know that when euko merged the server from 4 to 2 server someone has lost some item ( hope there are restored via cs ) but i think that the gain is bigger than the risk
    It was easy to merge them because they opened at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by Darken View Post
    Sarcasm is clearly lost on you matey =P.
    Last edited by ResserGD; 12-11-2012 at 04:16 PM. Reason: Less congestion and all posts are mine lol.

Regular Member Annually Retentive's Avatar

WOW merge servers ...... you should sell that idea to mgames, oh no K2 oh wait ntty ye they will lap that shizzle up like cream off a hookers g string!!!

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you matey =P
    ah, didnt realize that was the case, but its razor after all oh well..

and mataro: it could be only accomplished the way that u transfer your char in sort of cypher ring like, so only char with nps, and maybe 21gbs on it and personals lets say. So u sell all your gear and transfer your char to another server and then gear again. Though it would also require different economy since 21 gb is not much on many servers.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast