Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Solution to recrowd old servers, just a thought :p tell me what you think

This is a discussion on Solution to recrowd old servers, just a thought :p tell me what you think within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ResserGD ... Sarcasm is clearly lost on you matey =P. There's sarcasm, and there's same-old-boring-acid-like-an-ulcer comments from ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post

Sarcasm is clearly lost on you matey =P.
    There's sarcasm, and there's same-old-boring-acid-like-an-ulcer comments from razor.
    but yeah, he should know better

Quote Originally Posted by m4tr3r0 View Post
    Well i was thinking of this arround 2-3 years ago(saw some post at ko4life), anyways, just take a minute for analyze it, so now you wanna merge like beramus whit ares right? ... c-east whit c-west, but what about servers like olympia .. Ionia (That im playing) who have items +10, do you think if they start selling some sh1t like character merge scroll, from newest to olders servers, that's mean i playing on IONIA, have fulitol+21reb, ron set+21reb, dual FR+3 iron set+3, lkp+3, ep+3, lbol+3, and don't wanna say my rogue friend gear.. lets back to the point, if i merge my acc from IONIA (Newest) to C-west (Old one) i'll be punish everyone whit my overgear and that isnt justice for those who farm 24/7 for the last 5 years.. =/ ...

im not bitching guys.. just saying
    OP: Im not best player as mage and know maybe there is some ppl who can kill me easy on c-west... just giving an example...
    agreed, and that's why this scrolls should cost like 65k NoahPoints or US$1,000.00 i just took those numbers out of my arse but the point is that they should be very very expensive

Fuck merging servers, just give us a simple choice to change server for 3000 KC.

The One And Only Senior Member

To be honest.. I think "Changing server scroll" or how ever you wanna call it, will destroy the game..
    I know it'll make crazy activity in most of the servers but , think about it..
    People from ares will move to titan?lol..
    I think they should atleast make a limit
    for example , cwest players can move to ceast, ionia only or something like that.
    Titan players only to destan.. else it'll make alot of players to quit..

Ofc you shouldn't be able to move from Ares to Titan, but after a while maybe.

Imagine how much it would fuck up prices

I think tht server merge is a very gud idea

Quote Originally Posted by JimX View Post
    Actually there are servers that can be merged and server that can't.. for example i dont think there is a difference between Ares market and Diez market so these 2 could be merged easy.. the thing is this won't happen as long as these servers are still affording their expenses..
    Ares and diez are not kinda the same. When people in diez where using chitin sets +7, there was a +9 iron bow with dex bonus on a char named NYchris. Ares had +10 iron bow on a char named Greyhawk when you barely had +8 gear. This server has been crazy from the start, and still is.

Ares and Cypher/Duperamus should be closer in items, but all in all IF they were ever to do this, I think Ares wont get merged, as it has the most players out of the old servers.

I used to think Xigenon-Diez should be even matched, but I dont know now, I cant find baal +10 in Xigenon for 3-4 iron sets. Besides, NTT company is completely blind to everything happening in game and I wouldnt expect them to figure out the correct balances. It would take too much work and research, and god forbid these lazy motherfuckers from putting any work.

That's why the scroll only transfers server to server depending on age of the servers. Also maybe make the person who uses the scroll be losing something. Example (nps)

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    To be honest.. I think "Changing server scroll" or how ever you wanna call it, will destroy the game..
    I know it'll make crazy activity in most of the servers but , think about it..
    People from ares will move to titan?lol..
    I think they should atleast make a limit
    for example , cwest players can move to ceast, ionia only or something like that.
    Titan players only to destan.. else it'll make alot of players to quit..
    And there is the problem again, just take a look what i whrote above

thats a good idea,but they dont give a fuck about us,if server is full or empty or dead or anything,if they mind we wasnt have problem with k0xpers and lag they old solve this long time ago...

Money,Money,Money,Money. Now if people would all protest and stop paying to play and make a stand I bet they would answer some demands, but that would never go down.

Where does the majority of the English community play at these days?

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Where does the majority of the English community play at these days?
    Lol haven't seen you on here in like forever. I'd say EUKO Europa or USKO Titan. I know some still play on C-West too but that server is apparently dying/dead.

I hop in every once in a while. Plotting my awesome and epic return. Have not managed to reach the download section yet, though! . Thanks for the reply!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ResserGD View Post
    Lol haven't seen you on here in like forever. I'd say EUKO Europa or USKO Titan. I know some still play on C-West too but that server is apparently dying/dead.
    There's like 3 English players left on Titan, most of them left to join Kronos on OSKO.

i think, a good option its merge servers, but they must be similar servers, like carnac west and east, or ares with an old server, merge servers but not "server tranfer"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast