Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

JapKO so cheap ???

This is a discussion on JapKO so cheap ??? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow. i been on jap ko and raptors+8 are 50m. +9's are like 500m ... shards+8 like 60m shard +1 ...
Page: 1

ginyeng

Default JapKO so cheap ???

wow. i been on jap ko and raptors+8 are 50m. +9's are like 500m ... shards+8 like 60m shard +1 1m shells +7 15m. .. i mean wtf is going on there? why cant usko be this cheap ??? if us ko was that cheap everyone in game would look like babashoppers ...

Don't think it's Jap, sounds more like tw or smth <_<

Havvk

Welcome.....................

TO THE JURASSIC PARK muahahaha :lol: :lol:

ginyeng

nah im pretty sure jap ko... but i heard china ko and taiwan are soposed to be real dirt cheap to... the only thing about jap ko is nothings in english.. dirt cheap but dunno wtf is happening.. lame

JapKO = less players with excelent service = higher % of players p2p
    USKO = more players with horrible service = smaller % of players p2p

2 different approches:

JapKo is focused on efficiency. Clean and nicely managed business running like a swiss watch.

USKO is focused on massive amount of players. The more, the better. Customer Support is not a priority. The more players, the more money they get. If game is going bad and revenue goes down, add 1 more server so u get more players and get more money.

ginyeng

but usa ko raptors+8 u get ppl in moradon selling for like stupidly 150gbs ppl pm me when i try buy rap+8 in jap ko. 50m.. and its not cheap i think... it dont sell in like afew secs of merch... ppl selll cheaper..

Lawless

More to the point on a ingame economics issue.......JapKO certainly dont have USKO's (particularly xigs) terrible droprates and anvil success rates....And being predominatly P2P Japko is by simple nature going to have markedly less duping and cheating from the start aside from the fact they actually have enough active GM's and tools to manage such problems themselves.

If u got no duping (cause of the nicely business they run), there's no excess of coins in the market but legit ones. Gather 100m in a legit way is not that simple since mobs dont drop much coins and trading depends on coins too.

In USKO, even poor ppl have like 10gbs in their inn to just buy pots cause all the inflation caused by duping. In JapKo there's no duping neither inflation so prices are very low.

And prolly droprates / anvil rates are much better. Wouldn't surprise GMs see statistics and use their customer feedback to alter the game so it assures a better gaming experience for their customers.

ginyeng

yea,, btw anyone know the link for taiwan ko or china??

TunaFishyMe

its cuz americans are just so dam lazy! :lol: :lol:

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by ginyeng
    yea,, btw anyone know the link for taiwan ko or china??
    www.google.ca

ginyeng

i remember agea ago i found link for taiwan i just cant remember, im on google searching for it agian now dayymnnnn

Ripper_of_romania

are u sure u want to play TWKO?On 5 december it will be closed because its f2p..anyway...heres the setup
    ftp://ftp.hbonline.com.tw/KnightOnlineSetup.exe

evenson

twko is sweet tho, <3 those purple boxes. i was level 10 with like, a full set of chitin shell, raptors/shards/totas comin out my ass... funny

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    If u got no duping (cause of the nicely business they run), there's no excess of coins in the market but legit ones. Gather 100m in a legit way is not that simple since mobs dont drop much coins and trading depends on coins too.

In USKO, even poor ppl have like 10gbs in their inn to just buy pots cause all the inflation caused by duping. In JapKo there's no duping neither inflation so prices are very low.

And prolly droprates / anvil rates are much better. Wouldn't surprise GMs see statistics and use their customer feedback to alter the game so it assures a better gaming experience for their customers.

omg, is this the day of the month that devile gets you know what and bitches on k2 all day? (jkjk :P)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast