Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Some customer support

This is a discussion on Some customer support within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Action Date Actions CSR /Customer Comment 6/7/2007 12:04 AM PDT Escalated Mansi Hail ----------! Thank you for contacting Knight Online ...
Page: 1

Banned

Action Date Actions CSR /Customer Comment
    6/7/2007 12:04 AM PDT Escalated Mansi Hail ----------!

Thank you for contacting Knight Online Customer Support. Unfortunately, I am unable to resolve this issue personally and must escalate it to another department for further review. Rest assured that your issue will be addressed and a response given as quickly as possible. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and thank you for your patience as we work to resolve this matter.

- Knight Online Customer Support, CSR Catherene

6/6/2007 11:56 PM PDT Provided Info --------- stop asking me to provide a password. I have done this 3 times. Just change my damn password. New password to the account --------- is --------- and I want the email address changed to -----------

6/6/2007 11:17 PM PDT Requested Info Mansi Hail --------

Thank you for providing all the necessary information to verify account ---------. Now, please send another ticket with your new password. Note: All passwords can only be one word and may not be more than 10 characters in length; they also cannot contain any punctuation marks and/or non-standard characters (ex: ö, ý, ü, t, d, ç). Once an appropriate password has been submitted we will make the requested changes to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

6/6/2007 2:34 PM PDT Provided Info --------- password- ----------

email- ------------

6/6/2007 2:41 AM PDT Requested Info Mansi Hail ----------

Thank you for providing all the necessary information to verify account ----------. Now, please send another ticket with your new password. Note: All passwords can only be one word and may not be more than 10 characters in length; they also cannot contain any punctuation marks and/or non-standard characters (ex: ö, ý, ü, t, d, ç). Once an appropriate password has been submitted we will make the requested changes to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

6/6/2007 1:05 AM PDT Provided Info -------- change the password to --------- and change the email address to --------------

6/6/2007 1:03 AM PDT Requested Info Mansi Hail ---------

Thank you for providing all the necessary information to verify account -----------. Now, please send another ticket with your new password. Note: All passwords can only be one word and may not be more than 10 characters in length; they also cannot contain any punctuation marks and/or non-standard characters (ex: ö, ý, ü, t, d, ç). Once an appropriate password has been submitted we will make the requested changes to this account. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for playing Knight Online and happy hunting!

Notice how it's the same person every time.

insertiq

same bot

KirbyKommando

God ... I'm trying to change my password too, looks promising ^^

Banned

Yea, good luck Kirby.

HotAsIce

This is what outsourcing does to your company kids, so next time you need to hire someone for a job in the U.S., make sure hes not living in India, even if he does offer to work for a packet of peanuts and a shiney nickel per day.

This is what outsourcing does to your company kids, so next time you need to hire someone for a job in the U.S., make sure hes not living in India, even if he does offer to work for a packet of peanuts and a shiney nickel per day.[/b]
    xD ..Did they actually hire ppl from india? cheap bastards >.<

Ayman4u

maybe try to send ticket but without asking for change to new email :x and i think it might work

Banned

HAHa tottally owned by k2 xD i changed my password with first ticket just need to write right thing ^^

Banned

lol nice

prestige459

maybe try to send ticket but without asking for change to new email :x and i think it might work[/b]
    +1
    usually this works

OLD1953

xD ..Did they actually hire ppl from india? cheap bastards >.<[/b]
    Dell server support tried that. After a few experiences with accents so thick nobody could understand them, about fifty of their largest customers informed them that they do NOT pay server techs 70K per year to sit and SPELL words so their support team can understand what they are saying, and that they also aren&#39;t being paid that much to spend two days on the phone trying to make some Hindi understand they want a new version of a low level device driver to fit in the MS HAL layer.

Price is one thing, but HP and IBM were going to get a LOT of new business if Dell kept that up. They got the message, Dell no longer outsources anything related to server support.

(At 50K+ per each for some of the better servers, they&#39;d damned well better not screw with the customer at all!)

KaChing

lmao

Maybe it&#39;s because u kept spamming them to change ur email too and they&#39;ve said they dont change em :/ :S?

Banned

they could say you password has been changed but the email address cant be changed. instead they spam me with the same automated message like fuck tards.

Banned

just keep pasting the same 1 message

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast