Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz

This is a discussion on some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; guys, grow a set and dont be gay, dont lure on me and my tank while tanking talos, these ppl ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz

guys, grow a set and dont be gay, dont lure on me and my tank while tanking talos, these ppl were EwwYourFace, D4go2 or sumthing, he 4stoned me after i got xped with a tscroll on, but GROBS teach ur clan to be a bunch of fags oke? i will lure on you guys every chance i get now, i dont care who it is, just a warning to all TheReapers, if you see, ieatmywheaties, i will lure on you.

Speed

dago is a buffer and Eww is a warrior , how are they gonna 4 stone u?

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Speed
    dago is a buffer and Eww is a warrior , how are they gonna 4 stone u?
    he got 4 stoned i logged on it after and the exp was down... and i logged on the warrior and bitched to Dago and he said he 4 stoned him oke? i understand luring a boss away, but luring on sum1 tanking a boss no fucking way i dont hold this against all of TheReapers like flip but i am pissed at these 2 and trust me GROBSY aga will hear it from me and Beckhouse about this oke men?

<3 GROBS btw :wub:

Speed

bro , i know ewww lures but dago is no rezzer lol... ive been in party with him all day and hes buffer healer...

Hawk.

and just to let you guys know eww quit TheReapers tonight and im with speed dago is not a Rezzer at all he is Buff/heal

Crazy2010

flippin dont be bitch about me while im here ok baba ? wasnt me who lured that dread mare , you are the one Healing *YOUR warrior attacking* NEXT TO DREAD MARE and you know ParTriot memeber where there as well .. why the hell would you accuse me for ? and Yes you deserve to die if i was priest i wouldve ress u 4 stones , you called us noobs, and some other stuff u deserve more then just getting 4 stones resser , and I dont think D4go2 ressed you 4 stones , because he towned with me and and we checked trolls spot .
    and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares

you need to group up , and stop making this useless topic ,when we both *Actually us whom found talos first didnt get the drop and we let the partiot clan get it*

and Oh one more thing
    i didnt forget about troll king when you start SPAMM TRADing ME and called me a noob for lureing it to town ? its just because i found the TK first none is there i lure it to town i get called a noob ? and lurer ?

there is one thing , you should know ......lets say i lured you .... i 4 stone you twice ...i got the drop ....i spamm trade u as well

.... make your move

so your Ewwwyourface?

Originally posted by Crazy2010

and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

bold statement...

Crazy2010

Originally posted by atari+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(atari)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

bold statement...[/b]
    PM ingame and we can disscuse this in my way,thats if you know how to heal right first

"and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares"

HAHAHAHA u must be dreaming or wtf? u high ? explain pls. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Crazy2010

Originally posted by DauMuie
    "and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares" *

HAHAHAHA u must be dreaming or wtf? u high ? explain pls. *:lol: *:lol: *:lol:
    get ur dual md +8 noobie :rollseyes:

I hope they wont be luring on logos cuz i'll lure back on em 20x worse :P

Banned Senior Member

Bah Flipin ill remember this ... (D4G02 dont have a 4 stone rezz)

youwang

STFU Lure is good

Originally posted by Crazy2010

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast