Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz

This is a discussion on some fags in TheReapers like to lure zzz within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Kranitnova CAN WE FOR ONCE STAND TOGETHER VS THOSE DAMN CHEATERS... instead of opening stupid topics like ...
Page: 4

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by Kranitnova
    CAN WE FOR ONCE STAND TOGETHER VS THOSE DAMN CHEATERS... instead of opening stupid topics like this.

thx
    +1 aga

Black Irish Senior Member sir_locksley's Avatar

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-sir_locksley
    i know eww was in when it happened last nite at this moment i dont really care but that d4go guy said i had trade spammed him in cz and thats why he lures on Symbiosis? i havent been playing PreK for more than 2 weeks and i have only lvled in cz or farmed for bifrost so i didnt do that and i highly doubt the real PreK did either
    dago did get trade spammed in CZ by someone ( i think he said someone from symbiosis ) when we was at the DKs near human base , there was some ppl exping there and waylander came in.. started attacking dago and he got trade spammed so he couldnt heal or anything and died... that made him pissed off... other than that we got no proof that he 4 stoned u

cuz all day of yesterday he has been a buffer/healer .. and he is still today , no way hes going to 4 stone u...[/b]
    well it sure as hell wasnt me so tell him not to lure on my warrior (PreK) and 4 stone my priest (IeatMyWheaties) unlike flip hes the only one in Reapers i have problems with atm

lotusflower

is babashopping cheating? i would say YES

Banned

Originally posted by JulioBR
    Its like daumuie, he saw a bunch of kids with integrity over they head using kosp and he tought they were our clan (they copy our clan name), than he saw another kosper near me and arenita and he said the kosper was on my party. People should think first, than if its true they can come to a forum and denouce. I Learn it when i made that mistake denoucing inferno when they where supposedly bugging isiloon (and they were not).

lol man, TheReapers, it said it clear as day above their heads, it wasn't a copy. I did tho say i was wrong for saying the whole clan was lurers and then just saying the 2 ppl were lurers. But still, if we all want idiots like kospers/koxpers outta the game we gotta start by not being assholes to one another by luring/4stoning or any of that gay crap. and ewwyourface did quit thereapers, and he hasn't said a word to me since, i pm him ingame asking why he did it and all he has to say is "noob" then he blocks his pm's. So, i see this as all cleared up now. I wont lure on d4go2 or anyone in thereapers as i have respect for most of the people in the clan. Grobs, keep goin with ur clan, and have fun on logos when it comes out.

Crazy2010

[quote]
    Its like daumuie, he saw a bunch of kids with integrity over they head using kosp and he tought they were our clan (they copy our clan name), than he saw another kosper near me and arenita and he said the kosper was on my party. People should think first, than if its true they can come to a forum and denouce. I Learn it when i made that mistake denoucing inferno when they where supposedly bugging isiloon (and they were not).

lol man, TheReapers, it said it clear as day above their heads, it wasn't a copy. I did tho say i was wrong for saying the whole clan was lurers and then just saying the 2 ppl were lurers. But still, if we all want idiots like kospers/koxpers outta the game we gotta start by not being assholes to one another by luring/4stoning or any of that gay crap. and ewwyourface did quit thereapers, and he hasn't said a word to me since, i pm him ingame asking why he did it and all he has to say is "noob" then he blocks his pm's

You still want know by i blocked my pm ? because im getting 1-4 msg a day from you and im really sick of it

Crazy2010

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:</div>
    Originally posted by GROBS+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GROBS)
    Originally posted by flippin
    ok, so the whole clan doesn't lure. and ewww isnt in clan anymore, that's my fault for makin the topic like that. but maybe u need to have a little pow-wow with ur luring clannies then grobs ok, or is ur whole goal to make ares worse than it is until logos comes out eh?
    First i thought that u was my friend.
    Second i hate lurers like everyone else , here u didnt proved nothing that they lured or not , next time take a SS.
    Third , u should just pm me and we would solve this.
    My goal is to make ARES worst then it is ? What have i done wrong ? I making it worste cuz i report KOXPERS on KO forum ? Cuz i invite u in almost every my PK or EXP party ?

Go cry to ur momy ...[/b]
    yeah i agree with grobs, i even msged his bro on msn to try and get this sorted...

Originally posted by Robin
    <!--QuoteBegin-::Beckhouse::
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander

i just 1v1 him, when ever he redballs he uses abys pots and gets full hp,hes probably the worst lvl 71 warrior on ares. he didnt even dent my hp, i guess that what he gets for never lvling his own char and just buying lvl 70 chars thinking he owns lol.
    robin he can use abyss pots all he wants if thats the way he plays i know for fact real waylander bought alot of abyss pots himself, so no problem to me if he wants to use them...[/b][/quote]

Go ahead listen to that loser robin ,and you can use as much abyss pot as you want :rollseyes: and doesnt make the fact that will still use 720 pots

anyways here u go i found one SS. i got 2 more somewhere but i wont look for them , i have many SS kinda hard to look
    http://www.pixloads.com/files/view/16032/c...hoice122343.jpg

DeadlySilencer

Originally posted by Crazy2010
    flippin dont be bitch about me while im here ok baba ? *wasnt me who lured that dread mare , you are the one Healing *YOUR warrior attacking* *NEXT TO DREAD MARE *and you know ParTriot memeber where there as well .. why the hell would you accuse me for ? and Yes you deserve to die if i was priest i wouldve ress u 4 stones , you called us noobs, and some other stuff u deserve more then just getting 4 stones resser , and I dont think D4go2 ressed you 4 stones , because he towned with me and and we checked trolls spot . *
    and once again i told you to keep your mouth shut and stop calling ppl noobs when i can pwn every fukin god damnit warrior on ares *

you need to group up , and stop making this useless topic ,when we both *Actually us whom found talos first didnt get the drop and we let the partiot clan get it*

and Oh one more thing
    i didnt forget about troll king when you start SPAMM TRADing ME *and called me a noob for lureing it to town ? its just because i found the TK first none is there i lure it to town i get called a noob ? and lurer ?

there is one thing , you should know ......lets say i lured you .... i 4 stone you twice ...i got the drop ....i spamm trade u as well

.... make your move

umm im not reading all of this because i think its a stupid argument but i have to say.... luring a boss to town because u found it and cant kill it because u dont have a priest IS stupid

sexynoodles

Originally posted by +8 James+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(+8 James)</div>
    Originally posted by sexynoodles+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(sexynoodles)
    <!--QuoteBegin-Warmen
    @
    <!--QuoteBegin-sexynoodles

ehhh where do i start? oke...

GROBS :wub: Angie :wub: Beckhouse :wub: CockLovesLamp :wub: Andrew :wub: *
    amras not so much of you but ur alright.... i guess

spammed :lol:

Are my tax dollars paying for you to spam? :lol:

Actually I dont pay.... Canada rules :wub:
    i dont get paid to protect you canadian squirrels. <_<[/b]
    Canadian squirrels are black! and they are territorial. In other words, they pwn those lazy grey american squirrels.[/b][/quote]

Though american squirrels outnumber canadian squirrels which indirectly however technically makes american squirrels stronger than canadian squirrels.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by DeadlySilencer+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DeadlySilencer)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010
    flippin dont be bitch about me while im here ok baba ? *wasnt me who lured that dread mare , you are the one Healing *YOUR warrior attacking* *NEXT TO DREAD MARE *and you know ParTriot memeber where there as well .. why the hell would you accuse me for ? and Yes you deserve to die if i was priest i wouldve ress u 4 stones , you called us noobs, and some other stuff u deserve more then just getting 4 stones resser , and I dont think D4go2 ressed you 4 stones , because he towned with me and and we checked trolls spot . *

you need to group up , and stop making this useless topic ,when we both *Actually us whom found talos first didnt get the drop and we let the partiot clan get it*

and Oh one more thing
    i didnt forget about troll king when you start SPAMM TRADing ME *and called me a noob for lureing it to town ? its just because i found the TK first none is there i lure it to town i get called a noob ? and lurer ?

there is one thing , you should know ......lets say i lured you .... i 4 stone you twice ...i got the drop ....i spamm trade u as well

.... make your move

umm im not reading all of this because i think its a stupid argument but i have to say.... luring a boss to town because u found it and cant kill it because u dont have a priest IS stupid[/b]
    maybe u wouldve done the same , if u found boss and priest on her/his way swiching or loggin or whatever and another party came to kill it after all.

DeadlySilencer

actually i wouldnt because that means that if that were to drop someting good that would be wasted,unless the people that were killing it i hated i wouldnt mind the chance of something good being in the market because the more there is of something the cheaper everything becomes but whatever thats my opinion

Chant

Originally posted by ::Beckhouse::+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(::Beckhouse:</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Crazy2010

hmmm, every? :huh: care to take me up on that with me on waylander[/b]
    ill take that chance beck... hahahaha.... (taking a break form SHIT KO)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234