some guy called mastegon from diez get chacked

This is a discussion on some guy called mastegon from diez get chacked within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; well I was on arena when he came to me asked what is my lvl and other crap.Then he show ...
Page: 1

Default some guy called mastegon from diez get chacked

well I was on arena when he came to me asked what is my lvl and other crap.Then he show me on trade his items 2 +8 mirages 2 +8 hitins .I said nice and go kill someone.Then afther 5 min he came again and showed me all 2 +8 mirages 3 chitins +8 1 shell +7 and dd fp helemt.I was thinking he just showing me that but then he press ok.I was thinking wtf and press ok also.But there wasn't enought slots in my intervory.Then he said me that on pm:

and he get out from arena

king arthur

FlyingCat

:huh: :blink:

TakeThat

niceone hahaha scrolling in arena :P

FlyingCat

Originally posted by TakeThat
    niceone hahaha *scrolling in arena :P
    gay scrolling at arena is funny :wub:

Maybe he was dueling? :blink:

TunaFishyMe

if hes overweight and he trades you, it says cant trade even though you might not be overweight or have room.

Trip did it to me. Took all his crap, traded me, he pressed ok. I pressed ok and it said "you dnt have enoguh room or you are overweight" I wasnt overweight and I had enough room. Hes the one who was overweight.

Validating

saw him today killing worms in abyss and being fag all around ...didnt let ppl farm fallen angels

Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    if hes overweight and he trades you, it says cant trade even though you might not be overweight or have room. *

Trip did it to me. *Took all his crap, traded me, he pressed ok. *I pressed ok and it said "you dnt have enoguh room or you are overweight" I wasnt overweight and I had enough room. *Hes the one who was overweight.
    go ahead tell the world my secret. why dont u put it in the newspaper. :angry: