Some info from Peregrine

This is a discussion on Some info from Peregrine within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Asked him a few questions over pm's he told me this. You can flame all you want i guess but ...
Page: 1

Asked him a few questions over pm's he told me this. You can flame all you want i guess but some might find this info helpful....

"ME- Hey, i know you're a busy person but i had a few questions. (I dont need a huge rush just was wondering a few things, if you dont know, its no biggie )

- First off thanks for fixing the Party Quest Bug
    - I heard the Cape quests (Isloon and Felankor) are still bugged and was curious if its true and if it is, when will it be resolved?
    -I've also heard rumors that Bifrost was not implemented in other types of ko (JPKO Korean KO etc..) so does that mean we wont ever get it back?
    -Are they ever going to re-implement the 8 digit key to log in now? And if they do, will they change it so there is a log in one, and a seal/unseal one as well? Because if someone gets ahold of the log in one, they have the seal one as well.

Thanks for taking the time to read this message, look forward to hearing back from you. Good job to you and the k2 team on pushing through so many complaints and making this game better

HIM- Thanks for the kind words Here's what I can tell you:

Party Questing - You're Welcome!
    Cape Quests - As far as I know they're still bugged, but it's in development to be fixed
    Bifrost - Yes, all other versions of Knight Online have removed Bifrost, but we're working on being the first to bring it back.
    8 Digit Key - There are plans to implement the 8 Digit code into a more permanent solution. We've also heard the feedback for two codes, but I don't have any info on what our plans are on that front.

Hope this helps"

Now i know there are a lot of other bugs etc... But i just asked about those.

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Everything is always being "worked on" and being in the process of getting "fixed" but it always takes months.

runordie

Everything is always being "worked on" and being in the process of getting "fixed" but it always takes months.[/b]
    +1, And I doubt BF will come back, we follow Korean KO.

Banned

Everything is always being "worked on" and being in the process of getting "fixed" but it always takes months.[/b]
    You took words out of my mouth.

St0neColdKill3r

Thanks for the info.

I also remember them 100% stating in their ask the producer bs that BF would be back with the release of this expansion, so that means 0 except he's a good salesman in other words saying what the client needs to hear to keep giving those greens.

miami

Atleast he responded

Atleast he responded[/b]
    ya that is alredy something !

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Atleast he responded[/b]
    +1 i have pmed him similiar things and never get a response back

thanks for the info tho

im still waiting for character delete to be 'developed' ,
    5 years later..
    but anyway we can only wait

sexyrexy

I remember having one of my characters deleted.. Over like 3 days i leveled a mage to lvl 39, log in the next day and its gone. Eventually i fill up 2/3 of the character slots and go to make a new one and it wont let me because its bugged. Took 2 weeks of pming gms and customer support to fix it.

and i dont remember there being a rollback at this time

runordie

5 years later..
    but anyway we can only wait[/b]
    Why would they need to develop that? When they can make $55 from you.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

5 years later..
    but anyway we can only wait[/b]
    character delete isnt being developed they've openly told us that they wont do it so if you get hacked you wont lose your character...

Shane1911

K2 - more bugs than a summer picnic.

they will fix yeah right... and i think biff will never come back...

I must be blind, cant see any information that everybody already didnt know.

Plans...working on...seems like regular bullshit from k2 that they have been feeding their members since they started.