Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some K2/KO irony/humor

This is a discussion on Some K2/KO irony/humor within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; they were injecting long ago m8 i still haven't forgoten when all u needed was account_name to take over someones ...
Page: 3

they were injecting long ago m8 i still haven't forgoten when all u needed was account_name to take over someones account

i reported it to k2 but didn't trust a single gm at the time they all were very desp to get ahold of it

this was like wat month possibly 2 after ke released i dun have gr8 memory

Clerice

lol i got one for you guys

Customer Service

"We have forwarded this request to the appropriate staff for resolution. Please understand that it may take some time for this to be resolved. Thank you for your patience in this matter. Thanks for contacting customer support." -->> about 10 times

Tyreece

Here's a good one... i got pissed at the anvil oneday, so i sent CS a message:
    "BAAABAAAASHOOOOOP"

The responce i got (took 'em 6 days) was this:
    "We currently do not offer this feature. Please use the website [www.knightonlineworld.com] when this feature is enabled."

:lol:

Nattefrost

Originally posted by Tyreece
    Here's a good one... i got pissed at the anvil oneday, so i sent CS a message:
    "BAAABAAAASHOOOOOP"

The responce i got (took 'em 6 days) was this:
    "We currently do not offer this feature. Please use the website [www.knightonlineworld.com] when this feature is enabled."

No you didnt.. screenie pls :P

(\/) (;,,;) (\/) Why not Zoidberg? Admin camaz0tz's Avatar

Default Re: Some K2/KO irony/humor

Originally posted by Devile
    * U can cheat all u want in this game and the worst thing that will happen will be a 15-30 days ban, but go flame K2 in their forums and prolly end up PERMANENTLY banned for real (yeah forever!!!).

dont forget insult turks and get perm banned

BlueAdept

remove defense armors from drops with update from KO to KE.....Open new server Olympia......K2 decides chitin shield gives unfair advantage for players on Olympia especially because there are no defense armors.......then remove chitin shield drops from all servers beause it makes Olympia too unfair.

Judge of Light

Originally posted by morax
    I think the best laugh is even with all these cheats etc legitimate players are still the best well diez at least You can give a level 70 character all the babashopped items in the world but u cant replace skill.
    or the irony is that most of that "legit" players with "skill" are just babashopers now (*cough* AHM too *cough*) => thats the best irony

TunaFishyMe

Originally posted by Judge of Light+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Judge of Light)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-morax
    I think the best laugh is even with all these cheats etc legitimate players are still the best well diez at least You can give a level 70 character all the babashopped items in the world but u cant replace skill.
    or the irony is that most of that "legit" players with "skill" are just babashopers now (*cough* AHM too *cough*) => thats the best irony[/b]
    dont forget outkast (KoNs) and infinity

sophiem

well i think all goona move to MyKo haha

00:00

skilscantbeduped :wub:

hej

All bug abuse is ok if K2 don’t lose money.

They block accounts when they feel like it...

Never answer a custumor, have 50 msg witout answer in a row.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123