Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some nice Ares Items

This is a discussion on Some nice Ares Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As far as I know...totemic bow has not been implemented to USKO servers yet (at least not officially)...why you would ...
Page: 2

Shylah

As far as I know...totemic bow has not been implemented to USKO servers yet (at least not officially)...why you would prefer an Iron bow instead of a totemic bow? because u don't want ur bow to go away after next wipe.

FatM4n

a couple of weeks ago I talked to a gm and he told methat totemic bow dropps by all bosses and you can get it from FT chests

resurecter

O_o

Banned

Offtopic @ Thread starter

I hope people dont get me and you mixed up cuz of similar names

Doc

Think he will lend me that bow for a while ????? I would like to run around with 2500+ AP

Banned Senior Member

Originally posted by FatM4n
    a couple of weeks ago I talked to a gm and he told methat totemic bow dropps by all bosses and you can get it from FT chests
    ya..... and which GM was this one of the new ones? If they did even drop there would be 1 on eery server right now, let alone a +9. Some of the newer GM's aren't too keen on the inner workings of KO

From what im aware of nothing a GM can spawn is able to drop those kinda weapons, The only way to get one is via koeditor

SirKnight

is it cypher or ares ?

Proof that the tota bow is ares?

For some reason when I see a screenshot cropped so closely I'm led to think that that is just a recycled old screenshot of the xig totamic +9

lol i liked the +9 IB that was in merch before yesterday's war on diez... Too bad so many humans were in war gate i couldnt buy it

Doc

Next time just try to click on KingOfBow and u might be able to get it from him

ISRsoldier

Archers are so poor...
    The strongest bow is an Iron Bow, i think Totamic Bow should be installed ingame...

Banned Senior Member

Having a tot bow ingame would be like letting Mages have MP bonus on pvp, too much damage from a range in cz/wars

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by phantomlink
    Having a tot bow ingame would be like letting Mages have MP bonus on pvp, too much damage from a range in cz/wars
    Agree... but if i'm not mistaken IB +8 is around 128 AP?
    People are 70 now, with shells +7 or +8 !
    I dont think archers are innocent but they can use a stronger bow such as TB according to the situation...

Medusa

maybe they should add one more powerfull bow im not sure wich one is it.. but surely not up to the totemic bow

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast