Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Some nice Ares Items

This is a discussion on Some nice Ares Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Simple way to know if the bow is in game is ask anyone who pks. Has anyone been hit really ...
Page: 3

susGe

Simple way to know if the bow is in game is ask anyone who pks. Has anyone been hit really really hard by a archer yet? I know i havent. Even the guy with the +9 iron bow hits for shit. So that means either the guy has a +9 tot bow just for show and is using it for bosses (why anyone would do that is beyond me), its not really on ares, or it does so shit damage because archers do shit damage that it doesnt even matter if its on the server or not.

:Deus:

Originally posted by ISRsoldier+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ISRsoldier)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-phantomlink
    Having a tot bow ingame would be like letting Mages have MP bonus on pvp, too much damage from a range in cz/wars
    Agree... but if i'm not mistaken IB +8 is around 128 AP?
    People are 70 now, with shells +7 or +8 !
    I dont think archers are innocent but they can use a stronger bow such as TB according to the situation...[/b]
    If i not make mistake (i never make a try) deff abilty arrow not work in cz, i only hear about it not shure 100%.
    Any archer or someone who try it can say it is true or not.

i get hit by 3xx-4xx with iron bow +8 and trust me its enough... when i get maliced archers can hit me up to 7xx

totamic bow is an overkill, it will do ridiciulos dmg on paper chars

Inpulse

Why do u post this shit and block out their names? zz

8BALL made a legit RoL+2 at the ISW :lol:

Doc

Originally posted by susGe
    Simple way to know if the bow is in game is ask anyone who pks. *Has anyone been hit really really hard by a archer yet? *I know i havent. *Even the guy with the +9 iron bow hits for shit. *So that means either the guy has a +9 tot bow just for show and is using it for bosses (why anyone would do that is beyond me), its not really on ares, or it does so shit damage because archers do shit damage that it doesnt even matter if its on the server or not.
    OMG I hate these gays,zzzzzzzzzz

1. Archers are a support role and not really deigned for 1v1 or melle

2. You still think they do shit damage???? Go tank 1 and lemme know the result n00b !!!!!!!!!

3. If you want one of the storngest PK teams around try it with 1 x Duffer and 7 x Lvl 61+ Archers

Originally posted by Doc

OMG I hate these gays,zzzzzzzzzz * *

1. *Archers are a support role and not really deigned for 1v1 or melle

2. *You still think they do shit damage???? * Go tank 1 and lemme know the result n00b !!!!!!!!!

3. *If you want one of the storngest PK teams around try it with 1 x Duffer and 7 x Lvl 61+ Archers
    1: yeah this is true, but theres no rule that says they cant try to solo

2: yeah tanking them isnt so hard as you imagine

3: thats a lot of dead archers. its nice against 1 or 2 people, but against a smart party who attack from all sides, the archer damage is spread and a torment will destroy them quickly. As always, the best parties have class-variation.

and on-topic: i havent seen any high damage archers on karus side, could the owner possibly be a human? or even a DLW char? imagine the rape

1)Full healer
    2)Full duffer
    3)Assa
    4)Assa
    5)Warrior
    6)Warrior
    7)Tper ice/light mage (int)
    8)Damage-dealer mage fire / light (paper)

Everyone 65+

I think it can pwn ^_^

i like the way you think, except everyone lvl 70 not 65

ISRsoldier

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    totamic bow is an overkill

Yea, so cut the Totamic Bow part but archers must have a stronger bow..
    Its ridicilous...

Doc

I agree that the best parties are those that are mixed, needless to say having an archer ( for the one that thought he go away ) is a sweet addition.

Volcanic

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    i get hit by 3xx-4xx with iron bow +8 and trust me its enough... when i get maliced archers can hit me up to 7xx

totamic bow is an overkill, it will do ridiciulos dmg on paper chars
    But a paper char signs up for that when they go paper. SusGe has effectively ended this thread. People WOULD have noticed. When Futility first hit 70, people thought he had a +9 iron bow. There`s an awful lot of AP missing between a +9IB and +9 totamic. So, either it`s a diffenent server, or its gone now.

Archers are a support role and not really deigned for 1v1 or melle
    And Mages are? This is a party game, not Counterstrike. And who seriously tanks an archer? W/S and combo ensures that atleast 1 arrow misses. Because of combo`s, the arrow shower is pretty ineffective. Everyone else just moves out of the way.

And finally, how many of you would be happy using the same weapon at 70, that someone can use at lvl 45. We would be running around with Bardish`s, Swordbreakers and Viper staffs. Does that honestly sound rightr

Originally posted by 0000000
    i like the way you think, except everyone lvl 70 not 65
    yeah

st34m

that toto bow ss was from diez i saw it in ranking forums and the uploader says:

after i canceled trading 250m cash in my inn and some items also was disappeared and char got hacked

and the original of the toto bow ss link:

http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/740/tot...temicbow4vw.jpg

Doc

As I stated b4, how would ass and warrs like it if they could only have thier 5th best weapon???????

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast