Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Some nice Ares Items

This is a discussion on Some nice Ares Items within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Volcanic And finally, how many of you would be happy using the same weapon at 70, that ...
Page: 4

Originally posted by Volcanic
    And finally, how many of you would be happy using the same weapon at 70, that someone can use at lvl 45. We would be running around with Bardish`s, Swordbreakers and Viper staffs. Does that honestly sound rightr
    i agree that iron bow is underpowered, but that is the wrong reason to give a better weapon. you forget that assassins can use shards from lvl 4x also. the only criteria for weapons should be game balance.

i think that battle bow should be implemented, with arrow defense also also SH should be 300%, DP should be 350%. arrow shower should be 6 arrows. this still means archer is the easiest class to play and lacking depth, but at least they can do more than just ks debuffed targets.

Doc

I do up to 800 damage on an unbuffed Paper for examle then along comes a sin with spike and BAM I have been ksed again, zzzzzzzzzz so no archers just dont simply "KS" duffed targets

PS If I hit say a paper who is tormented then I "can" and have hit them for up to 1800 damage so I can probably kill them b4 u even get there

PS Not a personal dig at u m8 but please dont say we simply KS, I <3 being an Archer and always will.

PPS I know that we cant combo but that does not mean that it doesnt take skill, even the play such a shallow character.

sure archer takes some skill, but compared to other classes it is definately the easiest to play. i hope no archers in my clan read this, but i dont really see the point of them in big parties, i think a lvl 70 paper mage is way better than a lvl 70 archer. their only real use is to styx people and cancel priests heals.

priestish

0000000, try this party,
    archer,
    archer,
    archer,
    archer,
    archer,
    mage,
    full healer,
    warrior/full duffer/archer.

Having a moble guard tower on your team is very deadly. Having the mage to slow/stun/tp add more coolness.

But from what I have to say, compare to full party of sins, archers do get the underhand. Their weapon is just too weak to consider.

in iceage the SH will be 300% and the DP will be 350%

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234