k2 SCAMBADS

This is a discussion on k2 SCAMBADS within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi all..I was playing this fvcking game 1,5 year with out cheats didnt done nothing restricted,and they ban me cuz ...
Page: 1

Dovla93

Default k2 SCAMBADS

Hi all..I was playing this fvcking game 1,5 year with out cheats didnt done nothing restricted,and they ban me cuz I wrote something on forum but they dont ban cheaters from that same forum with clear proof. SO THEY CAN BAN THEM BUT THEY DONT WANT TO.you guys must heard that koxp is not for free.only 1 reasonable explanation why cheaters playing freely is that this monkeys selling koxp for money.STOP BUYING PREMIUM THEY SELL KOXP.FVCKING DI.CKHEADS

Little archer Senior Member

Hi all..I was playing this fvcking game 1,5 year with out cheats didnt done nothing restricted,and they ban me cuz I wrote something on forum but they dont ban cheaters from that same forum with clear proof. SO THEY CAN BAN THEM BUT THEY DONT WANT TO.you guys must heard that koxp is not for free.only 1 reasonable explanation why cheaters playing freely is that this monkeys selling koxp for money.STOP BUYING PREMIUM THEY SELL KOXP.FVCKING DI.CKHEADS

Quote Originally Posted by Dovla93 View Post
    llArchylll banned? forever? lol?

what you said on g1 forum, what causes to get banned?

Dovla93

4ever.I sayed I am sick from them and I want to sell accaunt and monkeys ban me,but dont ban cheaters on that same forum...I knowed its not allow to sell accaunt but didnt expect 4ever ban

4ever.I sayed I am sick from them and I want to sell accaunt and monkeys ban me,but dont ban cheaters on that same forum...I knowed its not allow to sell accaunt but didnt expect 4ever ban
    Hahahahahahahahaha.

sucks to be you.

Little archer Senior Member

i think i get it now

op made a s> [char ID] usd pm me at officials

lol

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

Selling account is bannable offense (if you do it in offical forums )

Validating

Well at least you got banned for a reason. I know someone who has been perma banned twice for so called "3rd party tools"...

LoL I'm so sorry man.

Selfowned?

Dovla93

yea it stuped I know,I dont give a damn for ban I was planing anyways to burn all items on anvil but I am just wondering how monkeys can ban me but cann't ban cheaters? on the same forum :P only reasonable explaination for me is that they sell koxp

OMG.. Archyyy ... They have to unbann you ((

I hope its only ****** joke :///

F-ck Yeah Senior Member evilstevil's Avatar

if u dont follow the rules u get punish for it , thats life .. deal with it :/

Quote Originally Posted by Ademar View Post
    OMG.. Archyyy ... They have to unbann you ((

I hope its only ****** joke :///
    He isn't banned from the game unless a GM stepped in.
    He is banned from the forums for attempting to sell his account.

And Archy, the moderators have no control in game. If we did you would see far less cheaters quickly, then we would be removed for the mass bans

Quote Originally Posted by pelos View Post
    He isn't banned from the game unless a GM stepped in.
    He is banned from the forums for attempting to sell his account.

And Archy, the moderators have no control in game. If we did you would see far less cheaters quickly, then we would be removed for the mass bans
    In truth, it is not fair. He did only one mistake (it is small against cheaters in game). In game are people who 24/7 use ilegal program, hack other people, do all bugs and never banned. And one from legal and good player is banned. If Ko wants go by this way, soon will be more cheaters than good players and it destroy game ...