Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Some possible changes?

This is a discussion on Some possible changes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php Everyone knows usko follows Korean KO so most likely get these changes too.. i don't see the point in ...
Page: 1

From the beginning Senior Member EG4L's Avatar

http://www.kingofknight.com/future.php

Everyone knows usko follows Korean KO so most likely get these changes too..

i don't see the point in the new low lvl skills and transparent valks seems cool.

check it newbs

I like the Rivalry System. If you kill a lot of people in cz, they'll be you're rivals and they'll all try to kill you. Would be hella fun ^^

I like how bdw is changing. The box thing seems cool, but if all the bosses spawn where the box is then the stronger clans have just gotten stronger.

I like how bdw is changing. The box thing seems cool, but if all the bosses spawn where the box is then the stronger clans have just gotten stronger.[/b]
    I think it's like as soon as you kill the box, the bosses spawn in their regular random locations in cz and eslant. So right before you kill the boss, you should get your clan to comp eslant boss spawn points and have the party in cz all in the bowl ready to go.

Uzu

they will come along with massive bugs and dupes like in every damn expansion

they will come along with massive bugs and dupes like in every damn expansion [/b]
    that's for sure...

but I really like these updates lol especially senators, bdw and rivarly system ^_^

mhm no need to exp anymore :P

Boss respawn change sounds gay -.-

Ignore Me Senior Member

Think I'd be bored on KOKO.

Without Bi-Frost & KO Forever they don't have much to do.

Fix our bugs reduce cheating massively - and we are better.

they will come along with massive bugs and dupes like in every damn expansion [/b]
    yea true +1 :angry: k2 never makes something % 100 good.

Crimson Mage RIP Senior Member

When using a Minerva item (called Cospre item in USKO) you'll have the option to make it transparent.[/b]
    uh oh, i like that !

that means u will see real armors under valks, right? finnally!

bdw 58~64[/b]
    but that lvl range i dont like :S

imagine bp with dlw skills vs mastered judgment bp with +/- same gear :S

ThePrime

well the new bdw sure sounds cool only the lvls are not that smart.
    55-59 60-65 66-69 and 70-77 should be better.

dragunmaster

the new boss respawn shit is gay as hell I think

ClanoftheBrokenBow

boss spawn change looks bad unless they can still randomly appear and this servers as bonus bosses

a lot of people will like the extended bdw, helps people level alot! especially since its based on performance, no more leechers and the ones who do all the work get the credit!

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

I wonder if Chrono's Prayer is a stronger type of book. BP's are gunna fricken rape wtF

BDW is nice but 3 mistakes.. 20~29, 30~39, 40~49, 50~57, 58~64, 65~72 and 73~77.
    So I'm going to BDW when I can't get into EMC/Luferson unless I'm lvl 35?
    So I'm going to BDW against mastered players but I wanna stay Ardream and not have to delevel to 57?
    I'm an RLB player but I don't wanna go to BDW against rogues with bloody beast or warriors with howling sword or BP's with helis..?

Rivalry system is GG.

Lunar War map vote? I'm guessing both the king of EMC and king of Luferson get to vote? What if he/she isn't online? Or maybe it's the top 5 clans from both nations?

Enchanter NPC.. hmm, help get Eslant more active a little bit, unless the enchants are as bad as pet buffs.

"Stab 2"? New Ardream skill bar, here I come. Ardream rogues won't have to wait for a skill to load anymore with some skill bars, woop.

Jewelry compounding? Unless something made me an expensive item, it might be worth looking after. But people won't buy 3 shitty rings to make 1 shitty necklace (AoS for example)

Transparent valks? FTW? Finally ;D

Early 2010? What else is new.. From now to this patch, and still there will be shitload of bugs.

mrmagic2008

boss spawn change looks bad unless they can still randomly appear and this servers as bonus bosses

a lot of people will like the extended bdw, helps people level alot! especially since its based on performance, no more leechers and the ones who do all the work get the credit![/b]

hmmm wonder how they gonna rate the performance of a support priest and support mage, hopefully not on # of kills

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast