Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Some possible changes?

This is a discussion on Some possible changes? within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Whats a ui...
Page: 3

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Whats a ui

shinju

shell bp with int bonus on armor FTW xD

Hell_Angel

if he INT thing for priests is true, then priests will have like 10k mana and still have def/ap like a warrior.... WTF!

Whats a ui[/b]
    User Interface?

the thing with INT is retarted OMG... Priest are gonna be warriors with WAY more mana, heals, cures and debuffs? Guess it's a 1st April Joke...

Ignore Me Senior Member

User Interface?
    the thing with INT is retarted OMG... Priest are gonna be warriors with WAY more mana, heals, cures and debuffs? Guess it's a 1st April Joke...[/b]
    Mana bar would be huge. Level 80 debuf wouldn't make any diff to that thing.

I kind of don't mind. Its good now. But it would be nice to wear the new armors and still have 2200ap with a leonar and shield. AC very high as well as resists.

But they posted it April 2nd.

Don't know what to think. No INT gear on merchant. What do people do with Platinum Rings and Amy of Goddess?

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

User Interface?

the thing with INT is retarted OMG... Priest are gonna be warriors with WAY more mana, heals, cures and debuffs? Guess it's a 1st April Joke...[/b]
    if we go for a alot of int and obv some on hp... then what fucking weapon are gonna wear!? their is no 2H weapon which asks for int...

we seriously loose on that if it happens.

if we go for a alot of int and obv some on hp... then what fucking weapon are gonna wear!? their is no 2H weapon which asks for int...

we seriously loose on that if it happens.[/b]
    also leonard and SH gives str bonus :S its must be bs lol

Ignore Me Senior Member

also leonard and SH gives str bonus :S its must be bs lol[/b]
    So does raum.

Might be BS. I'm just saying I can see options whatever.

This completely SCREWS Battle priests over because they need to have enough STR for a HB but STR doesn't give them AP...so instead of statting STR/HP they have to stat STR/INT... So..... Enough INT for shell, Enough STR for HB, and Rest HP.....With INT armor and accessories.

Meaning that u have to be like lvl 75 to be able to stat like this...
    So...ByeBye Battle priests...except for the high level ones.

IsgurosBous

Typical BP build probably gonna be new armor set +8 (will be common then I guess) with 255 int, 108 str and 119 hp at level 83. Unless they'd come with 2h int req weapons, everyone will be using the leonard then at +8/9 I guess. And Golden Earrings will be worth something more (20 ac 20 int at +3). Sounds fun, BPs gonna have huge ac/resist (imagine def of shells +8/gab +7/8 and 77 base resist + 35 from leonard + 30 from armors + 30 from gab = 172 to all).
    Only thing is that damage and hp will be a bit low, and glass belts will be as expensive as iron belts :P

Ignore Me Senior Member

I'm damn embarrased even posting it.

If you read sais expected before April 2nd 2009. It was posted April 2nd 2009 so that is impossible.

Its April fool. Has to be!

All the other possible changes have sensible change dates it has a joke.

<strike>Move along nothing to see here. :lol:</strike>

EDIT : Had to appologise to Gyorokpeter for suggesting it a KoK April Fool.. Oh shit I don&#39;t know.

Still waiting for Korean News Story URL to read myself. See if its KoKo&#39;s april fool.

A lock button will be added to the skill bar. When the skill bar is locked, you won&#39;t be able to drag buttons from it.[/b]
    would be great xD

always throwin my pots or skills out of skill bar^^

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123