Some questions...

This is a discussion on Some questions... within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well after break after break of KO i find out the ko client hided somewhere on my PC and whanted ...
Page: 1

Default Some questions...

Well after break after break of KO i find out the ko client hided somewhere on my PC and whanted do ceck out whats new on this game?
    Logged in and kinda goot amazed how do drastique prices goo down!!!
    All good and fine butt now i am poor cause kinda sold all my GBs and items before my last break ...
    Soo all i whant do know is it worth do play ko anymore now?
    Seen gb prices now are crazy 5$+ lol :P Soo from where can i buy some gbs? Cause seen people on ko4u also dont sell gbs soo much as before ...
    And last question with the expansion and all what is best way do gett some money cause i kinda forgot :P
    Btw i am playng on carnac west one lvl 72 warrior :>
    Soo please light me up and give me all new infos about KO since i am almost noob again hahahaha :P

Also atm i am looking for one good and nice mmorpg game with good graphique and do be kinda same as KO style soo if u know any please share with me :> ...
    Last edited by nekromage3; 06-14-2011 at 09:18 AM.

there is a lot of ppl whose sellings gbs on cw , if you mean where u can buy cheap gbs (forget it)

Yap

+11111111111111111111111111