Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

some questions about korons

This is a discussion on some questions about korons within the General Chat forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i thought the big deal about spammers would come to this.. 1337 ur just fking overreacting atm.. ur calling him ...
Page: 3

i thought the big deal about spammers would come to this.. 1337 ur just fking overreacting atm.. ur calling him spammed beacuse he has a new account and he hasnt done anything so drop it for now. I see few spammers here but Sexyiswhatiam isnt spammin in my point of view.

well i playing from carnac-west . when u go cz max is 1-2 party vs 1-2 party but kronos is 4-5 party vs 4-5 party but lot of babashoper in kronos so if u want better choose carnac-west Lol

this week cwest pk time start 3partys vs 3partys, more ppl comming to cwest, fkkk kronos.

Quote Originally Posted by wuming1234 View Post
    babashopper wise , CW > KRONOS
    k0xper wise, KRONOS > CW
    Activeness wise, KRONOS > CW

OVERALL, KRONOS > CW.
    I dont get it...

You say kronos has less koxpers than c-west? LOOOL

and I dont get why people call c.west inactive, the server is quite active and yesterday in cz it was like 3 parties vs 4 parties...

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    I dont get it...

You say kronos has less koxpers than c-west? LOOOL

and I dont get why people call c.west inactive, the server is quite active and yesterday in cz it was like 3 parties vs 4 parties...
    no....

when he said babashopper wise CW>Kronos it means that there are more babas in cwest

when he says activeness wise Kronos>CW it means there is more activeness in Kronos.

so when he says Koxper wise Kronos>CW it means there are more koxpers in kronox.

all logical.

yes i know i could've explained it in like 4 words but i felt like typing something a bit longer

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    i thought the big deal about spammers would come to this.. 1337 ur just fking overreacting atm.. ur calling him spammed beacuse he has a new account and he hasnt done anything so drop it for now. I see few spammers here but Sexyiswhatiam isnt spammin in my point of view.
    His post count is 666, should prob listen to him!! xD

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

Here is my opinion about kronos.

Ardream and CZ are the most active zones almost always ( i mean at any hour )
    It's a mage oriented server.
    Many cheaters around and a 90% are mages..and many of them are paper. ( i let u immagine how funny is oblitering them all with da right party and some right items ofcourse )
    On the countrary if they find 2x+ full healers (cheaters themselves too) it's kind stessing.
    Btw, in my op, the majority of cheaters infest ardream.

About prices...they are low in general; exception made for mage items( crazy high prices ), assas items ( commonly high ) and bp items (common price).
    The cheapest char to built would be an archer. You find ib+8 for 400m, chitin, enion ,helenid bow+8 all in merchant. Rogue Fp+9 cost 550-700. Rols are around 700m
    Warrior's items cost normally.

making money (starting from 0...as i did - without buying any pus item - ) isn't hard at all.After few weeks i made about 20gb.
    ABout babashoppers, well u see them on everyserver. I just lol at those still running around with shell+9 when a krovaz set+7 ( that u can find for 700m - each part ofc- ) is the same or even better. Btw...i don't care much about them.

Kronos can be full of turkish but i've to admit almost all are friendly. (doh 90% of them use english names both for their nicks and for their clan ..that's hella funny)
    they are able and speak gently english too. I've still to meet 1 rude kid.

As far as i know there are 2 english clan on human side.
    And 1 on orc side.
    But i might be wrong since lately, many guys nation transferred or quitted.
    btw i'm on orc side.

The bad news is that u must have a premium or u wont be able to log on server1.

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by inarco View Post
    Here is my opinion about kronos.

Ardream and CZ are the most active zones almost always ( i mean at any hour )
    It's a mage oriented server.
    Many cheaters around and a 90% are mages..and many of them are paper. ( i let u immagine how funny is oblitering them all with da right party and some right items ofcourse )
    On the countrary if they find 2x+ full healers (cheaters themselves too) it's kind stessing.
    Btw, in my op, the majority of cheaters infest ardream.

About prices...they are low in general; exception made for mage items( crazy high prices ), assas items ( commonly high ) and bp items (common price).
    The cheapest char to built would be an archer. You find ib+8 for 400m, chitin, enion ,helenid bow+8 all in merchant. Rogue Fp+9 cost 550-700. Rols are around 700m
    Warrior's items cost normally.

making money (starting from 0...as i did - without buying any pus item - ) isn't hard at all.After few weeks i made about 20gb.
    ABout babashoppers, well u see them on everyserver. I just lol at those still running around with shell+9 when a krovaz set+7 ( that u can find for 700m - each part ofc- ) is the same or even better. Btw...i don't care much about them.

Kronos can be full of turkish but i've to admit almost all are friendly. (doh 90% of them use english names both for their nicks and for their clan ..that's hella funny)
    they are able and speak gently english too. I've still to meet 1 rude kid.

As far as i know there are 2 english clan on human side.
    And 1 on orc side.
    But i might be wrong since lately, many guys nation transferred or quitted.
    btw i'm on orc side.

The bad news is that u must have a premium or u wont be able to log on server1.
    +1. I totally agree to u. But I just want to add that turks are also better pker than most ppl. They have a mind set of " never gif up". Therefore I will surely choose to play Kronos due to the challenge of Pking.

basiically tbl/turk server, might as well stick to cwest mate

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    TBL is absolutely not possible anymore, anyway i know cwest is dead and you all in a need of new players but please just face the reality...

DesmondSee

Quote Originally Posted by tenzin View Post
    TBL is absolutely not possible anymore, anyway i know cwest is dead and you all in a need of new players but please just face the reality...
    +1 to this. archer k0xper in kronos totally sucked badass now lol. Yeah cwest is dead. k1 and k2 cz are super active almost all day. come see for yourself

PaininurAsz

i say go cw

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by wicked123 View Post
    Bro, u would say tis cause mainly becoz u haf spend too much time/money getting geared and lvling and pking in cwest ? Even tho, i played not too long in cwest but i can surely say that the exping in cwest is absolutely better than in kronos. Cause kronos has too many hacker =(. But cwest has alot ppl was scammed and hacked, that why alot ppl quitted, makinig cwest dying.

chun

ya no1 is spamming from wat i see except me

dude cwest will live on forever ppl come here cuz of the IP turk ban

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123